StrawberryNET.com Reviews

01/30/2015
StrawberryNET.com Ratings and User Reviews. StrawberryNET.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 11488 reviews. Last rated on 01/30/2015.
StrawberryNET.com is the world's no. 1 source for discount skincare, makeup, and fragrance products. Shop now and save on 30,000 products from 200+ leading brands. Save with free shipping, buy more save more discount and up to 10% loyalty discounts.
Circle of Excellence - StrawberryNET.com

2007 Platinum

StrawberryNET.com Rating

More About StrawberryNET.com

Recent Reviews for StrawberryNET.com

• Jan 30, 2015
    Have been able to find items that I used to buy in US which was cool.
    You r doing good job
    Great sight to brouse
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Please do reconsider redesign for your website. Your pricing and customer care is brilliant. Rock on.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    It would be great if your website could be improved to list by product types/by categories instead of brands, e.g., under "Makeup", instead of listing all the brands, can have sub-categories of "Lipstick", "Concealers", "Blushers", etc. Will be easier for cumstomers browsing for a particular product type..Thanks!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I enjoy shopping with StrawberryNet.com and I tell my friends about it.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Please consider to have free shipping again, without minimum order!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Quick easy way to get all my make up and skin care.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Love, Love, Love Strawberrynet. It easy to use, cost effective and i can shop at "MY" convenience.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    My only issue with Strawberry Net is that I often can't find the products I am after EG. my Clinique moisturiser and Chanel bronzer
  • Jan 30, 2015
    To press the button for Pay Pal in not obvious.
    good and Quick
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I have purchased from Strawberryfields over. a couple of years and have found them to be efficient overall. It is easy to locate items on net and am able to complete payment without delay. Delivery is efficient. too.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Competitive pricing and quick delivery turnaround
  • Jan 22, 2015
    There are some brands that I use that you don't carry. You might want to include brands like Environ and Acure.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Jan 30, 2015
    sometimes the products i want are not avaialble ( i purchased the same items from strawberrynet before)
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I was supposed to receive an extra 10% discount as the deal was running for a week ending the 23rd of January. Had I know that I was not going to receive the 10% I would not have oreded the product,.
    Jan 30, 2015
    With my order I was not given the 10% discount at first. With a phone call the problem was fixed straight away Thank you your service is outstanding Cheers
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Quick and user friendly
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I Love Strawberry.com - its a great online store for all my cosmetic needs!
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Thank you for keeping in touch with me!
    wonderful