State Line Tack Reviews

09/01/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1184 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

Love the selection!
    online order would not accept promotion code of 25% off
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love statelinetacks prices!!!!!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Always a great experience. Wish there were more western tack options, however.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Love your prices and frequent discounts! You've earned my business, almost never go to local tack store anymore.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    been told by several people I should shop here.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I would like for the product images to be larger when you click on them to view closer
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Glad to have found the exact product I was looking for (It is not readily available in Canada, it seems). Too bad it could not ship to me first in Canada! I had to ship it to my friend :( Lovely experience shopping on the site, however. *thumbs up*
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Have always been please with the customer service and products.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with the products I have ordered from State Line Tack as well as the customer service.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    it was easy and simple to find what I was looking for. Not to metion the price and savings were a lot better than other places.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Got kicked out of checkout but items were still in my cart when I got back in. Equestrian team kids will be happy the items are here in time for the first meets.
    Easy to order
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great place to find stable necessities at a reasonable price!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Not the widest variety of goods, but the prices were good. I will definitely shop at stateline tack again.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Do not like to pay shipping charge
  • Aug 20, 2015
    The website was fairly easy to use and they had a good selection of products.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I was able to find exactly what I needed and the ordering process was simple. I received the products as scheduled. Great experience.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Thanks for providing affordable riding apparel options!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Great product with great prices, delivery time was better than I expected was expecting a week for delivery but received in couple of days. Thank you.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Ordered a helmet which was backordered for some time. Called and talked to a very pleasant lady. Asked her to send me another color (which was available) instead of the backordered color. She immediately changed my order. I received the alternate color helmet and am completely satisfied.