Sun Valley Alpaca Co. Reviews

Sun Valley Alpaca Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Sun Valley Alpaca Co. is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 02/27/2015.

Recent Reviews for Sun Valley Alpaca Co.

• Feb 27, 2015
    Looks great!!
    Mar 16, 2015
    Will order from again
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Web site is easy to navigate. Checkout works flawlessly. Customer service very responsive with a personal touch. As online buying experiences go ... a "10".
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I wore this type of alpaca sweater in the late 60's. Loved it!!
    Feb 25, 2015
  • Feb 3, 2015
    When the sweater arrives, I will have three Inca Fashion sweaters.
    Feb 23, 2015
  • Jan 28, 2015
    In previous years (approximately 2-3 years), I have purchased 7 Alpaca golf sweaters from this company. The sweaters are great and get many positive comments on them. I use these sweaters not for golf, as I don't play golf, but I love the way they look and feel and I can wear them year around in California in both hot and cold weather. The very nice thing is they come with extra buttons and thread so if you lose a button you have a spare and the thread to go with it.
    Feb 19, 2015
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I have not recieved my order yet but I am extremely excited to see the quality because if I am happy then I will be ordering from here again.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Jan 5, 2015
    My wife loved the scarf as a Christmas gift, and the colors perfectly matched her coat. I appreciate the colors represented on line were accurate. The scarf is considerably more expensive than other alpaca scarves, but, I noticed it is a tighter weave.