State Line Tack Reviews

01/18/2017
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2993 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - State Line Tack

2016 Winner

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

Great quality and price!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I like to use States Line Tacky for me is the best website with the horse products and good price and if you register the store send discount coupons, good way to get what you need a good price
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Thank you for the 25% off!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I have always enjoyed state line tack. Glad to make my purchase here.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Really like the products & variety of things.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I miss the state line tack store. I prefer state line's prices and products be wish I could still shop there in person. Happy to be able to online.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I do not like the fact that I would have been charged 9.00 shipping fee for a driving whip that was very disappointing
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Quick to ship; orders are correct; friendly helpful staff if i have to phone
    good shopping experience.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    state line tack is easy and affordable
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I like the boot selections, Stateline has a nice variety of styles with the additional safety features I am required to have for work. The website is extremely user friendly and their customer service is fast and convenient.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Said free shipping but was still charged for it
    Good selection good prices
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Best price I could find online when including the discount code. Just hope the size is right.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I wish you had more selection. But love stateline otherwise
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    I have been ordering items from State Line for several years and I have always been satisfied with the items purchased and the quality.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I have always been pleased with Stateline's service and pricing. I only had to return one item in several years. The return was no problem and credited back to my card. Today I drove all around looking for a waterproof light blanket. I came home with nothing. I should have stayed home and went to Stateline first.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    The process of making this purchase was easy and I have confidence that I will be extremely satisfied.