State Line Tack Reviews

06/24/2016
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1968 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

Showing 941 - 960 of 1968 Reviews
  • May 14, 2016
    Did not have what I was looking for, but does have the other stuff that I use.
  • May 14, 2016
    I have always considered and/or purchased from State Line. Products are as described, reasonably priced and delivered in a timely manner.
  • May 14, 2016
    I have been a stateline customer for about 10 years and am usually very satisfied with the products.
    FIRST TIME BUYER.
  • May 13, 2016
    Often I cannot find the size I am looking for. I love your products and shopping online at StateLine, but can be frustrating when all sizes are out of stock. Otherwise I love it!
  • May 13, 2016
    It was difficult to change the order once I had made initial choices
  • May 13, 2016
    SLT needs a bigger selection
  • May 13, 2016
    Reasonable prices, very timely deliveries, frequent discounts; I love shopping with State Line Tack!
  • May 13, 2016
    So far I've been happy with the things I've purchased.
  • May 13, 2016
    I can count on State Line Tack to have what I need or a very good alternative. My products arrive as expected. I love the sales...sometimes I buy before I need items.
  • May 13, 2016
    I am an officer of Washington State Horsemen, ( Prairie Zone), and have relied on Stateline over the years to provide awards for some of our many yearly events. Your prices allow us to give good quality awards and still earn a profit for our organization to operate on each year. Always a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you.
    Easy! Great deal!
  • May 13, 2016
    expected free shipping due tnt of my urchase
  • May 13, 2016
    I have always been please with the quality of the products I purchase and the items I ordered were always correct and delivered in a very timely manner. Kudos to your customer service and shipping staff and any employee at Staedtler Line Tack tat is involved with the items I purchase. In this day and time it's difficult to get quality customer care. State Line YOU nailed it. As always a pleasure doing business with you. K. Collins
    Excellent price on product
  • May 3, 2016
    Found the items we need to renovate a 60 year old western saddle for my daughter. The prices and special offer of 25% off the order were an added bonus.
  • May 3, 2016
    I was a bit annoyed with the shipping. My cheapest option was almost $9. I can't imagine a foal halter weighs that much. I would have saved if the product wasn't discounted but shipping was included.
  • May 3, 2016
    I was very pleased that I found the lowest prices on State Line Tack than any other merchant for the product I was purchasing. I was very happy to fund the free shipping option which that in itself will guarantee that I will shop here again. I also really appreciated the startup of 25% off.
    May 14, 2016
    I appreciate the product and the overall expirience ordering it.
  • Apr 10, 2016
    May 14, 2016
    I ordered a product they had advertised as part of their 25% off site-wide sale (Solitude IGR 20 lb) as well as fly repellant spray. I received the spray very quickly but received email from them saying they no longer carried the Solitude IGR, it was a discontinued product. Although I was never charged for the Solitude, it irritated me that they continued to advertise it on their site, not only as available, but also on sale.