StrawberryNET.com Reviews

04/24/2015
StrawberryNET.com Ratings and User Reviews. StrawberryNET.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5986 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2015.
StrawberryNET.com is the world's no. 1 source for discount skincare, makeup, and fragrance products. Shop now and save on 30,000 products from 200+ leading brands. Save with free shipping, buy more save more discount and up to 10% loyalty discounts.
Circle of Excellence - StrawberryNET.com

2007 Platinum

StrawberryNET.com Rating

More About StrawberryNET.com

Recent Reviews for StrawberryNET.com

It‘s a great website
  • Apr 24, 2015
    A fantastic, easy-to-navigate, informative website with a huge range of reputable brands and goods available! Amazing deals and value for money, every day of the year! Repeat customer, really impressed with the whole shopper experience. Your one-stop shop for all beauty, big or small!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Easy shopping experience. Would appreciate more regular sales discounts.
    Love love it !!!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Always the best place to find and purchase my favorite perfume and make up. Fast delivery and hassle free.
    reliable, well priced, efficient
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Appreciate that you ship to Indonesia.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love the choice and prices
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Nice Website, good customer support and good offers.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love this site very much cuz of the speed of shipment and safeties. however, i wish i could get more info of each items couldn't be better!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Happy with the overall service and prices - will definitively be back
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I shop on line at strawberry net first, if I cannot find what I want I go retail
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I think they are the best company I have everd dealt with - Keep up the good work.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I am really amazed at the level of discount you are able to provide on the retail price. I will always buy my cosmetics from you.
    Varieties more rich
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Have a good range of products, getting better all the time. Would like to see PCA skin,Teamine, a few more Payot Products e.g. Payot -perform sculpt Nuit Payot - Perform Lift Intense Aspect - Extreme B17 Revision skincare - Nectifirm Hope to see them on your list in the near future Thank you
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Great value! Site is very easy to navigate through. Look,forward to the promotions.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I find the colour choices on offer for certain products disappointing. I have gone to top up on mineral powder and foundation several times when there has been an offer, only to find the colour I want is not available. I end up having to buy from a local store.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Great site to buy all your skincare products at a great price, highly recommend!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I was disappointed there were no Dr Brandt products... I will keep checking, but it would be great if I could register for an email if products become available.