State Line Tack Reviews

08/01/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1171 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2015.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Aug 1, 2015
    Some of the stuff is really cute but the coupons are usually not applicable. I wish more of your items would allow for us to use the promo coupons
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Check out is extremely troublesome. The discounts change within the hour and yet the discount that was removed was the one for today. It's almost feel that State Line is scamming you if you don't pay close attention to every step during the checkout. It happened with this purchase, as well as my first purchase a month ago. Also, the only staff available on weekends is sales so they couldn't help me with a return for another one different size. She couldn't even give me the return address.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    thankyou for the items ive purchased,i usually buy from Sullivan supply,but I got a better deal from state line tack an better shipping rates
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love State Line Tack!!! It's my favorite on line store!
    Miss the Rochester store
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Hard to add items to cart
  • Aug 1, 2015
    This website was easy to go through and has a large selection of the items at a great price that I was looking for.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love this website because it is easy to maneuver through and find what you are looking for.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    This was our first time ordering from State Line Tack, the website is very user friendly. We are looking forward to receiving the items we ordered and will continue to do business with State Line Tack. Thank you.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great company to deal with when you have questions or problems. Great selection of horse related items and no nonsense business approach.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I like that part of my purchase helps rescue organizations.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great service, Buggzo product is the best
    EaGER TO INSPECT FIRST ORDER
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Still have not received a RA number and instructions for a pair of boots that were the wrong size
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I really like State Line Tack and love the amount of items you offer, BUT I am really offended by your FAKE 25% off e-mails I am bombarded with every week. You obviously mark your prices up by 25% and then discount them by 25% like it is some great savings. Anyone who shops for horse products online knows this. Your 25% off price is every other retailers regular price. For this reason State Line is the last place I shop because I don't appreciate the attempt to trick your customers with fake discounts. I prefer good day to day prices and free shipping with occasional REAL sales or coupon offers.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I've always had fairly good luck with State Line Tack over the years. Hoping the saddle is decent quality for my girls.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I liked the follow up email about stuff left in my cart.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Thank you for an operator friendly website and a great sale!
    great place to shop!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Handy site with lots to choose from. I'm sure I'll be happy with the merchandise purchased. Prices and shipping were anywhere from better than reasonable to fantastic.
    Aug 1, 2015
    Nice bridle and bit. Good looking and quality merchandise, too.