State Line Tack Reviews

05/02/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 885 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Apr 23, 2015
    Great website very easy to use. The one thing I have noticed it is exactly like horse.com.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I have been looking for longer rope reins with slobber straps for some time. I finally found what I was looking for at State Line Tack.
    Easy, awesome, affordable
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Orders ship quickly. Products are of high quality.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    would of liked to see more endurance bridles,
  • Apr 22, 2015
    always a satisfied customer and happy horses!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    They commonly ship stuff out somewhat slowly. We'll see this time...
  • Apr 22, 2015
    State Line Tack has some great products and some good deals as well. One of the best places to get everything yo need for your horse(es).
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with State Line Tack's website and customer service and products.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I took this survey because I want to tell you that your shipping cost for two little, lightweight hooks is outrageously high and is enough to make me hesitate before I order from State Line again.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Have had great service and quality in the past. It's been years since I purchased anything hoping the service is as good as it was in the past.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I Love Stateline Tack!!! Also Linda from customer service was very helpful and nice. She was awesome!!!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Good selection. Good description of product. Like the comments.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    They always have what I need. I can ask advice if I need it and I love the sales they have.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I like the selection and the prices.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    The one thing I really hate about you as a merchant is that you will show a product and come to find it isn't even available even months later. Why even show it?!!!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Incredibly easy to work with. Very pleasant
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I was looking to compare prices to a horse blanket I needed and I was very satisfied with your prices and reviews. I found exactly what I was looking for with great quality, color, and price. I'm excited to get my product! The website was easy to use and checkout was easy and simple.
    Apr 22, 2015