Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews

Spirit Halloween Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Spirit Halloween Superstores is rated 6.9 out of 10 from 409 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2015.

Recent Reviews for Spirit Halloween Superstores

• Mar 2, 2015
    Love this store! I can find the most unique costumes!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    The store in Albany, NY is always very helpful and extend themselves to satisfy us.
    i dont liked that you dont offer free shipping in orders over $40
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Many stores close by that have everything i need!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I enjoy the selection and ease of the site.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Was fun but a little pricy
    Love shopping here.
    nice store, good pricing
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I've been in seasonal storefronts and loved the products. I'm hopeful my online experience will be as good...since they are for a school play (and the students are counting on me).
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love your stores. They're always a lot of fun!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    Extremely dissappointed with my purchase. I paid 2 day shipping to have it on Friday, and I still haven't received it. I called customer service on Friday early and they said they would look into it and get back to me the same day. Customer service never called me back and when I called back, they were closed.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Great costumes and decorations. I would order more online if the shipping costs were not so high.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Great place to shop!
    Feb 28, 2015
    Great product, supplies what we are looking for!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I just love Spirit Halloween! Either on-line or in-store I always enjoy the variety of Halloween décor. My online purchase experiences have always been easy and quick. My in-store experiences have always been so much fun. Not only are the displays great to look at, but the staff is always so helpful. You can tell the employees enjoy their jobs because they always have a smile on their faces. I always have a smile on my face too! Thanks Spirit Halloween! Nancy :)
    Feb 26, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    I loved everything I received. The only bad part about it was one of the items that I ordered was no longer available and I had to go somewhere else to get it.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    liked the array of choices i had in assessories and costumes
    Feb 25, 2015
  • Feb 15, 2015
    This is awesome, I'm able to purchase Halloween gear all year!
    Feb 28, 2015
    I love being able to shop for Halloween items year around. 😊
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    LOVE THIS STORE!!!!!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    It is an excellent one stop shop for costumes and apparel
    Feb 28, 2015
    Ihave always found just the right accesory or costume through your online and store locations.