SportsPosterWarehouse.com Reviews

07/27/2014
SportsPosterWarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. SportsPosterWarehouse.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 07/17/2014.

SportsPosterWarehouse.com Rating

More About SportsPosterWarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for SportsPosterWarehouse.com

• Jul 17, 2014
    Good Selection of pennants.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Got an e-mail from SportsPosterWarehouse.com after an Ebay purchase. Went to site and found others I liked. Very nice site
    Jul 27, 2014
    FANTASTIC selection!!Very helpful when I contacted them via e-mail
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Great products. Poor checkout experience. Tried to pay with paypal and kept hanging at final purchase. Insist3d a pick a shipping method but I already had done so - no way to complete purchase with Paypal. Had to check out 3 times. Better not get charged 3 times.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Had a really hard time finding LA Kings 2014 Stanley Cup Champion posters anywhere else, but they were very easy to find here. Thanks!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I ordered on July 6 and it said it was going to take 3-5 business days. It it July 27 and they still have not came in. I called customer support a week ago and it turns out they had to backorder but did not bother to notify me. The posters still have not arrived. Also, it would be preferred if there was a way to track the package.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    Ordered on July 3rd, on July 7th it allegedly shipped, however, here it is July 16th and still no poster to be seen! Although I cannot comment on the quality of product or condition it was received, I am so far not impressed with initial delivery service.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    this was the first site google had posted and you had exactly what I am looking for
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Convenient and easy
  • Jun 27, 2014
    this is going to be my 5th spurs champion poster go spurs go hope on an other one next year back to back ,i'll be back to buy 2015 champs poster
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Easy ordering. Have not received the product yet
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Finally found what I was looking for...
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I hate these fu%#ing surveys
  • Jun 6, 2014
    I was searching for my purchases every where and I finally found them here and at a decent price!
    Jun 21, 2014
  • Jun 6, 2014
    like the site, only one to have the poster i was looking for
    Jun 19, 2014
  • Jun 2, 2014
    great selection, good size and value for money, looking forward to receiving my purchase
    Jul 5, 2014
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Need some vintage Nike running posters
  • May 30, 2014
    Jun 10, 2014
    I have not received my purchase as if yet!
  • May 29, 2014
    Overall, i didnt enjoyed to buy from ur website - because the look of the website is poor. but the products are great so i dont care alot from the style of the website. but i am sure some people will care and they will be afraid or avoid from shopping. so i just recommand you guys to improve the quality of the website ;)
  • May 26, 2014
    The only place that still had the poster I was looking for.
  • May 19, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    I really like your product but the poster I ordered came in a damaged tube, therefore ther was wrinkles he of the poster