StrawberryNET.com Reviews

09/29/2014
StrawberryNET.com Ratings and User Reviews. StrawberryNET.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 13546 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
StrawberryNET.com is the world's no. 1 source for discount skincare, makeup, and fragrance products. Shop now and save on 30,000 products from 200+ leading brands. Save with free shipping, buy more save more discount and up to 10% loyalty discounts.
Circle of Excellence - StrawberryNET.com

2007 Platinum

StrawberryNET.com Rating

More About StrawberryNET.com

Recent Reviews for StrawberryNET.com

• Sep 29, 2014
    i have always been impressed & happy with the quick efficient service I receive by StrawberryNET.com
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I enjoy using Strawberrynet. The items are usually cheaper than retail and I shop for convenence and ease
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love the variety and the price is excellent. I love how everything is easy to find and it doesn't take long for me to find what i am looking for. I am also impressed i can find somethings on here you can not find in store and that are hard to find.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I enjoy shopping at Strawberrynet, I find the website very user friendly and find your checkout easy and efficient. I also find the way in which products are packed very professional.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Discounts sometimes do not apply in the shopping cart.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Really good site with good products and cheapest price! love it.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Your prices aren't all that comparable to other stockists, some are more expensive, but due to being currently immobile, it was convenient.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving my products then I'll know how good StrawberryNET really is!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    some product information not complete.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Please make the profile of products more clear and helpful.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    plz add more catalog and products, thx
  • Sep 29, 2014
    It's great I do all my shopping here
  • Sep 29, 2014
    StrawberryNET.com is a great site to buy cosmetics. I have used this site for about 10 years and never had a problem with an order. Sometimes the product I need isn't there so I just visit the site regularly and usualyy then find what I was looking for.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    The Shipping period to China Mainland is very long, if it improved,will be very good.Thank you
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Strawberry Net is quick and easy to use. I sometimes find it difficult to find a product, possibly from availability but the rest of the website is easy. They give discounts to loyal customers and this makes me want to return to them.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I just love Strawberrynet and will continue to shop and continue to promote this was of buying perfumes and skin care. Thank you all all you hard work to keep it running so smoothly.
    Sep 29, 2014
    I have nothing but positive input regarding StrawberryNet. As a regular user - I have rarely encountered any problems, and if I have, they have been dealt with very swiftly and in the most efficient and pleasant manner. You sure have a great team working for you. Thankyou StrawberryNet.
    Sep 29, 2014
    i feel quite dissapointed about the product delivered
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Love shopping with StrawberryNET. Reliable, fast service. Great specials.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Excellent website. Very convenient for me as I live in a Regional/rural area with no close availability to retail shopping.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Very happy with web site design and ability to move around. Quickness and efficiency of purchase. Excellent and safe and very attractive package that reinforced my decision to buy through Strawberrynet.com
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    The bottle of shampoo leaked into the box as someone had taped the top of the bottle the wrong way, which caused it to be taped open. I lost a 1/4 of the contents.