Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

12/23/2014
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 527 reviews.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

• Dec 22, 2014
    pleasant experience. Good chat session with my questions.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    This is my first time on this website and I am quite pleased with your prices. Hope to check back more on this soon.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Excellent prices and shipping policies. Better than the big box home improvement stores!!!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I am looking forward to sample you are sending me. If it fits well and if there are discounts on the blinds then I am going to order more window blinds
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving the blinds. I've got other family and friends waiting to see them too!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I enjoy that this company send you free samples before you buy. When ordering online as a customer you don't get that chance to feel and actually see the product before you buy, which helps with the ordering process and the overall experience of having not to send the product back because it was not liked. Thanks this place is wonderful for doing so.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I am looking for , at the very least, an acceptable product.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I like the elegant wallpaper patterns offered by Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper. Most of my house already has lovely wallpaper with matching window treatments due to the careful selections made by the previous owner back in the 1980s, but unfortunately drop ceilings, which I have removed. So my objective is to reproduce as closely as possible the effect created by the previous owner in replacing some amazing wallpaper that has long since been discontinued (sigh!). Coming from Cambridge apartment living where walls were painted white, I would not have ever thought to decorate with wallpaper had I not experienced the cheerfulness wallpaper in the right combinations of patterns, room to room, adds to a house. It just makes you feel really happy to be at home.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Ordered before and was very pleased so I changed my sons room up and came back to Steves because of the easy order method and good products.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Good website easy to get around. Love his special prices. And murals
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I'm looking forward to receiving the Levolor samples of wood blinds so I can finish decorating my boat!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I ordered some color samples for blinds.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    excellent product and easy to order. Dog ate the ones we ordered several years ago. Love the company. Not real fond of the dog right now.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Website was easy to navigate. Descriptions were very helpful.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great selection and great prices.
    Dec 22, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    this is the third time that I have ordered from this site and will be back for more thanks
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Easy to use website. Good quality product, inexpensive
  • Dec 1, 2014
    The prices are great, the products are wonderful and the customer service is great! Highly recommend!
    Dec 22, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Watching the prices online was a little crazy since they kept changing. However, when we called our order in, Joshua B. helped us out, and he was awesome. He was very helpful, patient, and found us the best deal. I would highly recommend Steve's Blinds and Wallpaper because of his help!
    Dec 19, 2014