Strawberrynet.com Reviews

08/22/2016
Strawberrynet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Strawberrynet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4363 reviews.
Strawberrynet.com is the leading shopping destination for beauty, carrying over 800 brands and 33,000 products at heavily discounted prices. Discover the best deals on the most diverse range of makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrances and home scents online with free worldwide shipping.
Circle of Excellence - Strawberrynet.com

2007 Platinum

Strawberrynet.com Rating

More About Strawberrynet.com

Recent Reviews for Strawberrynet.com

• Aug 21, 2016
    Some comments say your item are expired. Better to state expiry date in information to let us feel more secure.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    its a wonderful site such variety of brands and products, glad they added nail polishes I realise even with the exchange rate that they are a really good buy when they have the added discounts, though in the brand Clinique - their dramatically different moisturiser 125ml sells in the shops for $A49.00 for the lotion, gel and the jar of cream, this site shows them as a much higher price, therefore not all products listed on the StrawberryNet site is cheaper than in a Retail Store.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    great value easy shopping easy delivery
  • Aug 21, 2016
    To provide a graph of the frequency and interval of each product that I have ordered so that I can keep track of the usage and re-order the product before it runs out. Thanks.
    Reall good for shopping
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Used to be very quick delivery, now much slower which is disappointing.
    exceptional service .. great prices
  • Aug 21, 2016
    So good to find a site that has everything I need but at very affordable prices...the way it should be.
    Great - love t!
    Happy to buy
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Checkout experience can be problematic and require repetition - the issue seems to be changing delivery and/ billing addresses. Mobile phone checkout is also problematic and I had to switch to my laptop. I'd rather use my phone.
    Always very happy with Strawberrynet.com
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I am not finding newest website layout as easy to navigate as previous layout. In fact find it annoying and laborious to find items I have previously been able to navigate much more directly to in past. Disappointed with haircare surcharge which really is just postage incurred.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Very efficient service, easy to use and don't have to wait long for the products to arrive, and also like the free gifts.
    Aug 21, 2016
    Fast and reliable every time so far! Good range of products.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I have just had a phone call from a friend that she had seen the shampoo & conditioner that I love on Strawberry Net, great news Cannot get in N.Z
    Aug 21, 2016
    First time I have purchased for a long time but very happy with this experience again. Will repeat.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Good so far.
    Aug 21, 2016
    Fantastic!!! I am pleased with my first experience purchased at Strawberrynet. Would definitely do my purchase again here as most items i want do not have direct sale in my country.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I like to buy on this website , it has a lot of brands, cheaper prices than elsewhere , offers discounts, free shipping and special offers. However, the stock of some brands that I seek has not been renewed . Brands like " Too Faced " or " Pixi " do not have many products.
    Aug 21, 2016
    Very good prices, high quality products. Awesome packaging, fast shipping, good tracking.