Spirit Halloween Superstores Reviews

07/26/2015
Spirit Halloween Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Spirit Halloween Superstores is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1107 reviews.

Spirit Halloween Superstores Rating

More About Spirit Halloween Superstores

Recent Reviews for Spirit Halloween Superstores

• Jul 26, 2015
    Awesome store!!! Love the haunts.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I am still new to this store. But it has a lot of cool things for dressing up. I'll definitely shop here again.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    You can't beat the price. Halloween is always a big deal in my house. Helping to raise my 3 granddaughters I am always looking for specials and deals. The costumes they offer are good quality at an affordable price. Spirit Halloween has a large selection to choose from.
    like the costume selection
  • Jul 26, 2015
    i was buying more on line but the shipping costs looked to be almost the same cost as the purchase...so i have opted on buying two skeletons at the store versus on line..
  • Jul 26, 2015
    We love the creepy decorations - especially the zombie babies - and great costume selection!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I love this store. I'm looking forward to the Fall when the store will reopen for the season of witches, Devils and all the other.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Great store love to shop here
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Spirit Halloween is perfect place to purchase scary decorations.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    You do a nice job. You need to keep items in stock beyond Halloween because I like to have stuff even if I don't need it right away if I like it. Waiting is annoying for out of stock items. I understand that it's harder for the stores but your spotlights (newer fire and ice ones) are great and I had to wait to get the green again. I dont' like that.
    Should offer free shipping
    Love the products
  • Jul 25, 2015
    We absolutely love your store. Cant wait until they open in our city again.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I always look at the pre season sale. Its a grwat time go get some cheap minor items for halloween.
    Jul 26, 2015
    I always buy from spirit halloween and tell everyone how great some of the items are and how easy and fun it is to shop
    Jul 26, 2015
    My order was missing one thing and something tottaly wrong was thrown in the box
  • Jul 16, 2015
    products are great, and very good customer service
    Jul 26, 2015
    as usual Great experience!!!! Great products!!!!!!!
    Jul 26, 2015
    My only complaint is the wind up doll dress is awesome but the I'm going to have to rig the belt to make it stay up due to its weight. You can't have the wind up part sagging down.
    Love Spirit Halloween. I do not shop anywhere else for my Halloween Haunt
    Jul 26, 2015
    My package was delivered to the wrong place. I never received emails for confirmation or delivery tracking info. I finally walked around my neighborhood asking if they received a package for me and finally found it (thank God). I also don't think it's fair that I put something in my cart online and go back purchasing other items only to find that the first few items in my cart are "no longer in stock". If I put them in my cart they should stay there until I check out or cancel my order. It's really not fair.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I love this store! First time buying online but I always visit when the seasonal stores open!
    Jul 26, 2015
    Everything I ordered was awesome and was delivered in a timely manor! Spirit is amazing!