10/08/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 10/02/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 2, 2015
    I was pleased with the prices
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Your prices used to be better for this product. I use this site for the convience I cannot always find this product so this is easy. But with the current price I will have to find a different product or different source
  • Sep 17, 2015
    I could only order 1 quantity of the product I wanted and the site was very slow and kept freezing.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I really like the shipping speed!
  • Sep 7, 2015
    i am a returning customer for the last 3 years now.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    me gusta comprar algunas cosas con ustedes porque ofrecen buenos precios
  • Sep 4, 2015
    what a crappy system, you send me an email with a discount code, but your crappy website doesn't accept it. You are a JOKE. NEVER AGAIN.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Great shopping experience!
    Sep 3, 2015
    Great shopping experience!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I don't know if you use a third person company for payment clearance with Pay Pal or something else, but I was not able to use Pay Pal Credit as a payment option through Pay Pal. This is my preferred method of payment when using my Pay Pal account, and I almost did not make my purchase because that option was not available. However, because StockNGo had the best price I could find on the product I wanted to purchase, I went ahead with the purchase.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please give us a call at 877- 786-2564 for us to look into the issue. Thank you!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sep 10, 2015
    I received a partial order as the remaining items were out of stock. I would have preferred getting the items on back order and receiving them later rather than having my order totally cancelled and not receiving them at all.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I recieved a great price on my items. I look forward to recieving them.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    StocknGo has great prices, has hard to find items, and always ships my orders extremely fast. I use them a lot for my haircare products.
    Aug 28, 2015

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We work hard to make our customers happy!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I have used stocking one other time and it worked well.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Love it been buying for over a year.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Stock & Go Has been a wonderful company to do business with and I recommend my friends to use your company
  • Aug 9, 2015
    This company/site is a great idea! Price is affordable.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    website was extremely slow, especially at checkout

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please give us a call at 877-786-2564 if this happens again & we will place the order for you in a speedy fashion.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Check out took too much time. You had me repeating over and over. I had put in all information and some did not take.. The last time I ordered it was easier.

Oh, no! We are looking into the issue. Please give us a call at 877-786-2564 if this happens again & we will place an order for you while our IT department resolves the problem. Thank you for shopping with Stockngo!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 7, 2015
    I have bought this product Sensodyne Original before & it is always fresh & is good until next year