State Line Tack Reviews

05/04/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 896 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• May 3, 2015
    Will the special discount Stateline's price on my item was cheaper than Dover, Tractor Supply, and Jeffers. Thanks!
  • May 3, 2015
    I enjoyed using this site.
  • May 3, 2015
    your promo codes and offers do no calculate correctly. my order should have been 25% off and it was not. also the sheet is advertised at a lower price on the main page and then when you select it, it is not even available at the price on the smallest unit. that's misleading. if I didn't really need this product, I would have looked elsewhere. Please attempt to fix these issues so the nest person doesn't get ripped off!
  • May 3, 2015
    Easy to find products reasonable pricing
  • May 3, 2015
    free shipping or reduce the cost
  • May 3, 2015
    I have purchased items from State Line Tack for decades and have never had a bad experience with them.
  • May 2, 2015
    I like Staate Line Tack and use them when I can afford to wait.
  • May 2, 2015
    The site was easy to navigate and had the products that I needed. Unfortunately, the color choices shown were not offered for purchase. There also weren't a lot of choices available for the different products. I would like to see more brands and more options for my purchase choices.
    great online site
  • May 2, 2015
    Great company that came highly recommended!
  • May 2, 2015
    There was no check-out option for a shipping address different from the billing address. This was the only flaw in the service, but it is an important one.
  • May 2, 2015
    Woild like to have phone help on the weekends for orders. Thank you
  • May 2, 2015
    I love the products and ease of ordering on line!!
  • May 2, 2015
    We are generally pleased with the items and prices at this website, however, we would be strongly inclined to purchase more from State Line Tack if they instituted free shipping on purchases over $49, for example, as offered by many other online sellers. The progressive increase in shipping charges by amount purchased is essentially punitive, and a deterrent to buying.
  • May 2, 2015
    purchased this cat kennel for the purposes of helping an injured cat who will require some time in a restricted environment for recovery. State line had the kennel set up I required on short notice
  • May 2, 2015
    State Line Tack is a good economical place to find the every day needs of the horseman/equine business. They are reasonably priced, reliable, accurate, and reasonably fast.
  • May 2, 2015
    I have shopped State Line for many years. I have always found the prices competitive, shipping prompt, good customer service.
  • May 2, 2015
    Had an issue checking out using an e-gift certificate, would not apply. Will now need to call
  • Apr 10, 2015
    May 1, 2015
    My shipment was divided into two groups. I had to email customer service to remind them of the second group. They shipped it then, but that was 4 days later than it was supposed to be shipped.