State Line Tack Reviews

09/02/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1172 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Aug 22, 2015
    Robust selection; however, items on promotion are not always available which causes me to shop other sites.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Good business to deal with ---
  • Aug 21, 2015
    So far, so good.Most important is that your site is safe with no hacking!!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I called for help ordering an item, customer service was not pleasant seemed annoyed and impatient.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    i liked the clean operation of the website, not all are equal.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Been shopping off and on with you for years. Service alway good.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I have never been on State Line Tack but then i needed a cheap and affordable blanket for my horse. And it was on sale and very cheap in my opinion i highly recommend being anything from State Line Tack!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I live in a small town area with few stores to shop at so I love State Line Tack! I can get everything I need and want on one site for a great price!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I've used statelinetack for almost 20 years as I have needed things and I greatly appreciate the great deals I can find
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Love statelinetack! I've been a happy customer for years
    Great selection! Great sales & prices are very competitive
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Love State Line!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I have been very happy with the items I receive from Stateline Tack the quality and ability to pick colors keep me coming back.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Your checkout site caused my PC to lock up and required a cold restart after unplugging. Even the second time, after rebooting, I experienced a short lock-up. I think that you need to look into your software. I am using the latest version of Firefox browser, Avast antivirus and the Vista O.S.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Haven't received the products yet, so am hoping all is what the ads have shown. anxious to see what I've purchased. A little skeptical about the "oversized fees", however
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Ordered helmet in May. Was on backorder again and again until August, then August came and 'item no longer available'.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    My daughter loves horses and State Line Tack is the best place to find horse stuff for her.
    Aug 22, 2015
    My daughter's favorite store!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Great site and love products I buy from them.
    Great product and cause