SportsPosterWarehouse.com Reviews

08/29/2015
SportsPosterWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. SportsPosterWarehouse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

SportsPosterWarehouse.com Rating

More About SportsPosterWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for SportsPosterWarehouse.com

• Aug 28, 2015
    Found what I needed.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Shopping was easy.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Expect more selection of poster products
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Need option to frame items. Shipping charges should be listed prior to credit card. Good access from Google link
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I was surprised at the rarity of selection. You guys have a poster I don't know that I could find anywhere else on the internet.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Great poster, great selection. Always disappointed by how much shipping costs in Canada .
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Nice variety, was looking for more real life celebrities, Rickie Fowler, Speith, Lexi Thompson
  • Aug 13, 2015
    User friendly, and many choices
  • Aug 12, 2015
    good website for nice posters
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Amazing experience! I had selected about $200 in posters, then nwent away from the site for a coupla days - when I returned, my cart was empty and more importanly, the 25% off sale was no longer in effect. I contacted customer support, described what had occurred and asked if they could tell me when another sale might be coming along - imagine my surprise when I got an email from Neil Flagg, the freakin president of the company, offering to extend the sale for me! Very, very cool, and it's easy to see why this dude is the president! I'll be a Sports Posters guy for life, no doubt! Thanks again! dp
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I really like the unique variety of posters.
    Aug 24, 2015
    The uniqueness of the items,and speed of delivery is a plus.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Found through google search for retro Tour deFrance posters. Nice selection of posters, and reasonable pricing. If delivered as promised, I would recommend this site to others.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    Great selection and service - well done!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    So far so good
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great service and great products!
    great experience over all
    Jul 24, 2015
    Didn't realize that the prices were in USD. Surprised me as I thought I was shopping and paying locally. Sticker price shock once converted. Made the prices less "great"
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Nice online shopping, looking forward to receive the goods.
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 11, 2015
    For some reason the free shipping coupon worked but then I had to go back in to change the state. When I went back to the checkout screen it would not take the coupon code. $6.95 is a lot to pay for shipping when it had been taken off in a previous screen. Not real happy. On the other hand I love the poster.
    Jul 17, 2015
    The reason I called sports poster warehouse.com is because when placing the order I had a free shipping coupon which was accepted. When I needed to make a slight change in address the website would not accept the code for free shipping. The representative that I talked to said that it must have been a fluke for the website to accept it the first time. I Believe sports poster warehouse.com should have honored that free shipping coupon.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Jul 17, 2015
    Loved the Cowboys print...much better than poster quality!