Successories Reviews

Successories Ratings and User Reviews. Successories is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 54 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2016.
Successories unique collection of themed merchandise is designed to promote a positive outlook, celebrate human achievement, and inspire excellence in your career, your business, and your life.

Successories Rating

More About Successories

Recent Reviews for Successories

• Oct 18, 2016
    Could not find where to enter $10 savings code on order so I did not get that reward.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    I did not see that anywhere until I had already placed my order, which is extremely frustrating. Looking back I did see it, however I feel like those messages should be a little more prevalent.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    Site was easy to use, and using PayPal is always a plus for me.
  • Oct 12, 2016
    International order system is not user friendly. There should be an option to pay with a non US credit card even if delivery is to the USA
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Only complaint is that when I logged in there was a promo code of SW6TB4 on the main page for $10.00 off of my purchase but, during checkout there was no place to enter that in that I could see. That is one of the reasons I opened up the page.
  • Oct 12, 2016
    I truly enjoy the motivation of messages from Successories. Thank you for being available.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    There was a free shipping coupon code, but no place to put the code in at the end of ordering. Also, I had an online coupon, again, no place to put in prior to purchase.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    I really hope that my order will arrive in time. I'm down to the wire. If Successories comes through in a pinch like this they will score a 10+ with me! Customer service rep Sheldon was very helpful.
  • Oct 8, 2016
    It is ridiculous that I purchased one notepad and the shipping cost was $9.99. I could go to a post office and send this item for less than $2.
  • Oct 8, 2016
    poster prices are very high not sure why? same for shipping
  • Oct 7, 2016
    Oct 18, 2016
    I was very happy with the purchase. When I called for customer support, she went above and beyond to make sure that the products I ordered got to me on time, even though I was late in ordering. My items came a day early.
  • Oct 7, 2016
    Great experience all the way around!
  • Oct 6, 2016
    I have been a Successors customer for over 10 years and I LOVE their products! They are beautiful and inspirational and fun and the prices are reasonable.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    It would be great to have categories under item types. We were shopping for a pen for two executives, and knew the type we were considering, but found them scattered among other options when we ran searches, multiple ways. If similar items were categorized in search results it would be helpful. Also, having to select to see product information was inconvenient. More information would have been useful, for instance, what mechanism did the pens use (twist, click, or capped)?
  • Oct 6, 2016
    I like this site and it has really nice items in it...However this last order I wanted to send as a gift but I did not see where I could indicate it as a gift and afraid the recipient will see the receipt :-(. I tried calling but there is a hurricane on the way and you all have evacuated. I am praying for your safety!!
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Very satisfied with the purchase. Good deal for a quick and nice looking gift.
    Oct 10, 2016
    The item arrived on time and is as nice as I expected. I would gladly recommend this site to others.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    They said that I would be eligible for a 15% discount. It did not take place at checkout.
    Oct 14, 2016
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Love the option to personalize or not.
    Oct 11, 2016
    I am very happy that my order arrive on-time for the event.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Have not been satisfied with other sites offering motivational/inspirational cards, prints, items, etc. "Successories" is EXACTLY what I have been looking for
    Oct 8, 2016
    2 of the items ordered were 24" X 30" posters, shipped in a cardboard tube. They arrived separately from the other items. The tube arrived crushed in the middle & the posters were crinkled. I took them to a local Hobby Lobby, where the posters were put through a "dry mount" process, which helped a bit, but crinkles are still visible in the posters. I am giving an office presentation this week with these posters & don't have time to reorder them, will just hope for the best with these... The other items were great & arrived undamaged.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    The area to include the promotion code needs to be highlighted or maybe included before you choose the method of payment.
    Oct 12, 2016
    Some of the colors were not quite as bright as shown in the pictures when placing the order.