State Line Tack Reviews

08/31/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1184 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Jun 14, 2015
    have been satisfied with all purchases I have made in the past. Will continue to use State line. Thanks
  • Jun 14, 2015
    ordered a halter bridle (2 of them). would have been nice if the matching reins were easier to find. also would have been nicer if rhe lenght of the reins were easier to find. had to return both sets and order new ones as first set was only 8 feet long
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Have been very happy with my purchases from State Line Tack - and with good prices!!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    So far, I have been very pleased with the quality and price of items received
    Very friendly web site
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I LOVE STATE LINE TACK!!!!!!!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Really like the site. Would purchase more for my children and pony if you had more pony items and some children items like garter straps were in stock. My number one go to site.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I love the large selection and good pricing
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Love this website very much.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    So far my dealings with State line been positive. Their sale3s staff have been helpful when I had a problem.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Very pleased with you site
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I sometimes don't place orders because of the shipping cost.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Promotions are a bit confusing and shipping should be quoted for each item when item is placed in cart.
    Jun 14, 2015
    Confusion about different coupon and sale rates not being combined was deceiving.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I use to order often when living down in Maryland. Also had an opportunity to come to actual location and browse once. Love the store and ordering on line.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Never had a problem always easy to work with
  • Jun 3, 2015
    i didn't get to choose a color. I have no idea what I'm getting.
    Jun 13, 2015
  • May 30, 2015
    Great shopping experience.
    Jun 14, 2015
    I ordered my halter 5/30/15 and as of 6/15/15 I still have not received my product. Cannot make contact with CS, e-mail had Noreen answered.
  • May 30, 2015
    I really enjoyed shopping online at Stateline Tack and I'm looking forward to receiving my purchase.
    Jun 14, 2015
    I just used my bitless bridle for the first time last night and loved it! My horse did very well in it and now my husband wants to get one for his horse! Highly satisfied with the product!