StocknGo.com Reviews

11/26/2014
StocknGo.com Ratings and User Reviews. StocknGo.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 69 reviews. Last rated on 11/25/2014.

StocknGo.com Rating

More About StocknGo.com

Recent Reviews for StocknGo.com

• Nov 25, 2014
    do not share my info
  • Nov 22, 2014
    They carry my favorite hair products. Great offers...coupons..shipping..Awesome Experience at Great Prices! Thank you!!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    You need more products on your web site
  • Nov 20, 2014
    It is very reasonably priced
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I was able to find a product that I could not find anywhere else, and at a great price, including free shipping and a $10 discount offer (TY10).
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I find the price for the product I buy here to be very low, and I like that I can order in quantity. I have ordered once before and was pleased with the speed of deliver.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I had some difficulty checking out. Otherwise experience was very good.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    It's my first time so I don't have any opinion other than my purchase today which went very well.
    Nov 25, 2014
    I was very please with my product I ordered from StocknGo.com. Everything went very smoothly from ordering to the delivery. I will definitely use this site again for future purchases.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Easy to find and order products!
    Nov 19, 2014
    Great service and value
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I hope you would deliver items to South Korea directly like iherb,.com^^
  • Nov 6, 2014
    hard to find the hair products I wanted
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Great place to shop. I love the OPI nail selection
    Nov 16, 2014
    Loved it had all the items that work for me
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Glad to be able to find this product, have used it for years but now have difficulty finding it in stores.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    There were two different coupon codes offered on the home page. Neither one worked with my order, even though it met the requirements.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    very please to find a great price
    Nov 15, 2014
    you had a hard to find product at an unbelievably good price
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Best prices on quality products
  • Oct 26, 2014
    I love the products and the bulk savings!
    Nov 3, 2014
    love to shop here!
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Good prices...fast service. Had trouble ordering...kept giving me error regarding shipping method.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 2, 2014
    Stock N Go's communication failures (of product delivery times, availability and split deliveries of my order) was an issue for me. They communicated to my 'payment institution' - not me, the client - the lack of availability of an item. Then they shipped my order in partial deliveries but only sent notification of one delivery, with no explanation for the missing items. They left me in the dark about what was happening with my order. After contacting them via email, they promptly responded with a new notification of a pending delivery that was almost immediate, but the whole affair was poorly done. There was no indication that the possibility of items being shipped separately ever existed. During a looming holiday season where people have become brazen about stealing unattended deliveries, this experience left me unlikely to purchase from StocknGo again.
  • Oct 19, 2014