State Line Tack Reviews

11/27/2014
State Line Tack Ratings and User Reviews. State Line Tack is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1127 reviews.

State Line Tack Rating

More About State Line Tack

Recent Reviews for State Line Tack

• Sep 10, 2014
    it's my go to for horse supplies and equipment.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Nicely laid out site; easy to navigate and manage
  • Sep 10, 2014
    LOVE Stateline Tack! They have amazing options and the best prices around.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Good experience. Overall continuity and clear instructions. I am looking forward to giving this item as a gift.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    State Line Tack has good pricing and good variety of products for an equestrian. The site is nicely put together, easy to get around and nice looking. My only suggestion I have is that State Line Tack should try to ship out the order same day if we met a cutoff time. It typically takes two full days to process an order and begin shipping time which means you need to add 2+ days to your shipping time. There is no way to get an order quickly for a horse show, birthday present or weather related items which may be needed.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Thank you for my e$500 sweepstakes grand prize!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    nice things purchase horse supplies
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Thank you for supporting iGive.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    good prices, well set up website, and good shopping experience
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I AM SO TICKED OFF. You SENT ME A CODE FOR 20% OFF. I USED IT, then it said MY ITEM DID NOT QUALIFY BECAUSE IT WAS TOO POPULAR OR OVERORDERED OR SOME GARBAGE LIKE THAT. WHO DOES THAT???? THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND IT SUCKS AND I AM GOING TO TURN YOU INTO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. EITHER OFFER A DISCOUNT OR DON'T, BUT DON'T EMAIL ME A DISCOUNT CODE AND THEN DISQUALIFY THE ITEM. BY THE WAY, NOBODY DOES THIS IN ANY BUSINESS UNIVERSE. THERE ARE PLENTY OF HONEST TACK SHOPS AROUND. F- SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AND YES, I WILL TELL 200 PEOPLE, BECAUSE THAT IS HOW POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKS.
    Cheaper than smart pak
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I filled my cart on Monday September 8, but did not get to make the purchase until Tuesday September 9 and the 20% off on some items was removed. I was disappointed because there wasn't a clear expire date for the discount. Now I can get the items cheaper at Valley Vet even though I would have liked to make only one transaction.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    would be nice to see free shipping when you reach a certain amount. I almost ordered from another company because they offer this
  • Sep 9, 2014
    i wish they offered feed.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great selections and good prices.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    It was super easy to find what I was looking for and the prices were excellent.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    The shopping experience was simple and fun! I found way to many things I love and will eventually end up ordering. They have such a great inventory! Thank you for the easy shopping
    Sep 9, 2014
    Thank you for everything!! The whole experience was great! I LOVE my new Australian saddle!
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Easily found everything that I am looking for at a affordable price
    Always satisfied
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Very easy to view and compare. Liked having the reviews.
    Sep 9, 2014
    Enjoyed shopping at State Line and particularly liked the customer comments to better order what I needed.