State Line Tack Reviews

08/27/2016
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1875 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Jul 9, 2016
    Your prices are great and the added gifts are perfect!
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Great site. I like the selection and the prices are good. I loved the promotional discount.
    Great quality, Great service
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Great pricing on products, with a good selection to choose from, from inexpensive to high quality.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Good prices, simple inventory, go-to site for basics, but Dover or Smartpak for specialized tack, Horze and Smartpak for stylish apparel
    Good company Great reputation
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Have had good items at good prices
  • Jul 9, 2016
    easy to shop, good products
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Only issue was having needed items in stock. Loops like they should come in soon though, so not a huge issue!
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I needed fly masks for the entire herd but didn't have a big budget so I thought I'd try the Defender based on price. I was skeptical but since they've arrived and I have tried them out on the steeds, I am pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend the brand. Durable and great fit for not a lot of money.
  • Jul 8, 2016
    I really like state line tack because i raise miniature horses and this has been a awesome place to find things that fit my babys
  • Jul 8, 2016
    I hope these items meet my expectations. I have ordered tack online before and had to return because it was not what I wanted or expected. I like to buy things in person, but there are no nearby tack stores. IF I have to return, I hate paying ship fees, but I have wasted $$ doing that in the past. Hope not this time.
  • Jul 8, 2016
    I think State line has very good products at a great price.
    Shopping online is easy and convienent, wish I could apply more than 1 coupon
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Jul 9, 2016
    I bought sport boots for my daughters horse.She has used them three times so far and they have worked great! She loves the color, we ordered the pink ones.Great price and they have held up great so far!
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Jul 9, 2016
    thought the shipping charge was high, especially since it could of been put into a box from the post office for nearly 1/2 the charge, product was good , however because of the high shipping charge I'll be shopping around, if state line thinks it's an inconvenience to go get the boxes, well it's an inconvenience for me to shop there ! thanks dej
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Very well organized site with easy to find products at great prices that are great for my horses!
    Jul 9, 2016
    Sent me something other then what was in the description
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I love shopping on line with you I've bought 2 tough one blankets and plan to buy more
  • Jun 22, 2016
    You always have what I need, and it ships when I need it. Works for me!
    Jul 9, 2016
    I always get my money worth from you. I will continue to use your products.