Superior Labels Reviews

06/29/2015
Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 73 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Jun 28, 2015
    This was a simple and quick way to design and order return address labels.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I have been purchasing return address labels from Superior for several years! Love the selection, quality and PRICE!! I will continue to do business with this company!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    As I've told them, they are indeed a "superior" company!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I mail lots of birthday cards and send other correspondence and I have been buying address labels from Superior Labels for many years. I'll keep coming back for many more.
    Jun 28, 2015
    I've been ordering return address labels from Superior for years. I like the story of how the company began and that Scott, the owner sends emails on the status if my order and make you feel he truly appreciates your business. There is also a order number on the sheet of labels that makes it easy to reorder the same labels without needing to measure the size or type in everything again if you want the same item.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    You guys are great @ ordering labels but on the phone, No! I wanted to get an order done on my lunch brake and couldn't because you weren't available.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Hope they send it to the correct shipping address
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Your superior labels are understanding. Never had a problem with my order.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I have received excellent quality address labels from Superior Labels before. I compared their labels against labels from three other companies, and the Superior Labels were the highest quality. That is why I came back here when I needed a rubber stamp.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Awesome. Thank you.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    So now where's my $100?
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I've bought from these people before. They do good work, ship it promptly, and I feel my credit card info is safe with them. They're my "go-to" for address labels!
    Jun 17, 2015
    Prompt shipping, quality work, reasonable prices (except maybe shipping) -- I don't know how it could have gone any better.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    great access to purchased.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    love the products!!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Very cute pictures to choose from.
    Jun 11, 2015
    The labels are adorable and just what I wanted. I also appreciated the nice letter sent to me by the company.
  • May 29, 2015
    A quality product at a low price.
    Jun 8, 2015
    Included with my order was a notice that I owed money for something I didn't order. I was pretty disappointed.
  • May 27, 2015
    Interesting variety of lable styles. This is the first site I have ever seen with round address lables. I will most likely use this site again for future purchases.
    Jun 18, 2015
    The lables I ordered and received were with black lettering. I couldn't figure out how to change the color of the lettering to blue. Other than that, I have been more than happy with the lables.
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 3, 2015
    The price is too high. It would be nice if shipping was free.
  • May 25, 2015
    I ordered labels from Superiors Labels over 5 years ago. After moving, I needed to update my labels. I was pleased that Superior still had the same graphic from my previous order.
  • May 23, 2015
    When I tried to order a 3-line stamp, the preview only showed me two lines and I couldn't get an idea on what kind of font to choose or anything so I decided no to order the stamp from Superior Labels.
  • May 18, 2015
    I wouldn't go anywhere else for my labels. They truly are SUPERIOR!!
    Jun 4, 2015
    I am a loyal, repeat customer and couldn't be more pleased with their products.