Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews

07/31/2014
Spirit Halloween Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Spirit Halloween Superstores is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1148 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

Spirit Halloween Superstores Rating

More About Spirit Halloween Superstores

Recent Reviews for Spirit Halloween Superstores

• Jul 31, 2014
    Site is great, easy to navigate, great selection.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Spirit Halloween! Everyday is Halloween for me and SH has the most spookiest, coolest, neatest stuff around! AND, they open up stores in the area every year around Halloween, so, not only do we get to order the store's creepy stuff online from their website all year around, but we also get to shop INSIDE their HUGE store every Halloween! It's a really scary, awesome, SPOOKTACULAR experience! Lots of fun to be had by all!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Sprit Halloween is the most amazing Halloween stores available to the public. I just wish I was rich so I could buy everything I want there.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love the Halloween store! They always have great stuff and at great prices!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I really love the online selection!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    really great prices and costumes.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    One of the best prices I found on this mask
    more variety and instock items than competitor Halloween Express
  • Jul 31, 2014
    i hit n/a on one of the questions because I haven't gotten my items yet. hopefully they are awesome.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I absolutely love the products you Bulls n Ghouls offer. I would suggest some more detailed descriptions of products such as size/ scale where accessories are concerned. Either way, I have two chainsaws and a revolver coming my way for costuming and conventions! :D
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The site was extremely difficult to navigate, this is the second time I have placed this order, fingers crossed I actually get my item this time.
    Always enjoy my Halloween shopping through Spirit Superstore~
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love them and always visit the local one when it opens for halloween
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love Spirit, I used to work here and I will always love their products!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Ya'll make Halloween fun.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    I feel the items look better on the Internet . Than when I got them, most of the items are cheap. I'm glad I didn't pay full price. I'm not sure I'll purchase anymore items on line again, I enjoy decorating for Halloween. I have over 70 tombstone, and other props for my cemetery.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    need more big and tall sizes. also need way better prices the sale I purchased from was what the item I bought were worth. I would never of paid for what the price was on the tags.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    I never received a confirmation email, and contacted them via email and phone about it - but never did. Their website does its best to not make it easy to get to customer support personnel. Their faq's do not list phone numbers to deal with an issue and puts you in a loop to request help, stating click here for customer service, but it takes you back to the homepage - very frustrating and so technologically backwards. I finally reached a person in customer support regarding a pricing issue and they did resolve it, although I had to push back 3 times and they had to speak to a manager to do it. I love HS and have purchased lots of items ($400 this time), but this interaction makes me question using them going forward to a great degree.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    need to make the sight easier to find items
  • Jul 13, 2014
    it would have been nice to have used a promotional code for some type of discount credit towards my $ purchase today?????????
    Jul 31, 2014
    I ordered the new item: Skeleton Pallbearer's carrying Coffin Overhead"from your store and received it within 7-10 days on time. the shipment was perfect and i was very happy with the merchandise "looks" as shown on theinternet catalog ordering...... I will be sure to order again for Halloween "monster's" .