SunnySports.com Reviews

01/31/2015
SunnySports.com Ratings and User Reviews. SunnySports.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 393 reviews. Last rated on 01/31/2015.

SunnySports.com Rating

More About SunnySports.com

Recent Reviews for SunnySports.com

• Jan 31, 2015
    so far so good
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Pleasant shopping experience via Paypal. I am skeptical of websites that requires my VISA 16 digits and security code.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    It was a good experience. Checkoiut was a bit different in that usually, PayPal is very easy. In this instance, it seemed to take another step in the process, one more than I'm used to. But,I probably should have made my ratings a bit higher because I liked what you have on top "no worries return" and something else...made me feel more confident in buying here.
    Glad I found you
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Best price for the Men's Columbia Wind Protector Fleece Jacket that I found online with free shipping!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great Store, shipping was blazing fast, prices are below market... perfect!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Well, you guys are good Thanks for the good service you guys has been provided with the shipping, it is fast and answeso.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I really loved this store, the price is good then other store. This is perfect chooice for someone who looking the good price/offer for many outdoors brand.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Good site with a great discount on what I needed. I'll definitely come back.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Couldn't find these boots in any search engine until I went to the google shopping tab. So thankful you still have them.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    LOVE THIS PLACE
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Good price on the jacket I bought for my granddaughter. I used Paypal, like that I can w/SunnySports.com.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Jan 31, 2015
    The pricing was the lowest, shipping was free and on time. Defiantly would order from here again.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Jan 31, 2015
    Poor return policy, others pay for return shipping. Poor complete product description on line.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    I received an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation.Awesome. I only discovered my order was shipped partially after recounting my hats and verifying the shipping notice inside the bag. I would have expected an email with an expected shipping date for the items missing. I am very happy with the product and the price and the speed of delivery of what I got. I would have marked everything as positive if they would have included an estimated shipping date or sent me an email about my missing items.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    easy selection option and good quality goods in sunny sports. i like sunny sports and recommend highly to my friends
    Jan 26, 2015
    Hello. I would like you to create live chat service
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Great prices and super to deal with
    Jan 25, 2015
    The North Face Otis jacket is not authentic they do not have a Band around the bottom like a bomber jacket. It looks cheap. The Denali Jacket I purchased was great but this one sucked
  • Jan 15, 2015
    so far so good.
    Jan 25, 2015
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I was happy with the selection and the prices that were offered by SunnySports.com.
    Jan 23, 2015
    I appreciated the ease at which I was able to contact Customer Service and the way they handled my order. My shipping information, when submitted, was incorrect, and simply by emailing customer service, I was able to get the matter corrected. My order arrived at the correct shipping address, and I was very happy that I only had to send an email to get the matter corrected. The product was exactly as I had expected, and for a fraction of the cost compared to other sporting goods stores. Overall, I was very happy with my experience with SunnySports, and would definitely recommend them in the future.
  • Jan 8, 2015