Strawberrynet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Strawberrynet.com Reviews

05/26/2017
Strawberrynet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Strawberrynet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3548 reviews.
Strawberrynet.com is the leading shopping destination for beauty, carrying over 800 brands and 33,000 products at heavily discounted prices. Discover the best deals on the most diverse range of makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrances and home scents online with free worldwide shipping.
Circle of Excellence - Strawberrynet.com

2007 Platinum

Strawberrynet.com Rating

More About Strawberrynet.com

Recent Reviews for Strawberrynet.com

• May 03, 2017
    Use Strawberry net for personal purchases. Always found to be excellent service and price. A leader in its field.
  • May 06, 2017
    very good variety of branded products n also good discounts!free gift for purchases over rm150 wud be most favourable like how it is done in sephora online.or special discount code is really great to hv on mthly basis n not for first time customers only. shud be for regular customers to boost customer satisfaction n repeated sales.overall, i m satisfied.
    May 22, 2017
    i can never seem to satisfy their security requirements although i hv given them my phone bill copy n my order transaction copy.not sure wat else they want but they keep saying my payment declined although my bank shows history of pymt done. so i consider this as being cheated.my second incident is i try to use paypal but paypal wud not allow me to add n use my new debit/visa card.i was told by strawberry customer service i wud hv to deal wth paypal myself.if it is so difficult to buy stuff with so many requirements n restrictions, maybe i shud think twice about buying stuff from ur site n inform my friends not to buy from this site also. i hv purchased stuff from united states n i hv no problem watsoever with my payment n no one asks for utility bill pymt n wat nots. even zalora does not.i m disappointed really. the customer service was not much help although they were polite.
    dfasdf
  • Apr 18, 2017
    I couldn't refill previous order which was a shame since I'm never sure if I got the right thing. I was also unable to find a BB cream I was looking for Otherwise am pleased.
  • May 02, 2017
    Always prompt delivery. Prices great. Returns painless and efficient.
  • May 22, 2017
    love your products, your handlingbuy from your site all the time
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I have Strawberrynet.com as a shortcut on my computer and have looked at this website numerous times always specifically looking at the Guinot products. This is the first time I've purchased Guinot products from this website. However I would like to make one point. Since viewing the Guinot products over the last couple of years on Strawberrynet, I've found that a lot of the products I am currently using/having used in the past are no longer available. A great pity because I like the brand.
    May 22, 2017
    Over the last three or four years I have looked at the Strawberrynet website, always looking at the Guinot products. From the very first time I started looking at until now, a lot of the Guinot products have disappeared or have been taken off the selection. I did at one stage email Strawberrynet about a couple of products I use/had been using and wanted to know if I could purchase again. However I was informed that Strawberrynet could not supply me with that particular product.
  • May 10, 2017
    I love Strawberrynet - I have been using them for 15 years and made over 30 orders. they are not as price competitive as they once were. Would be great to have MAC on line.
    easy and cheaper
  • May 14, 2017
    I tried to order Clinique deodorant for women but could not find it. Showed mens
  • May 21, 2017
    I love how easy it is to navigate your page. The selection of products is awesome. I will definitely be a regular customer.
  • May 08, 2017
    very good and cheap פרםגובאד
  • May 21, 2017
    Very Happy with the service and prices over the years that I have dealt with Strawberrynet. :)
  • May 05, 2017
    May 21, 2017
    Strawberrynet purchase went smoothly. There were no problems and products were delivered in excellent condition.
  • May 03, 2017
    Easy wonderful and very competitive prices of items.
    May 21, 2017
    Excellent service and products. Thank you so much I will continue to buy all my products on line with Strawberry.net.
  • May 21, 2017
    Wide range of products. Online help plus telephone was very efficient as the product I wanted seemingly could not be found with the search facility.
    always good
  • May 21, 2017
    I have ordered before and always happy with the price.
  • May 08, 2017
    Delivery times vary significantly to New Zealand. Split parcels can be delivered a week apart.
  • May 02, 2017
    May 21, 2017
    Ordering and most of the products were ok.I have a problem with one of the products which I will email about.