Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Reviews

12/15/2017
Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Ratings and User Reviews. Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 692 reviews.

Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper Rating

More About Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

Recent Reviews for Steve's Blinds & Wallpaper

• Oct 16, 2017
    Great company. I have been searching for 72" Faux Blinds for 3 months. I found everything I needed here and Steve's Blinds.
    Nov 08, 2017
    Love my blinds. About to order 3 more.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Nov 08, 2017
    More than pleased with the quality, timeliness of delivery and ease of ordering on web site. Will definitely order from Steve's again and more than happy to recommend them to others.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    the color selector popup may not fit the screen to scroll down all the way
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Nov 08, 2017
    Very happy with border I received.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    I wish you had a warehouse store where I could come and look at the wallpaper
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I wish there were more close up images of the merchandise as well as more product photography. It was difficult to fully see what it was I was selecting.
    Good prices
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I loved the selection you have online. I am hoping that the sample I ordered will work within my kitchen so that I can order the wallpaper for my kitchen.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Nov 07, 2017
    Shipping/delivery company called to schedule my delivery three times. After the first delivery date and time was provided, I received a call the day prior to inform me that the product was not shipped yet. They did not know where it was. The 2nd time they scheduled delivery, the called me the day of to inform me that they could not find my products, they were either lost or misplaced. They gave me a new date for deliver. The delivery person called me 30 minutes prior to arriving to my house, one day earlier than the date provided. I had to call someone to drop what they were doing and get to my house.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Good Company with a reasonable price!
    Nov 07, 2017
    One of my order does not stay firm when we close it. I have contacted customer service and waiting to hear from them
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Always been happy with your service.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    The site is very easy to navigate. Good product for the price
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I love Steve's Blinds. This is the fourth home I used them for. Great service...great people
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Navigating the website is somewhat of an issue...all the discounts, then one is listed on the top if every page with a timer, but when I entered the code, it said it wasn't available, but it is plastered all over the website and I was confused.....I intend to order more blinds....still have 13 to go
  • Nov 07, 2017
    So far so good. Can't wait to see what they look like<
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Nov 07, 2017
    The wallpaper samples are too small to use effectively to see the overall design.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Very nice selection
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I used to be an account executive with Norwall Wallcoverings, it is nice to see their product on your website.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Nov 07, 2017
    Placed several orders and received excellent service. Roman shades fit perfectly and easy to install. Will continue buying from Steve's and have recommended them to family Amdahl friends.
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Great quality! Would like coupons periodically.