Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

08/01/2014
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 677 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

• Jul 31, 2014
    great company to do business with
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Please do not say "free shipping" and then charge a "manufacturer handling fee". Seems sneaky.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I thought my shipping was free but found out differently at checkout. $14 seems a bit to much for this small order.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Hope what I receive looks great in my home.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I enjoy the large selection of items from Steve's and the price is just right.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Steve' Blinds has been easy to work with even when dealing with a malfunction of 2 shades in our dinette area (cordless). Customer service has been great to work with, just need to get the appropriate shipping box to send the shades back for repair (prepaid by Steve's). We recommended Steve's to our daughter for motorized shades in her new home, and she is happy as can be with the product, the color and the price, especially on a limited budget!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I like this company very much.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great website, great prices!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I hope to shop again soon for more wallpapers.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I'm getting samples to see which color fits my home best i will be purchasing blinds.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Excellent quality and satisfactory pricing
    Very satisfied with Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper
  • Jul 30, 2014
    My only complaint was that the website froze up during my initial attempt at ordering.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Too soon to tell if satisfied -- have not received product.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I never buy blinds or wallpaper anywhere else. My favorite place. I've always had a good transaction here.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    This is the third home we have purchased Blinds from Steve's Blinds. You cant beat the price and quality.
    Jul 31, 2014
    amazing products. We will be purchasing more when our addition is done. you cant beat the quality and price.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Steve's blinds have better quality than the one you can buy from Home Depot or Lowe's. The mounting bracket is easier to install and the blinds fit right in.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I think it is wonderful that a company gives such an absorbent amount off to help their paying customers! That is a sure way of keeping them ! I spread the word to everyone I know! Also I ordered a gorgeous tuscany mural for my living room! Gorgeous and again what a discount! I will always be their customer! Great products at outstanding prices!
    Jul 30, 2014
    Just turned a friend on to Steve's blinds & wallpaper! You great! Thanks for the quality but yet affordable pricing!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    2nd purchase. Very happy with the first and planning on a 3rd already!
    Jul 30, 2014
    My order was shipped without installation instructions. I called customer service and they emailed the worst directions ever. The print was soooo small that is was not readable. And , when I tried to enlarge it, it became distorted. I called a second time and they were going to try to re scan directions and send again. My son helped, me figure out how to install before I ever received the second set of directions.it's not customer service thAt is at fault. The installation directions should have been enclosed with product. Love the product and I will be ordering again soon.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    I ordered wrong so I can't use the blinds. I had the length & width mixed up on both sets. I will have to reorder, but will be ordering mocha color for both sets because I didn't like the bone color. I suppose I will just have to throw away the blinds I ordered and reorder.