State Line Tack Reviews

05/23/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 934 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• May 23, 2015
    I think the prices could be more comparable to other places.
    good so far
  • May 23, 2015
    THE EMAIL FOR 25%OFF WAS COMPLICATED BECAUSE IT KEPT SAYING 10% ON THE SITE. SO I DIDNT GET 25%OFF. SOME MORE SOME LESS THEN END DISCOUNTS 21% AND FREE SHIPPING WASNT FREE SHIPPING. SO I WAS STILL A GOOD DEAL BUY CONFUSING.
  • May 23, 2015
    I was not sure if my first order went through.. I was knocked off line some how so I waited and never got a confirmation email so I ordered again. But So far no confirmation email. I tried to call but no one is available over the weekends and it is a holiday weekend so probably closed on Monday as well. I sent and email as well trying to confirm ONLY ONE Mounting block in Black was ordered and shipped.. But no reply and still no confirmation emails.. Frustaating
  • May 23, 2015
    Stateline provides access to reasonably priced tack not available locally. I simply cannot find these items within 50 miles of home, and what tack is available, is much more expensive for comparable quality.
    Love the boots.
  • May 23, 2015
    Easy to order! Found everything I was looking for and even got to read the comments on the bitless bridle!! Thank you State Line!
  • May 22, 2015
    Really disappointed tonight. I had a $10 egift certificate coming from my May 6 purchase, and I never got an email. The purchase was assisted, and the order was still in my cart, so I got plenty of emails about that. I went to place tonight's order, and there is no $10 egift in my account info.
    Love State Line Tack!
  • May 22, 2015
    They are very good. I brought a saddle a month ago and it's everything they said it would be.
  • May 22, 2015
    This is a gift for my granddaughter.
  • May 22, 2015
    only improvement is shipping address should still autofill with billing address info until you click clear, not delete your address if you unclick.
  • May 22, 2015
    State Line is an excellent company--the prices are fair and the service is always impecible.
  • May 22, 2015
    Reasonable prices. Could have some better mfrs in breeches. Size 36 breeches not available for fiancee in many mfrs.
  • May 22, 2015
    Wow!!! The prices are great!!!!
  • May 22, 2015
    Great selection of products at very competitive prices.
  • May 13, 2015
    Whenever I have purchased items, they have arrived promptly and the order is correct.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Good service. On time delivery & good products.
  • May 1, 2015
    I used to shop at state line tack when they were in petsmart. Now I shop online
    May 23, 2015
    I love my heart to horse box. It was filled with very nice surprises
  • Apr 30, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    I like the saddle blanket and was happy to find it still available at State Line because it had been discontinued at the first place that I saw it.