StocknGo.com Reviews

08/31/2014
StocknGo.com Ratings and User Reviews. StocknGo.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2014.

StocknGo.com Rating

More About StocknGo.com

Recent Reviews for StocknGo.com

• Aug 29, 2014
    User friendly website~! Good prices too~! Happy 1st time buyer
  • Aug 27, 2014
    We find your prices on the product we ordered are much better than Costco
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Finally a great website to buy in bulk without feeling afraid of getting scammed!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I had never heard of this site before today, and I'm sad that I've been without for so long! Great prices on quality products, and some things I haven't been able to find recently in any local stores. I also found a great coupon online, so I saved even more money!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Easy to find what I wanted. Wish they had free shipping.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    The web site stated that there was free shipping on orders over $49, so I ordered 3 items instead of 2. When I checked out I had to choose ground shipping to go on, so I didn't get free shipping afterall. Disappointing!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Good selection/interface to buy bulk and save significantly. Just wish there were more items to select from.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Very good selections
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I appreciate the opportunity to get a discount for buying more and to eliminate shipping charges. I won't pay shipping.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    stocknGo is a great site for the purchase of an assortment of great products. You will enjoy the ease of shopping here and the quick checkout. will shop here again. Thanks.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Good experience and easiest way to get Paul Mitchell Products.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    was unhappy to see that there was only one in stock - so no free ship nor discount could be taken.it is a discontinued item - so i am happy to get even one! ( 2 days ago, there were 2 but i didnt pull the trigger to purchase)will recommend this site to another friend.your continued marketing of this to my email address was the reason i did purchase..Great marketing!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I liked the experience, prices, look.Wish there was more feedback on the products though. Of course I bought one product I use all the time (CHI iron) and one new one that i heard about from a friend. Would still like to see additional feedback from customers.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    Good pricing, simple ordering procedure, quick delivery. I have had a great experience every time. Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Was very happy they had what I needed!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Not sure if my 20% discount applied or not.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Happy with price and option for free shipping
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I am very glad to find your web site and be able to do business with you.
    Aug 4, 2014
    To begin with I had trouble finding the item I wanted to purchase but in the end I did find it and I received it in a timely manner and at a price I was really surprised by. Thank you.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    The item I usually purchase went up in price by nearly 20%. Also I get emails about savings coupons at times when I need nothing. Would prefer to have coupons available at time of checkout.
  • Jul 10, 2014