Successories Reviews

08/27/2014
Successories Ratings and User Reviews. Successories is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 61 reviews.
Successories unique collection of themed merchandise is designed to promote a positive outlook, celebrate human achievement, and inspire excellence in your career, your business, and your life.

Successories Rating

More About Successories

Recent Reviews for Successories

• Jun 27, 2014
    Offer pay pal as a payment option
  • Jun 26, 2014
    It is great to have a source for inspirational/leadership products.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    great options, great service
  • Jun 24, 2014
    You have always been helpful and even when I bought the wrong thing and had to ship it back you were very helpful. I appreciate the great service I am afforded. Thank you and make it a great day!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I have been a customer for over 20 years and love the Card, poster, and award selections!!
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Had a good experience. Easy purchasing.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I went to the site to order books for graduation and to use the 15% off offer. The 15% off did not compute. Very frustrating!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I had to buy 1 to see what it really looks like---your photo options are very poor. Match that to your shipping costs and I am very disappointed. Really like the Rowers brand and want 30 but not sure if it is the right quality.Also not very unique offering--no oversized coffee mugs, or ergonomic beverage holders---poor selection overall.
    Jun 26, 2014
    your fulfillment speed is below expectations---you do not state that the mug does not come with the full phrasing the web site is misleading!Your product selection for motivational themes is somewhat dated and not inspiring.Thank you
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Good site overall - would prefer to see some more modern motivational posters. The ones you guys have now are great, but I would definitely like to see some more.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I am amazed at how quickly product arrives. Also, products are great.However, when checking out, it is not easy to find where to enter the discount code. That should be more visible unless that is intentional on your part.
    Jun 19, 2014
    the shipping was slightly expensive however, that being said, you have the product within 1-2 days after the order. Excellent!Ordering online was extremely easy!
  • Jun 6, 2014
    I like the variety of options when choosing prints to personalize. I can find something for everyone's specific taste.
    Jun 23, 2014
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Great website. Would be great if you included a "gift" option to hide the price. Say I was shipping it to an employee, I wouldn't want them to know the price etc
    Jun 26, 2014
    Awesome job and fast delivery. Got it right when I asked for it!
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I purchase gifts and office supplies often from successories, but wonder if USPS would be cheaper than FEDEX....the shipping cost are extremely high compared to other online sites.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I would have liked the ability to search by quote instead of by picture. I was looking for a motivational poster for someone and wanted a relevant quote for the individual with the picture not being as important to me.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Good product. She it in the past.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 9, 2014
    Looks very nice, was smaller than expected. Unable to track shipping progress online, at least that I could find.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    love how simple it is to order
  • May 31, 2014
    Love the gifts, great gift ideas
  • May 25, 2014
    Your products are first class and so inspirational
    Jun 5, 2014
    Loved your quality, accessibility and your products overall
  • May 21, 2014
    I first came across Successories in a the Mall of America about 18 years ago. I love it. I am a teacher & coach, and the inspirational/motivational stuff is right my wheel-house. Thank you!I like to have your items on hand, although it is sometimes not cost-effective for me to do so.
    Jun 1, 2014
    The cards are outstanding. Not impressed with the tiny, flip "thank you" cards.