Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

02/06/2016
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1260 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Easy to order
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I purchased solar shades for my family room a few years back. They still look great! I am repainting the family room and will also need a new set for the kitchen.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I am trying to make wallpaper decision, compared to others I was glad samples didn't cost $7.00 to ship. I plan to make purchase soon, this in convenient way to shop.
    Great product fast shipping
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper was the cheapest place I could find the pattern of wallpaper I was looking for!! I was super excited about the savings!!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Thank you for the help I recived on the phone.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Steve's Blinds are great quality at an exceptional price. This is my third order (due to limited funds) and have been very pleased by the products. I love the free shipping
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I hope the shutter i order is a good quality product. Will see how it will look too.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I like that I can Customize the Vertical Blinds myself. I will also recommend Vertical Blinds to anyone with pets that destroy Mini Blinds .
  • Feb 5, 2016
    This site had the best price for the Roman Shades. I saved a lot of money. Thank you.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I really like the blinds that I have purchased prior to this order
  • Feb 5, 2016
    A great place for blinds. I have my entire home with blinds from this store. great prices and super quality!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    JUST ORDERED 15 BLINDS THAT LOOK FABULOUS AND DECIDED TO ADD AN ADDITIONALL BLIND IN THE GARAGE FACING THE STREET. WE MISTAKENING MEASURED 3 OF THE 15 BUT MY HUBBY WAS ABLE TO CUT DOWN TO SIZE. 2 ARRIVED SLIGHTLY BENT DUE TO THE PLASTIC WRAPPING BUT WE WERE ABLE TO BEND OURSELVES AND DOES NOT SHOW WITH THE HEADER BEST PRICES AROUND AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT
    Feb 5, 2016
    2 blinds were bent due to packaging tape that was bound too tight but was able to bend out enough to still use
  • Jan 26, 2016
    steves blinds are competitive, with the big box stores,or less expensive in some cases, with better options, but i did not see an option for a two on one, or a three on one, because of the size of my front window, i would like to have that option.
    Feb 6, 2016
    This is my 5th order from steves, and apsoloutljy,positively no problems, I like the price, I like the product, I love the end results.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Good site, fast, simple.
    Feb 6, 2016
    Excellent packaging .As good as I have seen from any supplier. Clean product. Only flaw.. length was shorter than needed. I had deducted 1/2" They deducted ANOTHER 1/2" from my length.. Not a major as I put fillers on both ends to center in brackets so blind would not fall out. Valences will not hang with supplied hooks, So am buying Velcro.. no problem Gap between blind rail and window frame too small to rotate hooks into blind.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Quality of screws is poor. Actual product is excellent!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Love all the discount and coupons!!!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    Excellent product, just exactly what I ordered
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    the first time I called the male customer service agent was abrupt and rude. He said that the item was discontinued and hung up. I ended up calling the company that made the item, they informed me that even though the item was now discontinued there was still inventory available. I then called back to Steve's and got a different agent, explained the situation and they called the company to verify and was able to order the item.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Repeat customer. Always have been satisfied.