Strawberrynet.com Reviews

08/27/2016
Strawberrynet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Strawberrynet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4343 reviews.
Strawberrynet.com is the leading shopping destination for beauty, carrying over 800 brands and 33,000 products at heavily discounted prices. Discover the best deals on the most diverse range of makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrances and home scents online with free worldwide shipping.
Circle of Excellence - Strawberrynet.com

2007 Platinum

Strawberrynet.com Rating

More About Strawberrynet.com

Recent Reviews for Strawberrynet.com

• Aug 26, 2016
    I prefer the older website I always enjoy my products but found that I had to buy alternative payot products as my usual ones were not available.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I have been purchasing products from Strawberrynet for many years and have never been disappointed. I shall continue to purchase and shall recommend it to my friends
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I love being able leisurely choose my products. Read the information provided and choose the right product for my needs.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    i have had some good products from strawberry net, but i have been disappointed with a couple- faulty lids and one cream was not authentic. but they replaced the items when i said i wasn't satisfied- so very happy with the service. just a bit suspicious about whether all items are genuine.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I love Strawberrynet! I love browsing through & seeing what's in stock. It's my preferred way to purchase items as I've usually researched online & then I can place an order on Strawberrynet which is so convenient.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Its a fantastic website, good range of products and delivery is very speedy.
    Strawberry net has always been my number 1 oneso
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I wanted to pay by Paypal but somehow it wouldn't let me. it usually does.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I dont like the Haircare surcharge - seems a bitch rich to me!
    like the discounts
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I am always happy with my purchases and how quickly they arrive
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I love the layout and ease of finding products. The prices can't be beaten.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Excelente servicio, variedad y precios ... algunos problemas con la entrega en el domicilio, pero todo lo demas muy bien ... felicidades
  • Aug 17, 2016
    For me very important is convenient purchase from Strawberrynet.com. Always can found all products and always good price and free shipping. Thanks for great apportunity!
    Aug 26, 2016
    I'm use Strawberrynet.com always whenever need found product not available in stores. Like great and friendly services
  • Aug 14, 2016
    The ship rate is a bit high also some item is expensive than other
    Aug 26, 2016
    Love to see discount for reorder item. Which can bring me back to continue purchase with you in the future
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    Happy with the service and purchase.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    I have been a customer of Strawberrynet.com for several years. I have always found the products I have wanted. I love the specials. The gift wrapping, messages and delivery options allow me to get special gifts to others easily. Transactions are quick, easy and secure. Tracking systems allow me to know exactly where my delivery is at. Customer service are especially good at responding to inquiries and are recently they were amazing at sorting a delivery issue for me. Products are of a high quality. I have happily recommended this site to others. - Jo, NZ
  • Jul 31, 2016
    I always purchase from Strawberrynet, have done for several years
    Aug 26, 2016
    Always use Strawberry net for all skincare..Shiseido..have for several yrs