Super Supplements Reviews

09/01/2015
Super Supplements Ratings and User Reviews. Super Supplements is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 796 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2015.

Super Supplements Rating

More About Super Supplements

Recent Reviews for Super Supplements

• Sep 1, 2015
    We have bought many of our vitamins from Super Supplements for several yrs. Great variety of the vitamins that we need. Purchasing on line is so convenient.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    pleasant and just waiting how long it takes to get my order
    love this place
  • Sep 1, 2015
    love one-stop shopping for all the major brands at a great price
  • Sep 1, 2015
    like the online additional discount. Plus, when in the store the clerk will check the supersupplements online price and give you the lower price, very smart.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I shop between here and amazon. I tried vita cost but their prices don't match super sup. However, their inventory is larger. Overall, I am and will continue to be a repeat customer. I think this will be my 5th order within the past year. Fast shipping for it being free. Happy camper here!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Glad they have what I wanted for a good price, I hope it works.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    On-line order attempts in the past have failed to apply the discount code. I have had to call and place my order over the phone. Today the code applied, but when I went to check out, it included products that I had purchased the last time. I needed to delete all those items.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    convenience to order on line and fast shipping service.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    When I'm on website directly from email, it should already know my email vs asking for it again. It should only ask if this is email from my account I wish to use. Ur the ones who emailed me. I consider them spam if it's going to make such details redundant
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Asking for survey info when I have not yet used the product?.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    -I have been a customer of Super Supplements since I remember the only one around was on Aurora Ave years ago! I hope they can stay competetive with other others like Vitamin Shop and Ammazon. -Super Sup used to send me discount coupons every month for in store purchases. I wish they would bring that back? -better choices for Aminos and AKG in powder and large quantitiy bulk amounts would be nice! Thank you!
    Prices pretyy good
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Super vitamin shop. Absolutely the best.........................................
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I am NOT Very Happy for the following reason. I want to buy Natures Life "Lycopene 30 MG" but you are out of stock, Online. • And your Stores are Limited to only 2 Bottles. W-T-F? [What's That For] i.e. Why LIMIT the stores?
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I live on an island, so ordering on line is very handy. I shopped in the store in Burlington when I worked on the mainland. I like to take advantage of coupon offers also.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Ever since I started taking the Kind Women's multivitamin I have noticed a big difference in my energy level, and so appreciative of the kind female representative who was so helpful at your Renton store when I told your representative what I was looking for, she told me about maybe three of them but said that Kind Women's multivitamin was a real store favorite. Thank you!
    We love it
  • Aug 31, 2015
    SS is a good place to get things and the employees are knowledgeable
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    too many of your products are not available when preparing to order plus you don't offer more discounts.