StrawberryNET.com Reviews

01/26/2015
StrawberryNET.com Ratings and User Reviews. StrawberryNET.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 11750 reviews.
StrawberryNET.com is the world's no. 1 source for discount skincare, makeup, and fragrance products. Shop now and save on 30,000 products from 200+ leading brands. Save with free shipping, buy more save more discount and up to 10% loyalty discounts.
Circle of Excellence - StrawberryNET.com

2007 Platinum

StrawberryNET.com Rating

More About StrawberryNET.com

Recent Reviews for StrawberryNET.com

• Jan 25, 2015
    Enjoy being able to purchase from home and also enjoy the variety of product available.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Great product range and reasonable prices.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Was impressed by the variety and the great discounts.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I could not find nail vanishes?
    much more Star products Discount more
    - charges for express shipping ($30) is excessive
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I have not found some brands i was looking for. Web site is quite nice but looking not modern enough.
    Hope in future you have Dr Rimpler products
  • Jan 25, 2015
    This is an excellent site with a wide range of products. I have been purchasing for several years and have never been disappointed either on quality of product or price. Highly recommended.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I love the purchases offered by the site. The only discount I missed was the "5% discount for the first shop" available in December. It was my first shop in this website and it's a pitty that this discount is not available anymore.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Always happy with my the quality of my purchases from Strawberrynet.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    As I know, Strawberrynet, the only cosmetic shopping site, delivers the genuine items to thailand without tax liability and shipping free of resonable shopping amout. Lot of satisfation among online shopper in social community. Strawberrynet have my thrust and confident.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Ease of shopping and good prices
  • Jan 17, 2015
    great range, great prices
    Fantastic
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Just anoyes me the Courier will not leave at door if I'm not home, and I have to make a special trip into town to collect it from their drop off business, after 4pm on the day or any time after that.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I have been purchasing from StrawberryNet for some years and have never had a bad experience. The orders have always been correct. I find the website easy to navigate.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    I was very happy toget the items wanted. Thank you for your present of a lip stick. I kike the color.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Great value, quick delivery, easy web site to navigate
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I found the site user friendly and easy to find products I was interested in.I will definitely use the site again and inform my friends of the site.I feel you get value for money.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    First time user, and so far, so good. The website is organised well with user managability in mind. Check out wasn't a problem and PayPal option, plus pricing, was the seller for me.