Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews

08/30/2015
Spirit Halloween Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Spirit Halloween Superstores is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 2110 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.

Spirit Halloween Superstores Rating

More About Spirit Halloween Superstores

Recent Reviews for Spirit Halloween Superstores

• Aug 30, 2015
    Checkout was a little confusing but I love the products.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Spirit has great products with a wide range of props and decorations. The rlicing is fair however the shipping for large items makes it where I will not buy online.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Very cool website, love it.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I couldn't find how soon the product was being sent. That was the only thing on the site that I wanted to make sure the product would be shipped in time for the party I am going too.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Needs better descriptions. I'm aware of manufacturing materials for these sorts of items so i know what to expect. But someone else I can see feeling certain items manufactured en masse to be cheap.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Love spirits selection and excited to see what they have every year. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am concerned about my purchase as the reviews said the coffin is cheap
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I really like your selection of props and I'm excited to add the rats to our pirate themed yard this year. I found the rats for9.90 at another site, but they are temporarily out of stock. So, you got my order. Their loss!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Good service at stores and easy transactions online.
    Love this store!!!!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Would like to see a little larger sizes. The costume for the Isle of Descendants we ordered only came in a child extra large and it will be tight on our child.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I wish they had a year round store.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I love spirit store I always found the perfect costumes for me and my kids this was my first online shopping but wen Halloween is approaching I take the kids to the store and did love all the decorations and the persons working in there are very friendly and helpful.
    they do great things
  • Aug 30, 2015
    make checkout easier to find
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I placed an order based on a coupon that was sent to me via email. When shopping on the website there was another coupon for shipping. I was very displeased that I couldn't have used them both especially since free shipping wasn't even offered on a purchase over $200! I placed my order because there were some items I really wanted/needed for a party but I am not happy I had to pay shipping!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Spirit is one of my all time favorite places to be !
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Love all the products I've purchased
  • Aug 30, 2015
    best price for the item I was looking for, plus a coupon code
  • Aug 30, 2015
    the size large 10-12 verses the extra large 10.5-12.5 doesn't fit the standard s-xl sizes. I'm probably going to have to return due to the sizing. Not excited about the sizing and order. You were the only store to carry size XL so I'm giving it a shot. Hopefully will be happy with the order.