StocknGo.com Reviews

11/27/2014
StocknGo.com Ratings and User Reviews. StocknGo.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 72 reviews.

StocknGo.com Rating

More About StocknGo.com

Recent Reviews for StocknGo.com

• Oct 16, 2014
    I was only going to buy 1 item but when the shipping was the same for 2, I bought 2! Very happy with this transaction today.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    So far I am happy with this company
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Great merchandise and pricing. Fast shipping
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I have purchased from StocknGo in the past and had an excellent experience. I ordered the product I needed in bulk and when it came time to order more, I immediately thought of StocknGo! The service is quick, the product is great and it is packed well.
    Oct 17, 2014
    Blazingly fast speed, items packed well and correctly! This is why I ordered from STOCKNGO again!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    This was a smooth shopping experience, quick and easy. I am happy with the user friendly site and how easy I found the product I was looking for.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I hope there will be a more goods
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I like the fact I can get hair spray that I can't find in the stores
    Oct 11, 2014
    Received earlier than expected, very satisfied!!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    absolutely the BEST price online as well as a rare site that allowed additional discounts and FREE SHIPPING! I will shop here over and over. No hassle, great deal and super simple check out.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    so happy i found stockngo
  • Sep 30, 2014
    This time when I entered my order, the error code was "we dont' ship to PO boxes" even though that wasn't the issue. Also, I couldn't find the place to sign up for an account, so I'm entering my info every time.
    Oct 8, 2014
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Love the product selection for my hair product needs. Prices are reasonable and shipping deals are great!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    The only reason a 7 was given, is because I received my order before I got any tracking information emailed.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    Great to deal with.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I enjoy using them.
    Oct 9, 2014
    I think this website is great. Very helpful. Good prices. I like them a lot.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I'm incredibly impressed with the price of my purchase. I've never seen this product at such an inexpensive price. However, I was offered 10% off my order if I gave my email address (which I did) and never received a discount code or an auto 10% discount that I could see.
    Sep 30, 2014
    I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. It seemed like the order took a little longer than most items I'm used to ordering online. I do not use overnight but standard and even at that, it seemed a little long.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Everything went smooth as silk, product arrived in perfect shape.