State Line Tack Reviews

05/04/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 893 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• May 4, 2015
    Site was easy to navigate and the purchase was quick and efficient!
  • May 4, 2015
    Amazing products at amazing prices!
    good price, good products
  • May 4, 2015
    Not cheap, but definitely high quality. Shipping is a tad expensive.
  • May 4, 2015
    I love how there is a variety of items that are on sale and the prices are actually affordable. On Dover Saddlery, they have the same things but everything is more expensive.
  • May 4, 2015
    Good prices for products, however shipping is a bit expensive.
    I love State LIne.
  • May 4, 2015
    great site with great prices. I will continue to order!
  • May 4, 2015
    State Line has been an easy site to order from. This is my first purchase and hope to use them more often. Thank you!
  • May 4, 2015
    Great prices on the saddle pad and fly spray purchased!
  • May 3, 2015
    Love buying from this site! Some stuff you cant get at stores but you can find it here. Also love the variety of colors you can get and the amount of different choices of different things you can get.
    nice site store
  • May 3, 2015
    When I was looking at the website it said that there was free shipping on things over $99 then when I purchased my items there wasn't! Its annoying that you can't tell how long promotions are going on for on the website. Most other similar venders offer free shipping on orders over $99, I wouldn't have chosen State Line if I haden't thought there was free shipping, but I had already picked out all my items and it wan't worth the $6 to go and find them all from other venders.
  • May 3, 2015
    Very pleased to find an item that was not readily available elsewhere, and at half the price of other merchants.
  • May 3, 2015
    Because they had what I was looking for!
  • May 3, 2015
    It was affordable and convenient!
  • May 3, 2015
    I was not happy that originally, I was told I could get an additional 25% off my total order but when checking out, I was denied the offer. This was not ok. I only continued because I had wasted so much time already and did not want to start over on a different site. We like State Line Tack but this was not nice!
  • May 3, 2015
    Will the special discount Stateline's price on my item was cheaper than Dover, Tractor Supply, and Jeffers. Thanks!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Like the service!
    May 4, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    great company, easy to order, shipping on time
    May 4, 2015