Strawberrynet.com Reviews

12/03/2016
Strawberrynet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Strawberrynet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4192 reviews.
Strawberrynet.com is the leading shopping destination for beauty, carrying over 800 brands and 33,000 products at heavily discounted prices. Discover the best deals on the most diverse range of makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrances and home scents online with free worldwide shipping.
Circle of Excellence - Strawberrynet.com

2007 Platinum

Strawberrynet.com Rating

More About Strawberrynet.com

Recent Reviews for Strawberrynet.com

• Dec 2, 2016
    Always easy to find required items -- no hassles -billing is easy too
  • Dec 2, 2016
    No problems. Like daily specials and range of promotions offered
  • Dec 2, 2016
    The ranges change from order to order, can be disappointing
  • Dec 2, 2016
    The shipping charge and surcharge on hair products stops me from placing far more orders with Strawberrynet.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I use Strawberrynet regularly to purchase my skincare, makeup and hair products. I like a bargain and am pleased to receive the 10% discount each order for being a loyalty shopper.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    All products can get with a reasonable price & genuine product.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I have always had good service . Received products quickly.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Before I make any purchases from shops here in New Zealand I check strawberrynet.com first to check price difference and if much cheaper I will buy from Strawberrynet.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Prices not as competitive as they once were.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I would like to have an option for currency used in charge to my credit card.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Always enjoy looking at the Products available
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I use to use Strawberry all the time but I hate the surcharge on shampoo and I can buy it cheaper with brand now but they are out of stock and the is no charge for delivery or a surcharge this is why I have not shopped for a while with you
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I cannot understand why some Lancôme products are more expensive at Strawberry.net than I can buy in my stores. Most other products I buy are quite a lot cheaper
    A very satisfactory purchase
  • Dec 2, 2016
    good prices, easy site to navigate, good discounts, reliable postage, perks for loyalty
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Easy to use and inexpensive (Compared to shops)
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I've always been really happy with Strawberry net purchases and service. I don't buy a lot because I can't afford it, but always recommend it to friends and family.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I can't recommend Strawberry.net highly enough! Excellent company, reliable, great prices, super-easy website and payment page - fast, efficient, trustworthy. Seriously, great stuff you guys!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Your prices, without any discounts , seem to be as expensive or dearer than retail shops in recent times.
    Dec 2, 2016