Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

05/03/2015
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 795 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

great quality, excellent prices
    This is my 3 rd order and each order was shipped on time and correct
  • May 2, 2015
    I have ordered my window blinds from Steve"s Blinds & Wallpaper before. About 5 years ago. One of the blinds pull cords just broke up inside so I am replacing it. I really like the blinds. The prices can't be beat. Thank you
  • May 2, 2015
    I purchased blind curtains about 10 years ago. they are still good , but we have remodelled inside of my house. and i am trying to upgrade my blind curtain. Steve's blind has kept post on me whole thse 10 years. their loyalty with good price and convinient on-line purchasing tool made me another deal.
  • May 2, 2015
    My sister has them. My mom found them. Ive gotten approval from my condo association to get them & they wanted to know from where- obviously Steve's. There is no other as economical choice. They have a great selection.
  • May 2, 2015
    Hope they look as good in person as on line
    excellent service and prices
  • May 2, 2015
    Very easy process in ordering blinds. Nice prices.
  • May 1, 2015
    I viewed many sites but was able to find what I was looking for more easily on this site and took full advantage of the special discounts offered.
    good plce to buy blinds
  • May 1, 2015
    You do an excellent job. CS is top tier.
  • May 1, 2015
    Excellent selection and easy ordering
  • May 1, 2015
    I have only ordered a sample, but the process was easy. Looking forward to ordering after seeing free sample. Having a free sample available was very beneficial.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    wish I could see a full image of the specific product I'm considering installed in a room. Also would like to see more filters that would enable me, for instance, to see all cordless indoor blinds that will fit the height and width of my windows across all brands.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Shopping experience was great. I requested and received samples of the shades very quickly with the 2-day shipping option, which I found very affordable. It was a pleasure doing business, and I'm confident they will deliver as promised.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Great blinds at a reasonable price. No tax in Virginia!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I paid for samples several weeks ago and up to date I have only had five arrive. I purchased 13 samples at 5 dollars a sample or 65.00 dollars. If the sample delivery is like this Im wondering about the service if I order my grasscloth from this site?
    May 1, 2015
    The order(samples) seemed disjointed and came in at different rates. For shipping the next day as was stated I waited up to three weeks for delivery of some product samples.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Fast easy check our quality product.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    Great experience! Shipped quickly, excellent quality and the easiest blinds we've ever installed! Thank you so much!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Have purchased blinds from Steve's twice before. Excellent value for the product and quick delivery. Being able to receive free samples is wonderful.
    May 1, 2015
    Third time I have ordered from Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper. Great, great pricing and quality blinds. Great selection!