Steve Madden Reviews

02/09/2016
Steve Madden Ratings and User Reviews. Steve Madden is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 4118 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.
Steve Madden sells women's shoes and men's shoes with attitude which are cutting edge and cool under the Steve Madden and Steven brand names.

Steve Madden Rating

More About Steve Madden

Recent Reviews for Steve Madden

• Feb 9, 2016
    I have always been a fan of Steve Madden shoes, and I'm looking forward to my new pair of knee high boots.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I know that it's not ideal for the company to offer free shipping but as a customer, I almost came close to pay for shipping due to the small font of the free shipping offer. The offer needs to be a little bigger so that people can see it and take advantage of it.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I have been a fan of Steve Madden shoes for many years and love the many style options that are affordable and cute.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Overall great and trendy shoes for reasonable prices. Sizing of different types of shoes can be varied sometimes.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Time will tell - I love my first pair of Steve Madden boots at least five years ago but the new ones I purchased in the same style are a huge disappointment so I am hoping this order will be as good as my first pair.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love Steve Madden's shows and clothing. The offer great deals and fashionable designs.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Love Steve Madden style and quality in the product.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    i love the styles, colors and materials
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Steve Madden always produces a quality, affordable product. His shoes are extremely comfortable and I will continue to purchase shoes from him!
    Good shopping experiance
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love that the site isn't bland and everything is easy to maneuver around and find.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love shopping at Steve Madden in store and on line, every now and then I will return a shoe because of the texture of the material or the sole.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Was so happy to see these shoes on sale - hopefully the fit is okay (this is my first pair of Steve Madden shoes), but I'm not too worried because the returns process seems really easy and there's a store convenient to me.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I was surprised to see there are no Steve Madden Stores in Ohio.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    My partner is a fan of Steve Madden shoes. He likes the styling and comfort fit of his dress line. And when his feet are happy He's Happy and I'm happy! Because he's wearing them, A better part of 12 hours a day M-F. So Steve Madden helps him to get along and play well with other at work.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    I am irritated by not receiving any information about how to return the product along with the delivery.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Site is great the comment section really helped with ordering correct sizes, only issue I had was every time I would go to the sale portion of the site it would freeze my browser.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I usually shop in store - am a bit worried about fit and quality when buying on line
  • Jan 8, 2016
    They don't have many merchandise available.
    Feb 9, 2016
    Hi, I used to buy your products but recently I bought online a product it was suppose to be my size. However for some reason it was to small. I contact customer service for return or exchange the product and their final decision was that clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Being a value customer the company did not negotiate to make a exception. For these reason a made the decision to not buy I single item of this brand anymore.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    My friends and I all like the shoes.