Sunglass Warehouse Reviews

07/22/2014
Sunglass Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Sunglass Warehouse is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 212 reviews. Last rated on 06/11/2014.

Sunglass Warehouse Rating

More About Sunglass Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Sunglass Warehouse

• Jun 11, 2014
    Jun 18, 2014
    Bought a pair for my sister 5 days before her birthday, they came a little earlier than expected so I was able to have them for her birthday, and have a happy sister.
    Jun 17, 2014
    The sunglasses were nice for the price but cheap looking and lacked some of the quality of the name brand sunglasses. It would also be nice to see a logo of some sort on the sunglasses. A sort of identifier.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    wow, huge selection and styles and good views of everything.
    Jun 18, 2014
    cool shades, quick delivery!
    Great place to shop.
    Jun 20, 2014
    Not at all impressed by the quality of the products I purchased. For what I paid for 3 per of glasses I could have gotten at least 12prs in Dallas Tx that looked a lot better. Will not recommend your company to anyone,will refer to Citi Trends. You are truly over rated.
    Love your vast selection
    Jun 18, 2014
    They have hundreds of "cool" sunglasses at very reasonable prices
    Jun 23, 2014
    I no longer buy sunglasses anywhere else. Your styles are competitive with the very expensive brands, they look just as good and they wear very, very nicely. I have a pair that is 5 years old and still looks great.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I liked the selections and, especially, the pricd. Definitely coming back if my husband takes these from me too.
    Jun 17, 2014
    I probably read it wrong but I thought they were for women...they are too large for women. Also, if there is some way to make the pictures larger so one could see the deltails brtter, that would be great or, maybe, include the lense size in the description.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I love them. I have purchased before. Fast. Great quality. Good prices.
    Love them!
  • Jun 6, 2014
    glad to see so many large frame sunglasses.
    Jun 16, 2014
    My glasses arrive in good shape. I also received someone else's order but that was resolved.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    This is my first purchase from Sunglass Warehouse and if the actual product is as good as it looks online, I will make additional purchases with out hesitation.
    Jun 15, 2014
    One of the items purchased works fine, but the other seems to have a problem and may break soon after some use. It appears to me quality control did not check the product before shipment.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Prices a little high but easy check out. Previous readers I bought from other vendors were very low quality for half price, I hope your quality is worth $15/pair for what I consider "disposable" readers
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Enjoyed the glass I got. My 89 year old Mother saw them and asked if she could have them. So now I'm buying another pair for me. Fantastic product.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    I have already ordered again from this site.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I was unhappy when I tried to log into my account. Even though my email and password were filled in I was told I had an incorrect email or password. I even tried to change my password, but when I typed in my email address the company never sent me an email.
    Jun 15, 2014
  • Jun 2, 2014
    2nd purchase, good quality and price
    Jun 12, 2014
  • May 30, 2014
    You can't beat the prices at sunglass warehouse. I have two pairs of sunglasses that I purchased over a year ago and have had no problems with them at all. They are as good or better that sunglasses that I have purchased ibn the past for 4-5 times these prices. These prices allow me to have several styles for the same cost I used to pay for a single pair (and now, if I break or lose a pair, it's no big deal because they didn't cost $100!).
  • May 30, 2014
    Nice variety, good prices.
    Jun 16, 2014
    Glasses were as described, vey happy with my order and the quickness of receiving my order. I will be ordering again and recommend anyone looking to purchase polarized glasses that doesn't want to spend a fortune should order their next pair from sunglass warehouse. Thank you
  • May 29, 2014
    Would like more variety in bifocal sunglasses
    Jun 28, 2014
  • May 29, 2014
    I wish that it would be easier to compare different types and styles of sunglasses.
    Jun 14, 2014
    Products are worth the price. Quality to be determined.
  • May 26, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    Did not look as good when received . Poor quality . Color was not true to picture