State Line Tack Reviews

04/17/2015
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 830 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Mar 27, 2015
    I have actually been to a State Line Tack shop and bought Horse Blankets. I am pleased with the quality of the items I bought.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    The sellection of items is well rounded, prices are very competative
    nice selection of items
  • Mar 26, 2015
    It was a pleasant experience shopping with State Line Tack and purchasing what appears to be a descent / inexpensive saddle... Will return with more comments after receiving my product...
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I enjoy the large selection of products for my horses. However I would appreciate any online provider that carries narrow width western boots. Not everyone wears a D width.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I have been very happy with all of my purchases. I also had to return an item and had no challenges with that.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Great experience ! Had a few questions about the shipping, called the customer care services and talked immediately to someone who answer my questions !
    enjoy shopping here
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Love the website. Sometime I wish there were more pictures with different angles of the items.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Quality merchandise and promotions make ordering with State Line Tack a good experience
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Checkout experience was not good - confusing. One item was switched for another randomly.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    nice variety of quality products at very competitive prices, website was easy to navigate and narrow selection to what I needed
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I have had great service from State Line Tack before.
    Mar 26, 2015
    Order was received in the promised time, but some items were back ordered.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Love shopping for my horse on stateline
    Mar 26, 2015
  • Mar 14, 2015
    This site had just what I was looking for..I will be back for more!!
    Mar 27, 2015
    I purchased a pair of Ferrini Caiman Boots. They did not look like the ones the promotion was showing, the box was severly damaged, one boot had white waxy looking marks on the top, the other boot had a crack in the sole. I honestly think they missplaced the order sending me a box that was ment for a return from a previous customer however, for the money spent on this purchase, I would have expected Ferrini boot company of TX to have taken much better care in selecting, inspecting, and packaging an order. But most of all, make sure that the items being advertised online are a direct reflection of the items that arrive at your home i.e. update your internet pictures.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Great shopping experience; love your prices; love the great reviews!!! Looking forward to receiving my products and using them; looking forward to using Stateline Tack as a GoTo for buying what I need to keep riding! 💖🐴💖
    Mar 27, 2015
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Have been riding for over 50 years and have always found state line products to be of good quality and great prices.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Large selection of products, they have exactly what I need at the lowest prices.
    Mar 25, 2015
    They have the products I want at a good price
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Very easy to use can't wait untill I ger my order
    Mar 25, 2015
    Very easy to shop everything gets delivered on or before time given.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Some of the items you can't see very well from the photo provided and the zoom feature doesn't help much either. I was trying to look at breastcollars and could barely see the detail on some of them.