Sun & Ski Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sun & Ski Reviews

08/20/2017
Sun & Ski Ratings and User Reviews. Sun & Ski is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 809 reviews.

Sun & Ski Rating

More About Sun & Ski

Recent Reviews for Sun & Ski

• Aug 03, 2017
    I had a question about color, Dean answered in a few hours.
    Aug 17, 2017
  • Aug 16, 2017
    The product looks very good and I liked the option of picking it up from the store This is my first online purchase at sun & ski
  • Aug 16, 2017
    A little difficult..unable to determine the street feel, i.e plush, etc,etc
  • Aug 16, 2017
    The website did not filter options as it should. When I selected a filter, such as 'womens', the page would reload but the same items would all still be there, including the mens clothing. It would also be nice if returns were easier. Love this store and it's products, though.
    N/a
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Aug 16, 2017
    The box that the items were delivered in was beat to a pulp. the bindings were loos and how they didnt fall out of the box (which was open) i dont know. The items were ok but i dont know how! The delivery did not require a signature which i would not have given due to the condition of the box. i have pictures if u wish to see.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    First time using this merchant, but pricing was very competitive and ordering was a snap
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Sun and Ski have been great! I ordered a jacket and inunfortuntely had to return it and get another size, but sun and ski made that process go very smoothly!
  • Jul 31, 2017
    1st experience with them. The ordering experience was A1. Hopefully the delivery will be as impressive. If it is, they have created a new and permanent repeat customer.
    Aug 16, 2017
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I tried to use an advertised coupon of $10 for giving my email address...never worked. Very disappointed it didnt work...please help me recv a credit for my order
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Great product selection that I couldn't find anywhere else!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Good to buy outdoor cloth
    Good prices
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Sun & Ski had the best color selection compared to other online retailers - even compared to the latest styles! I'm excited for these functional throwback sneaks.
    Aug 15, 2017
    The product was not the quality I hoped and I misjudged the sizing (as-is typically my great when ordering clothing online and buy the fault of the retailer), so ultimately I decided to return the product. Otherwise, my expertise was satisfactory.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    No shipping notice or communication
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Very straightforward process. Appreciated the stated shipping method. As I have no home USPS delivery, if something is sent SurePost or other combination of FedEx/UPS and USPS, the package becomes undeliverable. It's nice to know beforehand .
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Aug 15, 2017
    Good job!!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    I was in the store the other day and they said my son needed to wear a helmet to test ride the bikes. I was very appreciative they were concerned for my son's safety. They were also extremely helpful in helping us choose a bike for the appropriate size.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Love! Very excited to get my boots, they were cheaper online and y'all had what I wanted.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Carries great products and has good prices and sales.
    Aug 14, 2017
    The products were great and at a great price and customer service was extremely helpful when I needed an item replaced due to defect.