Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews

09/01/2014
Spirit Halloween Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Spirit Halloween Superstores is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 2047 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

Spirit Halloween Superstores Rating

More About Spirit Halloween Superstores

Recent Reviews for Spirit Halloween Superstores

Showing 1 - 20 of 2047 Reviews
  • Sep 1, 2014
    We have ordered from Spirit Halloween Superstores numerous times in the past several years, along with purchasing merchandise in person from their stores. We are always excited whenever the local Spirit Halloween store opens and enjoy visiting other Spirit Halloween stores when out of town. I especially like the website now offers videos of the different products to show how the item works. I do request a better description of some items that are unable to have a video in their description. For example, a mirror only being sold online states, "This Evil Mirror will reflect things you can't even imagine. Hang this black framed mirror on your wall and prepare to never look at a mirror the same way again." Not much for a description that does not offer a video and is only available online. My biggest criticism is the cost of shipping. It is a bit frustrating since some items are only available online so, if we want the item, we're stuck paying high amount just for shipping. My recent purchase cost my over $76 dollars in shipping and tax only. Last, a minor suggestion is many of the products that include sound could be improved by using better internal speakers or having a built in option on the product to attach external speakers. Perhaps this could be an additional product Spirit can develop. An option to purchase separate speakers for their products.
    THEY SHOULD HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER A CERTAIN AMOUNT
    ALWAYS FUN TO SHOP AT SPIRIT
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Faster shipping would be better good selection suggestion( think more video game characters )
  • Sep 1, 2014
    For the past 8 years we have been celebrating Halloween at Ocean Lakes Family Campground in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Each year we buy more and more items to increase our spooky campsite. I buy before Halloween and after Halloween always at Spirit, I have spent thousands of dollars doing this these past eight years. We have won the contest for the 4 years they have been having it at the campgrounds. It is a family tradition now. Thank you for all your great items. Your staff at the stores are always helpful and respectful, ordering online is a breeze.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Some beautiful new products for 2014!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great website, and customer service.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Although the site says that payment can be made by Paypal, I did not see any options to pay with Paypal as I setup my account at checkout time.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    easy. low prices. nice selection.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Cant wait to get my Halloween stuff and set it up!!! Just might leave it up all year... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    We shop here every year for our son and always find what we need. He loves it. This is the first year we ordered online and I can't wait to see it!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The only reason I ordered is because our local store had 3 out of 4 of the outfits we needed, and the clerk was really great and said he would exchange if there was an issue ordering online. Otherwise I would have paid half as much to order through ebay or a Canadian based company.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I like taking my two boys into the store during the Halloween season. They love to go in there to pick out there costumes and just hang out and check out all the decorations!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    It was so simple and easy and fast. This has been the fastest online purchase I have ever made.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I love getting in the spirit of Halloween; hence why i love going to Spirit Halloween. i highly recommend that everybody takes a look at the cool and vast majority of what Spirit Halloween has to offer, even if you decide not to buy anything.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Had the cotume we wanted
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Had a bad experince last year hope for better this year.
    excellent selection of Halloween merchandise
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Very pleased with the selection and coupon code
  • Sep 1, 2014
    We have shopped at Spirit stores before and love the options. This is my first time ordering online, and I couldn't be happier with the selections.