Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

09/30/2014
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 648 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

• Sep 30, 2014
    Much better pricing than Lowes (even with sale)
  • Sep 30, 2014
    placing my order was very easy will shop here again
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Steve's Blinds has the BEST communication! Easy chat or phone information available. Personalized service geared toward making a satisfied customer!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I purhased blinds for our bedroom from Steve's Blinds & Wallpapper about two years ago. I have been most pleased with my selection - they were exactly what I wanted.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    just ordered some samples to see if they are what I'm looking for.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I ordered all my window treatments from them for my last house and was very pleased with price and quality.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great experience with excellent prices and designer products.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Although the site was a little slow, the inventory is massive.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I am pleased with the product information available on Steve's website. I lik being able to order free samples.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I definitely choose Steve's because the were about the only vendor that had the 1 3/8" word or 1 1/2 " faux wood blinds. Also was looking for the routless style of blinds that was not totally common across all vendors.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    It is very easy to place an order
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Good prices and good selection on both window treatments and wallpaper. People still gush over my wall mural.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Very good products. I have used them in my previous home and current home.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I am anxious to receive my orders! So glad that was able to find what I was looking for at Steve's! So glad that was able to order samples!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    ordered blinds previously from Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper and they were great quality and less expensive than anywhere! Of course they were my first thought when I am in need of new blinds now.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    great product, easy to put up, service is very good timely. Will be back
  • Sep 27, 2014
    The wallpaper I ordered was not as expected. I didn't realize there were two types of the same pattern with the same pattern number, only one was textured with a brick pattern and the other was solid vinyl sheet. I believe the difference should be mentioned in the descriptions, as they are next to each other on the page. (Book 546, p. 257, pattern x-7hhrue 73.) Supposedlly it was back ordered until October 27, but it arrived September 21. Nevertheless, I am confident enough in your quality and service to consider another order. Customer service was extremely polite and efficient.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Did Not appreciate $4.95 (MFG. handling Fee) Slipped in at the end last Pricing Summary Page
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Instructions on website were not clear.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    Slow to produce and ship. No advice of status. Had to call.