Successories Reviews

07/27/2015
Successories Ratings and User Reviews. Successories is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 77 reviews.
Successories unique collection of themed merchandise is designed to promote a positive outlook, celebrate human achievement, and inspire excellence in your career, your business, and your life.

Successories Rating

More About Successories

Recent Reviews for Successories

• May 20, 2015
    I spent over $50 and should have earned free shipping. I could not find any place to enter the promo code, so I had to pay 7.99 for shipping which was the only dissatisfying part of my purchase. If I wasn't expensing it to my company though, I wouldn't have made the purchase due to the shipping charge (out of principle).
  • May 13, 2015
    I'm very please with the products and service I have received.
  • May 12, 2015
    I love everything about successories, I just wish there was more opportunity for free shipping no matter what the total cost.
  • May 9, 2015
    Was very disappointed to not be able to use free shipping and discount code on purchase. Option to use codes was not presented during checkout. This has never happened before. Tried using the online contact to send a message and was unable to send a message and the "human code" was not accepted with either capital letters or lowercase letters.
    May 19, 2015
  • May 8, 2015
    excellent take away and motivational gifts for corporate functions
  • May 8, 2015
    Easy to design a poster as a gift for my daughter
  • May 7, 2015
    I could not get anyone to answer the phone or come on line for a "Live Chat". There were qustions I wanted to ask.
  • May 7, 2015
    I love this company. As a junior high teacher, I would appreciate more teen/education items.
  • May 5, 2015
    Shipping too expensive.
  • May 5, 2015
    We have been ordering awards from Successories for many years and have never been disappointed.
  • May 3, 2015
    May 13, 2015
    Items arrived damaged and for cost. ..not impressed.
  • May 1, 2015
    I liked the gifts
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Had trouble with a coupon code, but "Rick" on the chat line was very helpful in getting things resolved.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I love the motivational gifts offered for my team! Reasonable prices and a great variety.
    Great experience
    May 9, 2015
    Paid 41.99 for fed ex preferd overnight shipping, recirved split order and neither were overnight. Do not advertise overnight!!!!
    May 18, 2015
    I was sent the wrong framed picture!!!! I'm STILL waiting for the correct one! This WAS a gift but now it's going to be a late gift assuming I'm sent what I originally ordered!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    I placed an order, but received several emails for a week following asking me to return to the site and complete my order. I had a confirmation of purchase! Otherwise, I was satisfied.