Sun & Ski Reviews

07/05/2015
Sun & Ski Ratings and User Reviews. Sun & Ski is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 669 reviews.

Sun & Ski Rating

More About Sun & Ski

Recent Reviews for Sun & Ski

• Jul 1, 2015
    The website is very user friendly and I love the sales that the store has!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Shipping is ridiculously high. Product was priced very cheap and shipping charges made the purchase double. Not fair.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I had an excellent shopping experience and I would recommend Sun & Ski!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great prices on skis and an awesome return policy. I love being able to try the skis and still be able to return them!!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    very friendly web site and an easy purchasing proceedure
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Like store, I buy vibram five fingers all the time. Wish they had more to choose from in styles and sizes in store and online. The vibram in store are always too small for me. I so happy about the child vibrams that I bought today.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    not able to search by brands or see all brands carried
  • Jun 30, 2015
    was using rogan shoes stumbled on your web site i will be ordering from u now on saved about $40.00
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love ordering from the site. the price was lowered than some of the other sites. It was easy to find what I wanted.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    This store has the style of clothing and lifestyle I enjoy, making me drawn to the store when I look for something new to wear or use.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Processing times made me almost buy from another site. I paid for 2 day shipping so I would get my product by when I wanted it since I didn't know how long processing would take. I feel like 0-1 days is pretty standard these days, but the sperrys I bought were a great price and if slower processing is what they need to keep prices down so be it. It is what it is.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    had the sandals I wanted- could not find them in Southern california
  • Jun 29, 2015
    To sell a new product for a much cheaper price than the manufacturer is impressive and I will most definitely be ordering again. I just graduated college so I am searching for cheap but quality products.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great experience and success with a coupon code!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I had never shopped on this website and my expereince was great! I found the item I was looking for at the best price on the net.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I find Sun & Ski's prices excessively high, with the exception of these deals that you provide on occasion. That's the exact thought process I went through this morning. I saw the email, thought, "Eh, their prices are through the roof...but maybe this is the day they are really clearing out some stuff." Sure enough, you were!
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Very good transaction
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Have been looking for a particular cycling jersey and found it on your site and it was marked down I price!
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Thanks for the great sale price!
    Jun 30, 2015