Superior Labels Reviews

08/30/2015
Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 77 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Aug 29, 2015
    Trying to order on a tablet. Print I dire is difficult to read on a small tablet. Larger don't/less clutter would make it easier to use site from a tablet.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I am a first time customer but I am already very excited about my labels! This is the most affordable website I have encountered that allows you to design the labels using your own image! I recently lost my companion, my dog Molly, and to be able to put her image on my labels meant a lot to me! Thanks!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    found on line very easy to order thats all
  • Aug 28, 2015
    very good quick service, great product, great value
  • Aug 28, 2015
    very happy with the quality of these labels!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    I like them very much.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    It would be nice to have a search feature and more kid friendly pictures to make these for labeling school supplies. Novelty pictures of favorites (minion, princesses, super heroes, etc) would make this really great if allowable without breaking copyright laws.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great site! Thanks!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Have not received them yet, but the selection was wonderful and the website was quite simple to maneuver.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Wish you had more classic designs.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Very easy, inexpensive and lots of choices, will definitely be reordering!
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I ordered address labels from Superior Labels. They had a great selections to chose from. I wanted them to match wedding invitations that I was mailing. They looked great. And, I received them much sooner than I expected. So, this really helped me out. I would definitely recommend Superior Labels to other people. And, I will definitely use them again. They did and awesome job.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    I was very satisfied with your product. I will order again. I got massage that I would receive my labels in 7-10 business days but the received my item way before that. Thank you. I was very happy with that.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I love the large variety of choices and very reasonable prices.
    Aug 23, 2015
    Quality at a reasonable price!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    the items that I was after are fine and the price is right your shopping cart system leaves MUCH to be desired. i ordered new items and reordered older items and was not able to put both in the same shopping cart and ended up having to pay two shipping charges. the dollar amont is not that big a deal....it was just a large pain the way you have it set up
    Aug 23, 2015
    had a problem with shopping cart
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    The Address Labels were very small
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Very positive experience; clear instructions; visuals are accurate and I return again and again for my labels - price is reasonable and in fact very competitive with other providers. Highly recommend.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Excellent on time service. High quality products all the time.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    Very happy with my labels.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Would love to see more font choices
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    These labels are to used on products that I am selling. I really like the gold color (stands out nicely) and the small size (doesn't cover up product information on jar).