Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

08/18/2014
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 689 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

• Aug 18, 2014
    Selection and price far surpassed local home stores
  • Aug 18, 2014
    The item stated free shipping then at checkout there is a 12.00 mfg shipping. Misleading. I placed my order however, I won't purchase again.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Enjoyed ease of navigation, competitive prices and large variety.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Outstanding quality and customer service.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I purchased vertical blinds from this company several months ago and was extremely pleased with the product they sent. The price was excellent and so far, everyone who has seen them has raved about the new blinds. I am now looking for horizontal blinds for my living room and will definitely buy from this company again - I can't recommend them enough.
    great bargains and events thanks so much God Bless Mr.S.S
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Good selection and good prices.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Manufacturer's handling charge was not mentioned in initial quotes - not a very good business practice.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Had been looking for a certain pattern everywhere. Found it here! Impressive.
    Have purchased blinds for myself and my clients for over 10 Years
    I was okay.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Great prices and easy to use website!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    i've always had a good experience and theyve been very helpful when a problem has arised
  • Aug 16, 2014
    so far satified.... I need to do a very large room after this one... then will take each room one by one. Just moved into a new house after being in hte same house for 35 yrs..... going to be fun redecorating. And I love wallpaper
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Great products selection and excellent price compare to many sites online. I can't ask for better than them. I will recommend Steve's to everyone. Steve's please keep the great job
    The experience was fine
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    This is my second order. The first was perfect! This order, not so much. The instructions are in Spanish only and I ordered the wand and pull cord both on the left; I got one on each side. Oh well, the price was fabulous.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Very helpful and friendly staff.
    Aug 17, 2014
    We like our blind, however we ordered an outside mount and received an inside mount. Luckily my husband was able to drill new holes to attach the blind. Just took a few hours longer than expected to hang. Our first order was perfect that is why we ordered again.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Steves Blinds always delivers high quality stuff - we get lots of compliments on the fit and quality.
    Aug 18, 2014
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Very smooth process and loved the prices offered by the website. Great experience and will definitely recommend to others.