State Line Tack Reviews

07/25/2014
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1213 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Jul 21, 2014
    Easy and a great place to find everything you need for you and your horse.
    Love this store!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    These people try hard to offer products at the lowest rates on the internet. Shipping fees are great. And their customer service team treats you like royalty.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    a little difficult to find the product I was looking for. but the price couldn't be beat. disappointed I couldn't use 20% off. I would have considered a bulk purchase if it was offered for consideration.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    We as a stable love to use State Line Tack and we don't order online from anywhere else.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    nice prices on item and nice shipping charges
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Satisfied with State LIne Tack. Have been purchasing from them for years.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great prices. Wish there was free shipping on more items and/or faster shipping
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Have been very satisfied with the products we have purchased in the past from State Line Tack. Prices are comparative to other suppliers.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    great products at great prices
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Was not able to change order once it's in the cart. Should be able to change the quantities before finalizing the order.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    1st order shipped promptly and was as stated in ad. A few days after receiving order I received a 20% discount promo code towards my next purchase which inspired me place another order. Good site, good business! Thanks.
    Quality products and service
  • Jul 19, 2014
    It would be helpful to know shipping cost before the final page.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I love shopping. It's easy. I wish your shipping was faster. My last order took over 2 weeks. That's not acceptable. Please improve this long time frame and you will be a close to perfect company That's the only complaint I have heard from friends who shop with you.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Very easy to order from, actually easier and cheaper than going down to the nearest tack store.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    The products are standardly of good quality, if ordered by phone your personnel are polite and helpful and I like your return policy although I've not had to use it.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Great service and good pricing!
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Have been buying from SLT for YEARS and will continue to do so :) Have always liked their service and products!!
    Jul 20, 2014
    Have been shopping at SLT for years and will continue to do so. Looking forward to seeing how my new combo-bit works on my mare. We are training for Endurance and needed something with better rate. Hope this does it. Thank you SLT for being a place where I can go for quality products that wont eat my wallet!