Strawberrynet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Strawberrynet.com Reviews

05/25/2017
Strawberrynet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Strawberrynet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3592 reviews.
Strawberrynet.com is the leading shopping destination for beauty, carrying over 800 brands and 33,000 products at heavily discounted prices. Discover the best deals on the most diverse range of makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrances and home scents online with free worldwide shipping.
Circle of Excellence - Strawberrynet.com

2007 Platinum

Strawberrynet.com Rating

More About Strawberrynet.com

Recent Reviews for Strawberrynet.com

• May 12, 2017
    May 24, 2017
    Following my latest purchase, I queried whether my change of email address (although all other personal details were unchanged) meant that the sysrem did not recognise me as a long time customer, as I had previously enjoyed an automatic substantial discount on all my previous purchases, and this had not been shown on my latest purchase (1750571307). It seemed that, as I was placing the order, the system did not recognse me as an existing customer, and I had to re-key in all my details, address etc.The only thing changed is my email address.I queried this online at the time of ordering, but I have not received a reply to this specific query. Please confirm that my maximum discount for being a long time customer still applies.Thank you
  • May 24, 2017
    Doesn't seem as cheap as it used to be but still cheaper than most retail chains once you get the loyalty discounts and free shipping which are great
  • May 24, 2017
    I am very happy with your prices and products many of which we cant get in Australia
  • May 24, 2017
    Prices are no where near as competitive to normal retailers as they used to be. Haven't purchased in ages because of this
    Love the loyalty discount
  • May 24, 2017
    Good variety of products. Usually cheaper than any other online retailer. The added conditions around the use of discount codes etc and the hair care surcharge is frustrating.
  • May 01, 2017
    Amei comprar na strawberrynet pela primeira vez, fiquei muito feliz por ter encontrado tantas informações coesa em seu site!Por outro lado, não poderia esquecer da autenticidade e originalidade de seus produtos.Muito obrigado á strawberrynet, pelo carinho que com seus clientes, mesmo aqueles que tá comprando pela primeira vez, devido as virtudes que abordei desse site, pretendo comprar outras vezes, e indicar aos meus amigos, muito obrigado! Atenciosamente: Roque Santiago.
    May 24, 2017
    Eu não to satisfeito com a com a compra que fiz no strawberry, nunca recebi o código de rastreio, pra me poder saber onde está minha mercadoria, E o que ta no anuncio.
  • May 24, 2017
    very easy to use and a huge choice of product with excellent prices
  • May 08, 2017
    excellent way to shop for my skin care , good deals and products.
  • May 24, 2017
    I find the service great
    Cool
  • May 06, 2017
    Comprehensive product list, quick and efficient service with a user-friendly website. All good!
    May 24, 2017
    I don't use it very often but when I do it is always very prompt and efficient
  • May 04, 2017
    been a loyal customer for ten years. Love it
  • May 24, 2017
    GOOD
  • May 02, 2017
    I just wish that Strawberrynet.com could reintroduce the fidelity points or discounts/rewards to its customers who are purchasing regularly with the company, as this will help us more and encourage us to purchase without limit.This special discount compared to the ones offered will just boost up clients as well as strawberrynet.com sales and standard.
    May 24, 2017
    As usual best, wish could get special discounts being fidelity customer and more fragrances and their full collection to be included such as Celine Dion, Curve, Nautica Voyage etc...
  • May 24, 2017
    A very good online skin and hair products store.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I can't log in for the life of me, and I tried. It's nice that it saves your bag for as long as you want, I wish there was an option to "watch" certain items and get an email when the prices go down. Also it's kind of annoying you can only use one coupon at a time.
  • May 24, 2017
    Overall good experience. The only thing i would raise is the filter options when you are searching for items. It would be good if you could use the filters from all 3 boxes at the same time when you are trying to find a specific product.
  • May 24, 2017
    Easy to find items. Fast checkout.
    love strawberries!