Successories Reviews

07/27/2015
Successories Ratings and User Reviews. Successories is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 76 reviews. Last rated on 07/26/2015.
Successories unique collection of themed merchandise is designed to promote a positive outlook, celebrate human achievement, and inspire excellence in your career, your business, and your life.

Successories Rating

More About Successories

Recent Reviews for Successories

• Jul 26, 2015
    Expensive products, but nothing else compares. I'm a longtime fan & customer. I recently resorted to a $10 pack of THANK YOU notes, because I couldn't afford SUCCESORIES, but the quality will keep you coming back.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Hope it comes out well - can't wait.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    was disappointed that it was difficult to order a certain image/wording in the framed awards - strength waterfall.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The posters are professionally done and look really nice
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I really like the website....thanks!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I found the perfect motivational poster to display in my classroom! Our school mascot is an eagle and your excellence poster with caption is exquisite! I look forward to making this item a central part of how I successfully motivate my middle school students. Thank you for such a quality product!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Would like more specific date when products would be delivered.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    All products bought from Successories in the past have been of a very high quality and shipping has been extremely timely. This is a stellar company I can count on to have gifts purchased and sent to me in a timely fashion. I appreciate their dependability and I never worry that I will be disappointed. For previous phone orders, their staff has always been helpful, truthful and dependable. You get what you pay for and the items are always loved by the recipients. A perfect place to buy quality gifts!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Please add images of Leadership Team on greeting cards. Thank you!
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Great stuff - but - Discounts - promos are misleading an frustrating. I have attempted my last 5 orders to get the percentage discount or in this recent order free shipping and yet it still charges me for shipping (but shows promo). I am guessing it is because I live in Hawaii but Hawaii is the US.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    1. Shipping terms look uneasy and cost should be redeemed for $100 purchase or above 2. Faster shipment for large goods will be helpful. 3. Easy way to convert fav articles to checkout and vice versa 4. Not able to hold more than 6 fav gifts
  • Jul 10, 2015
    This is a wonderful site. I only wish there were more options for parents or friends who wish to encourage a student who may be missing home, friends, etc...
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I was disappointed that I wan not able to send a note with my order. It was a gift and there is no way for the recipient to know who sent it!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    This poster should be part of your regular inventory… people love it!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I have been a loyal customer and advocate for over 20 years.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Very easy to shop online. I forgot to add my 10% discount code. I immediately called customer service for assistance. The rep told me that she had a better discount code for me to use, 15%. WOW.... great service!
    Jul 13, 2015
    I would suggest a slight improvement on the order tracking. When you go online to check the status of the order, it states "placed". But never changes to update you. I did receive email confirmation.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Love your stuff and recommend it to every company and client.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I could not enter the promo codes.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Excellent products and prices !
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Last time I ordered notecards - "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world" The print was too small, and my colleagues had trouble reading them. Most just opened the card without reading. I had to tell them to find their glasses and read it. Maybe next time you can repeat the message on the INSIDE of the card, or somehow make it larger on the cover page. I love your stuff. Hope to see lots on new products!!! Margaret Roche
    Jul 11, 2015