State Line Tack Reviews

12/25/2014
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1335 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Oct 26, 2014
    Every time i want something State Line always has it. Even if it's back ordered, they let me know when it is shipped.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Great first time buying experience. Will be coming back!
    I love this website!
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I have bought horse products and always been very happy with price and quality.
    real easy shopping
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Great store love the products.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    As a rescue it would be nice to receive discounts occasionally on necessary purchases like wormers.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Bigeloil is the best absorbine ever. I didn't think I was ever going to find it again. I also love the mane and tail, it's wonderful on my hair. Thanks State Line Tack for everything. I will pass the good savings on to others.
    I always find what I need - sales are good
  • Oct 24, 2014
    State Line Tack has excellent product selection, competitive prices and great customer service.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    i love all of your products. I never have any issues with your products. Great place to shop. :)
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Good website with clearly defined categories.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I was a little frustrated with having to pay additional for return shipping on items that did not fit when I was exchanging for correct size item. Other than that I have been a loyal customer and have always been happy with the items that I receive.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Oct 26, 2014
    I received two items: first pair was the wrong color, but my fault. The item was COVERED in the dust from the packing peanuts- inside the bag and all over my chaps. Second item was way too small. Was listed as XL but not sure for whom?? Children?
  • Oct 15, 2014
    State Line Tack has typically been fairly easy to order from and they ship when they say they will. I might order more often if they had a few better deals with shipping on occasion. Thanks
    Oct 25, 2014
    Quality product at a fair price, delivered in a timely manner.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I two day aired the package. Apparently my shipping address must have not been selected and because my billing address was a PO box it was shipped ground. I was not contacted or notified in anyway. I was still charged the 24.95 for shipping and then given a very little discount stating it was my fault for not putting in the shipping address. The reality was I made the mistake and when someone caught it they made the decision to ship ground instead of asking the customer what to do and made no effort to credit me for express.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Shipping too high. Prefer sites that charge flat rate lower. Otherwise good buy.
    Oct 23, 2014
    Exactly what we needed at a good price.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    state line provides us with quality supplies at a 20% discount which almost covers a persons shipping cost and customer is well satisfied, I would order again soon.