StrawberryNET.com Reviews

07/06/2015
StrawberryNET.com Ratings and User Reviews. StrawberryNET.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 7227 reviews.
StrawberryNET.com is the world's no. 1 source for discount skincare, makeup, and fragrance products. Shop now and save on 30,000 products from 200+ leading brands. Save with free shipping, buy more save more discount and up to 10% loyalty discounts.
Circle of Excellence - StrawberryNET.com

2007 Platinum

StrawberryNET.com Rating

More About StrawberryNET.com

Recent Reviews for StrawberryNET.com

just easy & well priced
    I like it.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I kept being kicked out of the site and having to re-enter my delivery address
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Easy to use webste and quickly found products which were in stock. Unbound products to save money helpful and big cost saving.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Usually very good but today the website was jammed and therefore frustrating. its a good job there is no obvious competition as i would have jumped on their site whilst getting frustrated with yours.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Always great value on my favourite perfumes
  • Jul 6, 2015
    The Priori moistureiser is cheaper on here than in the retail outlet however the Estee Lauder double where was more expensive. I only purchased it as was convenient as i was already making another purchase
    fast and easy
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have found StrawverryNET 100% accurate and very competitive in their products. I am a regular customer.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Easy assess, always find what I am looking for, my product I use does not get sold in the town I live in, there for strawberryNet is very important to me, and I love the discounts.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    It is great to be able to purchase quality hair products for a reasonable price. I am a hairdresser by trade but not working in a salon currently. To have to pay full un discounted retail in NZ is really expensive. Your website is a god send….. and to find my favourite perfume… priceless :)
  • Jul 6, 2015
    It is a quick and easy experience to get my favourite cologne much cheaper than the stores!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great service, Have never been disappointed with my orders. Thank you
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have no idea about why I needed to pay Paypal x2 and go back to my email and link in from a strawberrynet email to redo it ???
  • Jul 6, 2015
    they don't always / often have the products I am looking for and when enquiring about if they are likely to return they make up a reason that doesn't bare true with waiting
  • Jun 30, 2015
    StrawberryNET.com is my favourite online shopping site for skin care and perfume...Luvit!
    Jul 6, 2015
    I am extremely happy with the whole e shopping experience provided by Strawberry. Com
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    I entered the wrong address and emailed customer support and within 2 hours the issue had been corrected
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I love the ease of using StrawberryNet
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Always come up to and exceed expectations. This time delivery earlier than expected.