Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

02/26/2015
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 681 reviews. Last rated on 02/26/2015.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Good site for shopping.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Good quality, reasonable shipping time and easy installation. What more do you need??
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Like the ability to check out with Amazon
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Just ordering samples at this time
  • Feb 26, 2015
    had good experiences with Steves.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    The site is informative, but one must be knowledgeable of navigating web sites to be effective.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Great selection. Hope my next order is as quick. Need red ticking for kitchen accent wall.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    My previous order of 5 cordless blinds was fabulous. They look great in my living room and, when there was a problem with one of them, you replaced it immediately. The prices, selections and service were all wonderful. I have told many people about your business. I expect this order will provide the same merchant satisfaction.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    The best prices on blinds. I'm a repeat customer and will always check with Steve's before anyone else.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Great purchase at good price's
  • Feb 25, 2015
    First time ordering and it was easy, peasy.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Very user-friendly site, the guidelines for measuring and ordering are very well done
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Good prices and a good shopping experience
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I love that they send you free sample before you order so you're sure you are getting the right color and fabric on their window treatments
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I love that once I enter the size of the window, that measurement (& item price) pop up as I shop from one type of window covering to the next in an effort to decide. Also like the red type that tels me "no price in that size" so I don't waste time considering it. The online color samples are rather poor quality; so, I have to order samples to make a purchase decision.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I do not recommend to any body to get product from them. Service is poor I put the order on 2/18/15 they sent me email on 2/24/15 that my order on hold status without noticing me but they did not forget take your money and sending me survey.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I received the product that I ordered in good time. I've not been able to use it yet because of higher priority tasks.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    always been great
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I like my shopping experience with Steve's Blinds and Wallpaper,when I would receive my blinds I would have an opinion about their quality.
    Feb 26, 2015
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I couldn't answer some of the customer service questions because I never saw a reply to my question. I only got a notice the next day saying my blinds were shipped, which i thought was suppose to be emailed anyway.