Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews

05/28/2017
Spirit Halloween Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Spirit Halloween Superstores is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 392 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2017.

Spirit Halloween Superstores Rating

More About Spirit Halloween Superstores

Recent Reviews for Spirit Halloween Superstores

• May 27, 2017
    Spirit Halloween is always my first go to for all of my Haunted House needs, which are plentiful. They are creative and personable, which always leads to an enjoyable experience.
  • May 16, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    My order arrived in town at the Fed Ex facility on Friday but wasn't scheduled for delivery until the following Tuesday. It never arrived. Tracking showed it was handed over to the USPS on Tuesday instead. I was finally delivered on Thursday, after my 4 year old grandson left town. He was in tears when it didn't arrive on time. When paying for shipping, I feel it should be on time or the shipping fee should be refunded.
  • May 26, 2017
    The product I purchased was at a fair price with good reviews. Checkout was easy and the charges were clearly stated, but I was disappointed at how high the shipping charge was (almost $25 for a single item!).
  • May 26, 2017
    Great selection and fast checkout
  • May 25, 2017
    Great store luv Halloween
  • May 24, 2017
    I like all the displays setups
  • May 24, 2017
    One of tge few great reliable Halloween stores out there!
  • May 23, 2017
    My grandson is going to be so excited to get your jumping spider for his birthday! Thank you
  • May 23, 2017
    Love the stores. Have purchased a metric buttload of stuff from you guys over the years! I have 2 giant gargoyles that are outside year round. lol
  • May 23, 2017
    I love the Spirit Halloween Superstores! My boyfriend and I love to go over board decorating for Halloween and the Spirit stores always have everything to fit our needs.
  • May 23, 2017
    The store always has great options.
  • May 12, 2017
    May 23, 2017
    The only problem with purchase was that the mask had some damage but may still be useable
  • May 05, 2017
    I LOVE the Spirit store and am so happy to have access to it online 365 days a year! My recent purchase will be used at my sons 3rd birthday this June. We are bringing the Nightmare Before Christmas to life in the backyard because it is also his favorite holiday!!
    May 23, 2017
    When I was a kid you had to wait until Halloween to get Halloween stuff. This website gives me access to everything I need all year long!! The only thing better would be to have a storefront directly across the street from my house. We are having a Nightmare Before Christmas party for my son's third birthday this June. Anything new to decorate with will be coming from Spirit! Thank you!!!
  • May 12, 2017
    My 3 year old LOVES this store!!!! He is always talking about going to the spirit Halloween store!!!
  • May 10, 2017
    Great outfit. Great. Service
  • May 22, 2017
    I've bought a lot of stuff from you over the years and shop your stores.
    Girlfriend and I are huge fans at the Desert Ridge, AZ location
  • May 22, 2017
    i had purchased a lot of items last year for a big party and it was a hit. so this year im starting early with my purchases so i can plan a major haunted house. i just need to buy the hotel props that are at the store but not available on line . Spirit stores are amazing and have been recommending them to everyone.
  • May 22, 2017
    My children love going to your stores.
  • May 22, 2017
    LOVE THIS STORE, by far my favorite Halloween store!