State Line Tack Reviews

08/01/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1172 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• May 18, 2015
    Great products offered at a good price.
  • May 18, 2015
    I have only purchased 3 halters prior to this order. They were higher quality than I expected for the price I paid. I will continue to purchase tack when I need it.
    Our Daughter loves shopping on your site. Thanks
    Love State Line Tack
  • May 18, 2015
    I would like to see a more diverse selection of english riding helmets to be more competitive with other online sites in their product selections.
  • May 18, 2015
    no comments please send me a book pls
  • May 17, 2015
    A great place to buy supplies for horses
  • May 17, 2015
    I think shipping should be free over 100 dollars always. I don't like paying for shipping when I spend 400 dollars. When I click selections to narrow down my search it doesn't narrow down on that page, for example when I search a specific brand it goes to all the brand products not the search page narrowed down more.
  • May 17, 2015
    I lived in New England and it was always a planned excursion with friends to shop at State line tack and stock up on everything needed and then some. There were always some good deals down stairs that w couldn't leave without.
  • May 17, 2015
    very helpful and will buy from here again!
  • May 17, 2015
    Very easy to order and re check before checkout.
  • May 17, 2015
    Stateline Tack has so many options in each category.
  • May 17, 2015
    Found it difficult to increase quantity of the cross ties. Had to re register even though I had my password etc. Couldn't tie into my paypal account. But you had everything I needed
  • May 9, 2015
    Not happy with Shipping + Weight Charge + Oversize Charge.
  • May 8, 2015
    Best price on line
  • May 7, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    Very Satisfied. I was shopping onine for new western stirrups. I found a pair that i liked & put them in my cart on Sunday or Monday. I continued to shop on other websites, but never did purchase (simply due to busy schedule). I rec'd an email 4-5 days later from State Line advising that if i went ahead and purchased, they would give me free shipping. So I went ahead! I placed my order on May 7. Not only did i get the advertised 25% off, but also rec'd free shipping & rec'd the stirrups the next day!! I was very satisfied with the price & even more satisfied with the quick turnaround. Thank you!
  • May 3, 2015
    Love buying from this site! Some stuff you cant get at stores but you can find it here. Also love the variety of colors you can get and the amount of different choices of different things you can get.
    May 17, 2015
  • Apr 30, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    2 of the 3 items were perfect. Returning the Kensington Fly mask because the manufacturing of it was off and caused it to fit poorly. I plan on exchanging it onece to see if it fixes the fit or I will go to a different brand of fly mask.