Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews

12/21/2014
Spirit Halloween Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Spirit Halloween Superstores is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 12502 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Spirit Halloween Superstores Rating

More About Spirit Halloween Superstores

Recent Reviews for Spirit Halloween Superstores

• Dec 21, 2014
    for the most part i like shopping at spirit halloween stores, theres a good variety of stuff to pick from. Everything from holiday decorations to costumes to pens and shot glasses but i do wish they had better prices on some of the smaller items ($15.00 for a little bit of halloween make up, $10.00 for a cheap headband, come on.) Also the "plus size" selection should actually be plus size, at the very least the plus size section should have sizes past size 16 (which almost always fits like a 14.) But for my purchase tonight i was able to find what i was looking for pretty quickly and it was on sale so that was a bonus! And it looks like it will arrive just in time for my friends baby (whom this purchase is intended for)
  • Dec 21, 2014
    It's my favorite store and I can't wait for the store to open in October!!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I love Halloween and Spirit Halloween Superstores is the place go for great scary products .You can find everything you need to do your Halloween projects.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    it was a great deal
  • Dec 19, 2014
    love the store
  • Dec 19, 2014
    a bit overpriced but i'm desperate for emo clothes so i'm gonna buy it anyway.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Love the Spirit store, great products. I purchased quite a few items at halloween.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I received the wrong item. I returned the incorrect item, and subsequently called customer service. Since the item I ordered was time sensitive, I was pleased with the assistance from your customer service representative in shipping the correct item. I'm hopeful I will have it by 12/24.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I am hopeful that the order will arrive when specified and I am hopeful that the item will ship correctly and work properly!!!
    Dec 21, 2014
    I ordered an item on 12/12, and it was cancelled by SpiritHalloween on 12/21 because they said the item was unavailable. Why did they let me place the order if the item was not available? I will give a negative review of this site anywhere I can because I don't want anyone ever to have this experience. I am so very disappointed.
    Dec 21, 2014
    My Grandson loves his subzero sword its the right size not to bulky Its looks real The sword has blood stains on it He is using the sword in a dance competition
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Wish you could keep your stores up all year I love them
    Dec 21, 2014
    Ordered two of the same item one was damaged Wanted to return a damaged item for exchange but your website wouldn't process the request the only option was a return other than that I was satisfied
    Great easy
    My experience was wonderful ! Jan
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Mobile shopping is a nightmare
    Dec 20, 2014
    Ridiculous! Placed and order on dec 10, after three failed attempts to contact customer service via telephone, and three unresolved attempts at contacting sustomer service via email... i am extremely unsatisfied. The item i ordered wasand is in stock... it was ordered as a Christmas present and obviously there will be a vrry dissappionted child on Christmas day. This experience will be remembered, and shared with others before choosing to buy from Spirit Halloween in the future... PATHETIC!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I placed my order 3 weeks before Christmas. 4 days before Christmas I was informed, by email, that my order had been cancelled. This is only present that my son wanted for Christmas. I now have to scramble to find a replacement. Why could I not be informed of the cancellation weeks earlier. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Repeat buyer for years. Shop mostly by going into your store.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Repeat buyer. Can't wait until next Halloween.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Good Selection, good prices, high shipping charges to Canada are a bummer but still worth it
    Dec 19, 2014
    Did not receive my order,was not told why, given half my money back with no explanation or delivery attempts.Still want my money back, specifically telling everyone I know to never shop with you people again. Terrible experience all around.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    My friend and I have been eyeing this product since Halloween and were disappointed when the nearest Spirit store next to us had closed before our visit on Nov 3rd. I have not been able to find this product exactly since as this has the special backpacking straps many others don't and was very happy to still see it in stock online. My friend had tried it out at the store and absolutely loved it so hopefully it will make a wonderful birthday/Christmas present for her! Also the coupon code made it a little more affordable. Thank you!
    Dec 17, 2014
    I really liked the site's easy checkout and the product I ordered being better than I first though (despite a few scratches in the paint design of the product) but it took almost a week to process the order to shipping according to the website, which delayed my original expectation of delivery time for the product and came later than most of the things I ordered from other companies on the same purchase date. I was relieved when I finally got the order confirmation and the shipping confirmation a week later after i ordered the product but I'm really glad it came before Christmas! Thnk you! :)
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Keep shopping at the SPIRIT stores. They have great deals.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I purchased this item on Dec.02, for a total of $61.30...............It was not the same item that was on sale in the store for Halloween. So I returned it. On Dec. 08,2014 I was refunded only $7.99. It is Dec.21,2014 and I still have a $53.31 balance pending in my PayPal account.... What gives???????????????
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I shopped online after visiting one of the bricks-and-mortar stores. It is a little tricky finding what you want online, unless you happen to know the name of the product.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Love your products..our house looks like halloween all year
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Good selection.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I contacted customer support twice about them cancelling my order and NOTHING. Absolutely displeased about their services. Never ordering from this stupid website again.