State Line Tack Reviews

06/27/2016
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1965 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

Showing 61 - 80 of 1965 Reviews
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Thank you for making this purchase so easy!
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Horrible shopping experience!!! Items backordered, however it never showed that when I placed the order online. I called customer service to cancel after receiving part of my order. Customer service was nasty and my card has not yet been refunded yet the UPS shipping shows it was sent back to the vendor! Order date 5/27/16 Ship date 6/7/16 I called on 6/5 to cancel as it was still showing back ordered (however when I originally placed the order it showed in stock). UPS tracking 1Z9441100354510975 shows it was delivered back to the OR address as there was a mistake with State Line with cancelling the order so they recalled the package while still in transit. They have had the package back since 6/15 and my card was never credited the $74.99 plus tax and shipping. Absolutely a horrible experience!
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Maybe I missed it but I would have liked the option to change the number of items right at the end before check out.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Love ordering from you guys! I love that the 2 day shipping will randomly be free. I'm that type of shopper that either buys enough to get free shipping, or selects the longest shipping just so I WONT have to pay it. I rarely buy anything online if the shipping isn't free.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Get some larger riding pants. All you have is "small butt " ones. Big girls ride too....
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Almost 9.00 shipping is not good. Probably will not buy again.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Love the price and selection of equine products!
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Prices are excellent, selection is unbelievable, this is my go to place for ordering all my equine needs.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Great prices - i only wish shipping to canada was less expensive or that free shipping was a standard option for all purchases.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Excellent selection of merchandise, easy to order, I would recommend to anyone!
  • Jun 24, 2016
    It said I would get a 25% discount, but the discount was only about 10% for the total. Only one item got the 25% off. Frustrating.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I really like shopping with State Line, they always have good prices and many items to choose from.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    If you use a gift card coupon code goes away. this was a pain to find the actual code on another site to get it back. too 30 min to deal with.
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Discounts on every day products are important to me
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Nice variety of products . Great prices.
    Jun 24, 2016
    I ordered halters and lead ropes. They were reasonably priced and as described! I will order again.
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Great prices, wide selection, quick shipping!
  • Jun 8, 2016
    The lowcprice on what I needed was the reason I chose Stateline. The checkout process was quick and easy. I will shop hete again.
    Jun 24, 2016
    All around a good experience.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Prices are already comparable to other sellers, but the low shipping fees can save you a ton!
    Jun 24, 2016
    The shipping information was misleading and I had to wait an extra 2 weeks for one part of my order.