Superior Labels Reviews

12/18/2014
Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 190 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Dec 17, 2014
    Wonderful labels! Love the plastic holder for the labels. It makes it very easy to attach them to your mail.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great selection, easy process.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Nice quality labels! Great selections!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I have had excellent, personal service from the team at Superior Labels and have happily returned to them for the last 6 ears for my holiday mailing supplies.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    in checkout please provide an option for the product to be shipped to the address on the item. for ex, I ordered labels with our addr on them. you could easily fill in the blanks with that addr info; have a check box either way. kind of a pain to have to enter the stuff 2x.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    The first part of this survey doesn't match what I did- I simply placed and order, the questions were more geared toward my satisfaction witht the product. Well, I don't know that yet. Survey should be asked once order recieved!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    getting free labels for relative in assisted livning. Thank you.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I love Superior Labels. I have used them for years and never been disappointed.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I alwways order christmas address labels each year and always satisfied.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I like these labels because it is difficult to find them so small but I need them small because I use them on postcards.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    A great and very personal service.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I absolutely love that I can order these address labels one address per page that fold. It would be nice to have some better customization options. Nicer fonts or a background color.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I love Superior Labels! Great product and fast delivery.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have been very happy with previous orders from Superior Labels. Came back because of the fast, efficient service that I have received previously.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I only order labels about once a year. Superior Labels has always been fast in processing our order to our complete satisfaction.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    It was a good offer and I am happy with the purchase.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Superior Labels are easier to peel off than any others I've tried, and the dispenser is a better quality than others also.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Hard to figure how to go from selection to selection
    Dec 14, 2014
    Got the labels, promptly, they were correct, and am quite happy with the labels and the price I paid for them. Thank you.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Glad I don't need to go to store, purchase blank lables, sneak them into the printer at work, etc. Looking forward to actually mailing Christmas Cards this year.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Superior Labels have quality products at affordable prices. I have ordered several items over the years and have always been pleased with the products, quality, and timely delivery.
    Dec 11, 2014
    I have ordered from Superior Labels several times. I am always pleased with the product, time of delivery and customer friendly website.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Had a very good variety, which made it easier to choose your company.
    Dec 10, 2014