State Line Tack Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

State Line Tack Reviews

06/27/2017
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2126 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - State Line Tack

2016 Winner

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• May 17, 2017
    Frustration over e gift rewards. Never where accepted. Waste of my time
    Fast and easy.
  • May 06, 2017
    Great website, easy to use!
    May 17, 2017
  • May 17, 2017
    Like ordering from State Line Tack and am hoping the sport boots in the stained glass pattern come back in stock soon.
  • May 17, 2017
    Convienant , fast, easy, shopping for my equine partners
  • May 17, 2017
    Great prices and great selections.
  • May 17, 2017
    Had some issues with a previous order but hoping this order will go smoothly
  • May 17, 2017
    Always pleased except for shipping being charged
  • May 17, 2017
    Online ordering easy to navigate. Prices good
  • May 17, 2017
    I had a computer blip, the lost my order right in the middle of checking out. Since all my credit card information was input already, I'm hoping I'm not going to get a double order. I think it's ok.
  • May 17, 2017
    Love your site easy to use easy to find always has great discounts free shipping and products come as stated in description
  • May 17, 2017
    Very helpful customer service when I had to call with an order issue -extremely pleased with how quickly and clearly they resolved it
  • May 17, 2017
    Great site felt comfortable about buying the saddle over line instead of in person great prices to lowest I've seen
  • May 17, 2017
    Do NOT like the additional shipping for warehouse difference! !! $14.99!!! Really??!!! I cancelled some of the products....ridiculous!!! I have been a customer for many years...with this...I will not purchase as much.
  • May 17, 2017
    Prices cheaper than Amazon.
  • May 17, 2017
    Hate bull snaps on ropes, will donate the 3 ropes to a horse related charity. Not worth the price to return them.Just didn't look at the snaps before I ordered them! My bad.
  • May 17, 2017
    Very easy to find what you need.
  • May 17, 2017
    The prices are great and the products I have ordered have been great in quality
  • May 17, 2017
    I can never check out in a timely matter. It will normally take about 45mins. wrong password ect. Enough to ripe my hair out.
  • May 16, 2017
    So far i am impressed with the state line tack sight i wish it would have been a little easier to find. They seem to have put alot of effort into the on line store , which is awesome . I just had to look and keep looking for what i was trying to find and state line had it !!So my only complaint is that i really had to look for the sight.