State Line Tack Reviews

05/26/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 946 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• May 10, 2015
    State line tack has a large selection of items. You make your choice as you can afford to. Horse stuff is very expensive. I always check out state line first.
  • May 10, 2015
    Since this is my first time ordering I am reserving my opinion until order has been received.
  • May 10, 2015
    got evrything plus what i needed
  • May 10, 2015
    Love Stateline Tack, have happily been customer for 10+ yrs.
  • May 9, 2015
    loved the overall experience, I got an amazing saddle tack and gear. cant wait to get it!!!
  • May 9, 2015
    I am very happy with how easy it was to order and the fantastic prices.
  • May 9, 2015
    I would like to see higher end english riding products. tailored sportsman GPA etc.
  • May 9, 2015
    Often tell my riding students to shop near by for sizes and then go on your site to compair prices.Great online store!
  • May 9, 2015
    I love shopping State Line for my grand children. They are always excited to receive a box from you!
  • May 9, 2015
    I understand English gear is not a fortee', but the choice of English spur straps is terrible. Also, the top-end western girth as well as two other items were out of stock, forcing me to first waste time looking at other lesser quality items, then finally having to shop elsewhere. However, the most troubling thing by far was that I had weight charges ADDED to my order! In essence of time, I paid the six bucks instead of just breaking my order into two shipments. So much for the extra e-cert I earned. This additional shipping, although nominal, was extremely irritating. I mean what's my incentive for spending more money in one order?? Ugh. Sorry for the complaints. Your staff is very courteous and professional when I call, however, which is a huge plus. - Wendy Rytman
  • May 9, 2015
    This is the first time I am ordering from State Line Tack for a gift for my grand daughter.
  • May 9, 2015
    I am upset that there is no where to demand on the site that I receive no catalogues. I use a po box for billing and find it filled with magazines that I do not want every time I order on line. Please do not mail catalogues to my address. I know where to find you and what I want to purchase without the need of a magazine.
  • May 9, 2015
    Seen this harness , liked what I saw . Will make a great birthday gift . Have been satisfied with past purchases by me & by my family .
  • May 9, 2015
    i have never been disapointed in statline products! other equine sites do not even come close to your product prices or quality. 100% satisfaction!!
  • May 9, 2015
    State Line is a great company. The prices are fair and the staff is always helpful and knowledgeable. I have recommended them to many friends who tell me they are as pleased as I am.
  • May 8, 2015
    You need a place to have a card included in the box to the person when the order is being shipped directly to them as a gift. You need a place to havee gifts wrapped.
  • May 8, 2015
    I have to admit - I am a sucker for monthly goodie boxes. Especially when they are filled with equin-ities. Top it off 25% of the proceeds goes to horse rescues. So it is a bit of a self-indulgence that makes you feel good at the same time.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Very easy to navigate the site. Good selection of products. Quick check out. Thank you!
    May 10, 2015
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great online experience!
    May 9, 2015
  • Apr 25, 2015
    May 10, 2015
    I'm not happy with Stateline Tack at all. I have made two purchases with this company in the past month and had to cancel both orders. Both times I was told that the item was being brought up from the warehouse and would be shipped shortly. After waiting for about 3 weeks I was told that the items were no longer available. I've ordered both items through another company and have received them. I will probably not used Stateline in the future. I feel as though they were not being straight with me pertaining to the availability of the products.