StreetSideAuto.com Reviews

02/11/2016
StreetSideAuto.com Ratings and User Reviews. StreetSideAuto.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 12/12/2015.
Circle of Excellence - StreetSideAuto.com

2011 Winner

StreetSideAuto.com Rating

More About StreetSideAuto.com

95%

Recent Reviews for StreetSideAuto.com

• Dec 12, 2015
    Found this company from ad in magazine. Good price for excelent battery.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    asked question on line and had immediate answer that it would take a moment to find out answer. Retuned email in about a minute with answer.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    My shipment arrived a day early! The only thing I would comment is that the item was shipped in a padded carton, but there was no stuffing in the box to keep the item from moving around inside the carton. Fortunately, the item (Battery) was sturdy enough to withstand the movement.
    Very satisfied !
    Dec 16, 2015
    Very satisfied with Strettside so far . Best price on items I purcased and delivery time was great !
    Dec 18, 2015
    The battery I ordered was 75 dollars cheaper. I will use Streetside again!
  • Dec 9, 2015
    The chat was the only way I could find what I wanted. Cranking amps and dimensions of deep cycle batteries were not available online
    Dec 25, 2015
    Dec 25, 2015
    Great pricing but customer service sucks ballz
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Dec 19, 2015
    Product worked good
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Wish you had expedited shipping almost didn't purchase this item because of it. Helpful to have the live chat.
    Dec 22, 2015
  • Dec 7, 2015
    is it possible to get information on a approximate "delivery date" while in the shopping cart or sometime during the purchasing window
    Dec 17, 2015
  • Dec 7, 2015
    willing to give it a try. first time, so if they mess up my order, it will be the last...
    Dec 28, 2015
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Really well set up website I like it
  • Dec 1, 2015
    coupons and gift card redemption is a pain. Quit jerking the customer around with technicalities like expired or "does not apply to this" Great experience other than that.
    Dec 17, 2015
    What good are coupons if there are restrictions on how or when u use them. But great response and shipping time. David
  • Dec 1, 2015
    No comments.
    Dec 10, 2015
    Item was received on time and in good condition,"no damage in shipping". I installed Item the next day and it worked great. Thanks PS The price was very good also.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I purchased from streetside because the parts were instock and the delivery will be before Autoplicitywill even shipthe same product. their ship date was dec. 20/ 2015. that is unacceptable. Streetside's web site has a chat function and helpful people to answer all my questions. thanks
    Dec 16, 2015
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I like the ease of ordering.
    Dec 7, 2015
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Have purchased from StreetSide before with good results. Hope this is a good experience as well. They are located near me so feel like I'm keeping my business local
    Dec 8, 2015
    Received order very quickly and in good condition. Would not hesitate to order again from StreetSide Auto.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    grate stuff always happy with products
    Dec 14, 2015
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Dec 26, 2015
    StreetSideAuto exceeded all of my expectations in the product that I purchased and did so at a great price.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    The pictures of these vehicle specific products are not very good. There was only one picture of these products.
    Dec 15, 2015
    The first big shield to arrive had the molded brackets that were wrong for my vehicle even though the box was marked for my vehicle. One phone call to Matt with customer service and he had another bug shield on the way before we were off the phone. The second shield fit perfectly. Best customer service I have ever dealt with by far. Now I know why it's a google recommended store.