State Line Tack Reviews

02/09/2016
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1622 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Feb 9, 2016
    a great place to buy horse products at a good price.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Love shopping at State Line Tack!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Stateline provides a good product for a good price.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    A greater selection of spurs, grooming kits, ropes, etc would be helpful. But not a deal breaker.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Always a great shopping experience
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Pleasant shopping experience, You do a nice job ! Thank You.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I am very happy with State Line Tack except the shipping seems to take a little longer then I would prefer.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    need more stable and farm supplies that will pull in us beef farmers as well
  • Feb 9, 2016
    i had to call to figure out how to get shipping charges before I decided to purchase
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Very easy to order and I have always been very happy with the product. I hope this recent order get here in time for a weekend party. Price is always great
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Was very pleased with website and I thought all products were very reasonable priced. Discounts offered were great addition.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Perfect birthday gift for my out of state daughter
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I have been very happy with every purchase so far, a little concerned about the ease of returning something if it doesn't fit.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Very thankful for State Line Tack. After using Amazon Prime for quite some time, paying shipping is annoying. Wish there could be something like Prime that could be for SLT.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I have always been extremely pleased with all my orders from State Line Tack. I have made multiple purchases from them because they are reasonably priced, they carry great products, and my horses deserve the best!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Overall I was pleased with my experience.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    As long as I have been a customer -- SLT has always had outstanding prices on may things I use for my horses and around the farm. Customer service very helpful too Thank you
    Feb 9, 2016
    did not care for the automated check your order by phone
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Good prices, great selection, easy to order
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Always order from State Line Tack for all my clothing needs!
    Amazing products
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I was going to purchase 3 items, but I noticed I was a little short due to the shipping cost. So I ran to the bank to deposit the extra five dollars. When I came back my discounts had changed so drastically I could no longer afford to buy all three items. So I bought only two and will not buy the third product from here at all. The fact that my savings changed in the ten minutes it took to go to the bank is an outrage. If I didn't need the two items I ordered I would have scrapped the whole deal. I don't have any particular intention of shopping here again unless this is fixed.
    Feb 9, 2016
    First I had a poor experience with my checkout attempt, where I left for a short time and found my bill had gone up by a full $15, which forced me to cancel some of the order. Then it turned out that they allowed me to order an item that was no longer available and it took them a long time to get that item cancelled and return access to my money to me. I don't plan on shopping here again if I can help it.