State Line Tack Reviews

09/17/2014
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1074 reviews. Last rated on 09/17/2014.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Sep 17, 2014
    It was confusing that the same item in a different color did not qualify for the discount.& there doesn't seem to be enough product info available.....just an opportunity to ask questions that cannot be answered swiftly enough.The tack I've purchased do far from Statewide has been just fine but the website could be a little more thorough.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    It was a great shopping experience.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    JUST ONE: IN THE OPTION OF THE BILLING ADRESS IF DIFERENT TO THE SHIPPING ADRES, WE CAN NOT INSERT THE ADRESS IF IT IS FROM OUTSIDE USA. IN MY CASE I AM FROM COLOMBIA AND I WOULD LIKE THE INVOICE TO BE SENT TO COLOMBIA, ALTHOUGH THE SHIPPING ADRES IS MIAMI. MY ADRESS IN COLOMBIA IS CARRERA 35 OESTE # 7-13 CALI COLOMBIA T. 57-316 7400664 REGARDING PRODUCT PRICING, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE YOU HAVE DIFERENT PRICES THANKS
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Much more reasonable shipping rates than other sites.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Have not formed an opinion.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Best web store out there for tack and equine supplies.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    only problem is stuff being out of stock,Had to wait for rump sheets to be available and the nickel double snaps where not available so had to order brass which cost more, Also shipping reasonable with 20 percent off great value
  • Sep 17, 2014
    organized website, good products, good prices, good service.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I love shopping at state line tack.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Seems to be good products and wide selection. I will have more to say when I get to use the products.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Love the items I've purchased - the site is a little plain . . .
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I definitely plan on being a repeat shopper. The prices are amazing and I plan on buying more items as I progress in riding levels, compete and eventually purchase a horse of my own. Will definitely recommed you to other equestrians.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Great wide variety of products available, good website design, and service!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I like the products available. The only issue I ran into was while trying to pay. I had the option of using paypal credit, then it was taken away. Also, there were different coupon codes available and it seemed like the prices of the items changed before any of the coupons were applied. I did receive an email about my products sitting in my cart, which seemed somewhat pushy to me. I also like to find deals where free shipping is available, while free shipping is available for orders of $99+, most of the other sites I order pet supplies from are $49+.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Love the discount I received! 20% savings was a nice surprise especially since I'm a little upset I had to buy the cribbing collar... Horses... Gotta love them. Thank you state line tack!!
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    I bought a halter and a name plate. I assumed the nameplate would be on the halter when it arrived, but I got the halter in one package one day and the nameplate in a different package another day. I would not have ordered this halter and nameplate if I had known that I would have to install the nameplate my self. Most companies, such as Perri's attach the name plate for you before shipping. Thanks.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I love the variety of items available and I love the prices even more. I only wish that State Line Tack carried more plus size equestrian apparel. It is difficult to find these items at affordable prices on most websites, especially show coats.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    Of the four items I ordered it showed they were all instock, however one item is still on backorder. However the prices were very competitive and on some items hard to beat.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    I had a previous bad experience shopping with State Line Tack, but thought I would give it another try with their labor day sale. However, I am very unsatisfied with this purchase. It took multiple days before I even got confirmation that the order was received. The sizing listed was not correct on a product I received, I called customer service and they were quite rude and made me feel like it was my fault and were not helpful in trying to fix the problem whether it was exchanging or simply returning. Shipping the item back to State Line Tack would cost over $30, but for listing the wrong size chart, I am not very happy with this, especially since I spent a large sum in the first place. So now I am stuck with a product that isn't the right size or spend even more money on returns only to spend more to exchange for a different product that may or may not work. I will not recommend State Line Tack and will be shopping with Dover Saddlery despite their higher prices. Dover's customer service is excellent and are extremely helpful. I have had to make returns with them on my behalf for a similar product and only was charged $12.99. State Line Tack has reasonable prices and an easy to navigate webpage, but product specs and their customer service need to be reviewed. They will be receiving a negative review and no recommendation to clients.
  • Aug 24, 2014