State Line Tack Reviews

12/21/2014
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1338 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

Its been AMAZING
    Good experience so far!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I feel stateline tack have some great sales on their stuff, however this is my first time purchasing anything so I will be impressed on the shipping if it doesn't take forever to get here.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The offer of 25% off is very misleading as it does not apply to all prodicts - in particular the saddle pad I purchased. Free shipping is also a lead on as free shipping and being there by Xmas are not lnked
  • Dec 21, 2014
    first experience so far is a good one.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Great discounts at just the right time!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Love your site and products. If I could change one thing there would be more pictures and better descriptions
    great service, great basics
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Love the Rambo blankets - and they're hard to find sometimes... always happy to see them in stock.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Took advantage of the 25% off to wrap up some Christmas shopping!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    They have great deals and show you the adds they have going on
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I haven't bought from State Line Tack, but used to years when I was in the Horse business.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Love the items, cant wait to get them !
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Good Store to shop, good prices and easy navigation of the web site.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    My shopping experience itself was fine, but when I went to check out, both my debit cards were declined despite having ample balances in each account. If you cannot accept debit credit cards, you should say so. I was so aggravated by this, that if I did not have an e gift certificate to redeem, I would have cancelled the order. I ended up paying with credit card, but preferred not to do so.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Easy to navigate and purchase and discounts and even free shipping ! It's all good!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Great selection and excellent quality in horse turn out sheet purchased.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Have always been pleased with products ordered from State Line and find prices very competitive.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    bell boots were not the quality that I expected.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I really like the products and the seemingly quality, I say this as I have ordered products but I have to send both back for a different size so I wasn't able to use them. The only thing I do not like about this site is that you have to pay for items to be returned where every other website pays this cost and makes it easy to return items. But besides that I will shop here if my other website doesn't have the product due to having to pay the cost to send back items.
    Dec 21, 2014
    the only thing I do not like about the return policy its when you gloves, boots and clothes they're not always going to be the right size and having to pay to ship something back to me is a little unreasonable. I deal with other online shopping places and never pay for returns. Besides that the quality was good and the delivery was on time and customer service was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.