State Line Tack Reviews

07/22/2016
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2014 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

Showing 151 - 170 of 2014 Reviews
    Website was easy to use
  • Jul 16, 2016
    I love your new rider reward program!
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Was referred to state line tack by a friend when I started riding English and had no idea where to get the accessories I was needing. Found everything with ease. And have been extremely satisfied with the quality of the products. Thank you. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future for more of our horse needs.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    I've been happy with my orders in the past. State Line's prices are better than the local dealers. Thank you State Line for being here!
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Has a good product selection, but could use a better selection of feedbags for grain rather than hay bags. prices are decent and they have a range of expensive and inecpensive products.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    I was supposed to have received a $25 gift certificate via email for my 7/02/16 order. All I ever received was a list which included the gift certificate description as an item ordered, with number SLTGIFTCERT 025. This was not accepted by the order form and I did not get to apply the credit to my new order on July 16. I am not impressed!
  • Jul 16, 2016
    appreciate how well run your site is ran
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Very good quality items, shipping so good and they acually answer your questions!
  • Jul 16, 2016
    State line tack is a good place to buy horse tack. They have really good discounts. They are good about getting your packages to you on time. They always have everything you are looking for.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    just got a horse that I rescued a while ago and I'm boarding him and with a starting budget of 400 for the first week I was able to easily buy everything I'd need starting off and have money still for board and vaccines and even a little bit for myself which is nice
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I'm looking forward to receiving my products from you.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    I was NOT able to take an item off my shopping list. It may be a browser incompatibility issue (I use Chrome) but it was disappointing.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    I usually buy from State Line because you have the best prices. However, several other vendors have the same price. I placed the order with State Line because I trust the site and because of the free shipping.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Excellent choice of products. I hope more have reviews soon since I really rely on them for my purchases! Can't wait to try my new hay bags and give them a review!
    Jul 16, 2016
    Great products! I got my hay bags on sale. I really rely on reviews when I'm purchasing a product from a website, and this had the best reviews for what I was looking for.
    Jul 16, 2016
    The order was on time and in stock.however I couldn't find farriers formula double strength.
    Jul 15, 2016
    Product was wonderful. Hope my horse doesnt destroy it
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Shipping could be faster.
    Jul 16, 2016
    My low responses are a direct result of how long it took to ship the item. Typically when I order I a in need of the time ASAP, A FEW DAYS NOT WEEKS.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    The only place I can find the bit my horse uses, and for a great price! Website was very easy I enjoyed the markdowns!
    Jul 15, 2016
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Thought it odd that ordering 12 of an individual item, was cheaper than ordering the 12 pack. Might want to check your pricing.
    Jul 16, 2016
    Will probably turning to order more of the automatic fly sprayers.