Strawberrynet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Strawberrynet.com Reviews

02/19/2017
Strawberrynet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Strawberrynet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4042 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Strawberrynet.com

2007 Platinum

Strawberrynet.com Rating

More About Strawberrynet.com

Recent Reviews for Strawberrynet.com

• Feb 18, 2017
    Good range of items, very easy to shop
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great one stop centre for beauty stuff.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I like to purchase from Strawberry Net because the products are sometimes cheaper than purchasing from the store.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great shipping, lots of products but not everything you can imagine. Great discounts at times - other times closer to retail but still worth purchasing on this site instead because of the free shipping and couple of dollars saved.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I like Strawberry and prefer to shop with Strawberry but FragranceNet often has better prices and I seem to trust their authenticity more than years before. Obviously I then shop there unless you have the item in stock and your Special price of the week is more attractive. But I much prefer the people at Strawberry and their always prompt reply and accommodating approach to problems. Also the availability of Strawberry's products as advertised and promoted is more trustworthy. Most of the products I look for at FragranceNet are marked SOLD OUT and then to add your email address, but they never get back to you. Very poor service in many respects.IF I decide to order a magazine or two, I hope I will not be charged a monthly fee. Sometimes this has happened in the past and I feel reluctant.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    очень люблю делать покупки на этом сайтене всегда самые низкие цены, но всегда прекрасное обслуживание! частые скидки и подарки, удобный каталог продукциии самая лучшая в мире упаковка посылок!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have purchased through Strawberry net for around 6+ years, fantastic never had an issue.Great products & for the most part great prices
  • Feb 18, 2017
    its easy to use and items are posted quickly
  • Feb 18, 2017
    It is a great place to buy perfumes and very easy to navigate your way around the site. There are some great specials and I have always been very happy with my purchases.
    great place to shop
  • Feb 18, 2017
    unfortunately would not accept American express even though it was shown as an option kept declining card rangAmerican express and my card had no problems: it was your side not accepting card 1 hour wasted on putting through orderused another card
  • Feb 18, 2017
    excellant value compared to shops
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Good online shop for skin care and cosmetics. What about adding products - derma brasion tools?AndSome prices (Lancome) are dearer than locally sourced in New Zealand.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Excellent company to deal with .
  • Feb 18, 2017
    This is my 58th order with StrawberryNet - I'm a very happy customer as your overall service is great! Not just the product, but customer service (whenever I need help) is also excellent!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    So happy to find you! You seem to have everything, and at the best prices. thank you!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    StrawberryNet is the best online store I know! Congratulations! I just wish there were more details on the new products
  • Feb 18, 2017
    there were four other items i wanted to buy but the stock was not showing. this can often happen on your site quite often. they were clinique moisture surge tinted moisturizer spf 15 shade 03, i was going to buy 2 of these. i was also going to buy 2 of the following, but also not on your site currently: matrix biolage smooth proof leave-in cream. be great if you had a way for me to be notified when products i want become available. Also the shipping to fiji can take ages, 4 or more weeks at times. Good for the products i did want to buy and you did have.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I was a bit disappointed because several of the products I wanted to buy were more than $10 cheaper to purchase at my local department stores. Usually Strawberrynet.com has better deals than I can buy in person. I am still pleased with my other purchases, so I will have saved overall. Thank you!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have found this website to be reliable and trustworthy.