State Line Tack Reviews

07/31/2014
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1180 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Jul 31, 2014
    Everything was great except it wouldn't let me use my gift certificate with paypal
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I have bought from state Line Tack Stores before and this is first online purchase. I have always been satisfied with their selection and pricing.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Online ordering was seamless. Nice job!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    excellent price on breechesdidn't find boots or shirt I'm looking for
  • Jul 31, 2014
    10 $$$ to ship a little packet of screws???? Thanks for SCREWING me!!!
    Prices are fantastic!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    State Line always has a good selection and the sales are great!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Website laid out well. Extremely glad you use PayPal.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    thank you for all the quality and variety
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Very good selection of products at a reasonable price. Usualy the first web site/catalog I go to when I need horse products. Nine times out of ten, has what I am looking for. I will continue to shop with State Line Tack
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Lead rope description did not give length; checkout location hard to find.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I was surprised by the low shipping rate.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Tell me all the promo codes before I check out. I lost some good money because I got them after I bought my products. :(
  • Jul 30, 2014
    It was easy to find what I was looking for. The checkout process was good. My only negative comment is that for the price of this product, I would think they would offer free shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Thank You, You had everything I was looking for and all the colors at a Great Price.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great price but the codes were a pain to apply if you have more than one.... Hard time getting a hold of a live person to ask questions.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Always have quality stuff, have had few problems.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    the hair nets arrived in a box! not a huge box but they could easily have been sent in a soft oak or an envelope. As it was, the box arrived when I was not home, therefore I had to make a trip to the post office to get the package....surely a small soft oak would have been a better choice for the product. The shirt was even sent in a soft oak (which fits in the mail box!), and of course it was fine.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I ordered Source Nuggets 25# and the site said I got $17.80 discount making the price 71 ? but when it added everything up (shipping etc) the price was back to 88. ?. No CLEAR explanation as to why!!!
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I receive quality products at a great price, thank you! I love the variety also!
    Jul 30, 2014