StrawberryNET.com Reviews

07/10/2014
StrawberryNET.com Ratings and User Reviews. StrawberryNET.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 13716 reviews.
StrawberryNET.com is the world's no. 1 source for discount skincare, makeup, and fragrance products. Shop now and save on 30,000 products from 200+ leading brands. Save with free shipping, buy more save more discount and up to 10% loyalty discounts.
Circle of Excellence - StrawberryNET.com

2007 Platinum

StrawberryNET.com Rating

More About StrawberryNET.com

Recent Reviews for StrawberryNET.com

• Jul 10, 2014
    awesome way to shop and free delivery is eaven better
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Always reliable, good range of products
  • Jul 10, 2014
    living regionally it is great to order my cosmetics without having to drive!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Excellent perfumes and great service
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I love the quick convenience, range of all products I source and the delivery is so quick.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I have to continue to fill in forms I have filled in everytime I purchase. I should be able to have autofill do that. Otherwise great service at competitive prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Prompt, efficient, easy to order. Prompt delivery also.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    It took less than a week for an out of stock perfume item I wanted to become available - I spoke to polite girl at strawberry net who suggested I send an email listing item required.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I appreciate the very good service by Strawberry net
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Best prices, fast shipping.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I can count on Strawberrynet to have the product I want at a great price and to have it at my door very promptly.
    Convenient & reliable.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Love this site it so easy to use. The best discovery and highly recommended it anyone :-)
  • Jul 10, 2014
    There were informations lacking on the description of the product. I had to go online and google it to know exactly what it was for.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    The experience has been very rewarding and easy. I commend that website for the ease it enables the visitor.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Prices are very inconsistent and vary dramatically. Most times I use this to see if the product is cheaper than the direct brand and most times its cheaper to go direct. Its only products that are hard to source in Australia that compel me to buy on here. Other times you don't stock the item I require and a month later you will.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Love StrawberryNET for it's cheap makeup and skin care.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Very easy to use, great prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    great shop with a good range and reasonable prices
  • Jun 23, 2014
    я очень доволен что мне посоветовали этот саит
    Jul 10, 2014