StrawberryNET.com Reviews

01/30/2015
StrawberryNET.com Ratings and User Reviews. StrawberryNET.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 11547 reviews.
StrawberryNET.com is the world's no. 1 source for discount skincare, makeup, and fragrance products. Shop now and save on 30,000 products from 200+ leading brands. Save with free shipping, buy more save more discount and up to 10% loyalty discounts.
Circle of Excellence - StrawberryNET.com

2007 Platinum

StrawberryNET.com Rating

More About StrawberryNET.com

Recent Reviews for StrawberryNET.com

• Jan 29, 2015
    1. The client page's format design is not very good, e.g. the coupon cloumn is hard to find. 2. I hope there is a COD payment method.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Very pleased with the product the prices and the service compared to other online shopping experiences would highly recommend to others.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great prices on brand products. Simple and secure payment and shipping. Very pleased!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have placed many orders with your company and have always found you to be very reliable. I especially love the free gifts I get from time to time and the way my purchases always come wrapped like presents,
  • Jan 28, 2015
    love all the services and products so far
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Good price,but many things I want sold out.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Always first place to go shopping.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I have not idea what the shipping charges are???
  • Jan 28, 2015
    i love strawberryNet, it means i get a huge saving on brands i love, especially american ones
  • Jan 28, 2015
    It took forever to get the site to accept my payment method. I almost said "screw it" and gave up.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I love strawberry net - they have great sales and the shipping is so easy and reasonable. I just wish sometimes that things were boxed or had nice gift wrapping or something to go with it. Thank you than kyou!!!!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great site, prices are competitive
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Easy to use and quick delivery :)
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I love spoiling myself with buying your awesome products, the prices are so great, Kind regards Gail Lewis
    Jan 28, 2015
    Thankyou very much I love the products and the service is quick and very efficient. Kind regards Gail
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Sick of paying a fortune for haircare. A friend recommended this site and I'm happy to get my products at about 1/3 the price.
    Jan 28, 2015
    My products were delivered in less than a week even though there was a public holiday in between. I'm very happy that I was informed about StrawberryNET.com especially as the prices were considerably less than buying them at the hairdressers. Thank you.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    convinience to shop
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Always receive orders within a couple of days. Happy with service.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Like the way the site is so user friendly and delivery is fast