Storus Reviews

02/05/2016
Storus Ratings and User Reviews. Storus is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2016.

Storus Rating

More About Storus

Recent Reviews for Storus

• Jan 29, 2016
    I have been using these for years and I love them. I usually order 2 each time so I always have an extra one. I was sorry I could not find the polished stainless this time.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    smart clip is a great product.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    It would be nice if there were different shipping options available
  • Jan 14, 2016
    NO COMMENTS
    Jan 25, 2016
    on orders of $50.00 you can get a $2.00 discount. I bought more then a $1,000 and only got a $2.00 discount. If I was to break up the order by 20 orders I would have gotten a $40.00 discount. instead I only got a $2.00 discount.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    it supposed be FREE shipping over 50.00 dollars
  • Jan 4, 2016
    As mentioned, my wife bought me one of your money clips about 7 years ago as a Christmas present and it just broke. So, now I am ordering 2. One for me and one for her. I love this clip. And it actually carries much more that what you advertise, which is why it probably broke. But, it took about 7 years to break!!!! Thank you
  • Dec 24, 2015
    Love this product !!
    Jan 4, 2016
    Love the Storus Smart Money clips !! I bought mine 8 years ago in summer of 2007 and it's still kickin ! I just ordered this one for my little brother for a Christmas present and I know he'll love it ! Thanks Storus !!
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Very easy site to navigate. I knew what I wanted and found it easily. I DO wish they had images of the items...like front and back, not just inside.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Great product as a replacement for wallet
    Dec 29, 2015
    I love the product. Hands down the best money clip I have ever owned. I share your business with all my family and friends who ask about my clip. I bought one for a Christmas gift. Sent email and tried to contact Storus for order status. I never received confirmation the order was placed or any tracking info. I called and spoke to very nice lady, but she said she would have to call me back with order/tracking info. She never called back. I called next day because I was concerned about a before Christmas delivery and she provided all the info I needed and the product arrived in time.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    I have purchased from Storus previously and was surprised to have someone contact me directly to let me know that engraving would be difficult on the purchased product. I actually do not recommend the smartclip black since it gets scratched and looks really bad. My husband loves the smart clip and the one purchased today is his 4th clip. They usually last him a long time, but not the black one. I have been trying to get the titanium one, but it has been out each time that I have checked.
  • Dec 12, 2015
    love the smart money clip and have told many about it. Carried it for over 10 years
    Dec 24, 2015
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Good products, good shopping experience
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    I ordered a metal money clip with my initials and DOB. I am stationed in Bahrain at the moment so I understand the lag in delivery time with the postal service. I am disappointed that there was no change in process/delivery status to let me know that it had shipped. My product just showed up one day and no communication was given to let me know that it had actually shipped. The clip is nice and I am satisfied with it. However, you can only fit 3 credit cards along with drivers license and MIL ID. The add stated you can fit 1 to 10 credit cards. This is not true because I can only fit 3, plus MIL ID and drivers license. Other than that, I have nothing positive/negative to give. I may give the store another chance in the future, we'll see. Thank you
  • Dec 8, 2015
    high quality unique accessories
    Dec 17, 2015
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Print was all too close together. Need to spread it out more
  • Dec 2, 2015
    I already have a money clip which i have been using for last 5 years. I also bought 3 more as a gift to friends several years ago. The one i use now is leather card holder with clip. The money clips are fantastic.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Good overall experience
  • Nov 26, 2015
    previous product used before it broke. ordered replacement immediately
    Dec 5, 2015
    would prefer clear color plastic money clip that I had before
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Excellent products. Have used this company for many years.
    Dec 12, 2015
    Faultless purchase of a very high quality product. The U.K. Store does not keep the same stock as the U.S. online store so had to pay extra for shipping.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Great product, last one finally broke. love design
    Nov 20, 2015