Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

08/28/2015
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1091 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

• Aug 28, 2015
    Easy to find product and shipping seems to be quick
  • Aug 28, 2015
    This my second order. Very pleased with my first order. One item wad defective- no problem getting it rectified.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Need to be able to go to and return from the cart more easily.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    We're very happy with our purchase!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    beautiful blinds, well made & long lasting
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Awesome Deal. Customized Blinds to my needs at a very fair price.. thanks!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great format for ordering blinds - good selection - was hoping for a wider fold - more than 6" (looking for 8")
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I don't know overall how satisfied with this transaction I am until I receive my product (timely), like the quality/item, and in the event that I do not- how "easy" the refund/exchange process is. This satisfaction survey seems a bit premature- It would be more appropriate after the transaction and arrival of the product.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Only requesting a sample. Glad to find what may be the color I'm looking for.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I like that I can check out with paypal.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Just started looking for wallpaper. Steve's has a great selection at reasonable prices.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Wide selection of styles and colors. Great sale prices. Compared to three other companies. Hands down best buy. Like to use PayPal.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I really liked all the options that Steve's offered, and the price & shipping was the deciding factor on buying from Steve's.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The first blind we purchased went onto the bathroom window easily and is working wonderfully so we're excited to purchase more each month to cover all of our windows in the house. :-)
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have not purchased anything yet because I ordered 2 samples of the toile roman shades. I kind of wish there was a little more description of the product. Maybe there was & I missed it. I look for the type of material (e.g., cotton), if it's made in the USA (I prefer to support american companies), and of coarse if I'm getting a good deal. Like I want to know if the roman shades with a light filtering back panel provides privacy. I also would like to know if there are different options for the cord. For instance, do you offer a continuous chain cord or only a string cord that I will have to hide when the roman shades are open? The product looks pretty in the picture so I hope it is good quality when I order it. I redecorate houses & need good looking materials (it needs to look high-end). Thanks & I'm looking forward to getting the samples!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    good price, thats why i buy from you folks.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    This will be my first experience.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    very pleased. Blinds are beautiful.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    happy and cant wait to inspect the paper
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Ordering was easy,large selection and and you can not beat the prices. I was able to install all windows shades and shutters for a fraction of other installers prices. Customer Service helpful and willing.