State Line Tack Reviews

09/02/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1187 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Sep 1, 2015
    great prices, ok variety of products, very expensive shipping. The expensive shipping is the main reason why I don't order from state line tack more.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I have ordered from you all in the past ( several years ago) and have just gotten back into the show ring and one of my horses needed the product that I purchased.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Had to make arrangements to return first purchase which was a defect of manufacture. imberly at the service center made that eefortless.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Absolute great source for multitude of equine needs!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    great products, good prices, great shipping
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Stateline Tack is amazing. I cant wait to order again before winter comes along. The customer service was so friendly and I am happy to say i will be recommending this website to my friends that have horses.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Never ordered from ya'll before. Hoping for a great experience. Loved the discount..
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Good prices and low shipping rate (1.99). Good selection of products.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    fast shipping which I appreciate, better prices and promotions on products and the shipping
  • Sep 1, 2015
    We have a small farm and I have sheep, llamas and horses. The hay net are a try to see if the nets will help save hay what I feed then in the barn for both sheep and llama. I do wish that the shipping was a bit less but the prices that I got the things for are great and hope if I would want more I would get a great deal again?
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Stateline Tack is AMAZING. So affordable and the service is unbeatable!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Once again, I found what I wanted at a great price from State Line Tack. When I am looking to purchase certain I use the internet extensively to find the best deals and over all, your company beats out the competition! You offer a good selections of items and they are easily found on your website.
    Always impressed with State Line Tack
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I thought the shipping was a little high but hopeful that the biteless bridle will work for my rescue horse
    Love the selection!
    online order would not accept promotion code of 25% off
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Good quality products! Color is a little off but all in all it's like when you take a picture in flourescent lighting.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Holds up well. Let's my horse breath easily while he eats.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    This product was recommended by my veterinarian and is available through Stateline tack at a good price.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Ordered a helmet which was backordered for some time. Called and talked to a very pleasant lady. Asked her to send me another color (which was available) instead of the backordered color. She immediately changed my order. I received the alternate color helmet and am completely satisfied.