Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

11/22/2014
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 543 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2014.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

• Nov 22, 2014
    Great prices on name brand products! Very satisfied with the products and customer service.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    you guys ran out of 27 inch wall liner and I bought 54 inch I should get a contractors discount since i have a link to you guys on my web site. www.jmwallpaper.com
  • Nov 22, 2014
    good site. easy to navigate. good pricing.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Very good customer support.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    One of the easiest sites I've ever used. Detailed and quick from page to page. Athough I am just ordering samples to help make my decision, I plan to use Steve's due to selection and pricing.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Very excited to find this wallpaper available. It was discontinued by the place where I initially purchased it and I needed a little more to complete my project! So happy! Thanks Steves for having it available!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Excellent products at phenomenal prices!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    the color I wanted was discontinued so I am really bummed out hopefully I can find something close
  • Nov 20, 2014
    very easy to use and great prices - looking forward to receiving my blinds
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Looks good. Received a positive feedback from a friend.
    Didn't mention shipping & handling charges until I gave my credit card. :-(
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I found that the prices of blinds sometimes are changed overnight. But still the price is lower than most other competitors.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    ONLY GOING TO RETURN ITEMS SINCE I OVER-ORDERED. WILL SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I have been searching for a good quality blind that is not going to break my piggybank. I have blinds on all but 5 of my windows in my home. They were 1" faux wood blinds purchased at Home Depot many years ago. Some of them are beginning to wear and not function. It is hard to find 1" wood blinds. Thank you for having them. I am eager to receive these blinds in hopes they will live up to all the positive comments I read from other customers. Hoping to purchase others when my other blinds begin to fail.
    Nov 21, 2014
    You were the only online site that sold 1 inch blinds. Thank you and we will be purchasing more soon
  • Nov 8, 2014
    easy to view items. large selection. easy check out
    Nov 20, 2014
    It was very easy to use the sight. The product selection is wonderful. Delivery was on time and just what I ordered
  • Nov 5, 2014
    We are pleased with the easy of ordering.
    Nov 22, 2014
    I was pleased with the items. One blind came with a bend in the top rail. It will be behind a valance so I am not returning it.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    The product shipped when promised. When installing our blinds the last one was too big for the space. Yikes. However, it was exactly as we ordered it. We had entered the measurement incorrectly. I called Steve's to see if anything could be done. Ashley, at Customer Service, got back to us when she said she would with an offer to remake the blind, to the correct size, at a reduced rate. We were very pleased with that solution. Pricing, a quality product and customer support, what else can you ask for. Very good experience.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    I got exactly what I ordered, in good order. This was my second order from Steve's. I'll be back!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    A pleasant experience, filled with options that aren't common with other retailers. Local dealers have nothing to offer in comparison.
    Nov 22, 2014
    Good stuff at a good price!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I love the beautiful pattern I purchased. I contacted the company to exchange it because I thought it was silver but on arrival it was blue. I have not been contacted yet regarding an exchange for the item. I think the true color is off on the web ad. My living room is silver , gold, and cream.