Superior Labels Reviews

Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 84 reviews. Last rated on 10/06/2015.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Oct 6, 2015
    You advertise rubber stamps on your website. I spent 15 minutes trying to order one, but it wouldn't proceed to checkout. Not good!
  • Oct 5, 2015
    I ordered mailing labels in the past and I was very pleased with the quality of them. That is why I ordered them again.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    I had not reordered labels in quite sometime, but the minute I put my last order # into the required area, my information popped up in 2 seconds. No searching for my information, it was there!! A few more clicks and I was done, awesome website.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    This site provides me with clear and easy selection i was impressed with my first order and will definetly reorde .The communications and delivery are very good. I am so glad i found a good company and superior product .I have been ordereing for years from Addicted To Rubber Stamps .This is where I found this Superior company .Thanks for being so Great .
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Good selection good service etc.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I have ordered from sight before and was pleased with the results.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Oct 6, 2015
    The label colors pastel pink and pastel yellow are suprsingly close in color. I don't like that, but they are still wonderfully done. Turned out perfectly beyond that...
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I look forward to receiving the labels, which will enhance my correspondence.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I have been ordering labels from Scott for years. I always had same "drummer guy" on left hand side. Now that I am engaged, I am finally changing my label. The labels look great and my friends and family always got a kick out of them. I'm sure they will with my new ones. Thanks as always. Gary Barteldt
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Love your site
  • Sep 19, 2015
    I am reordering labels I liked.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    I'm satisfied - but I think you should update your site - its really dated
  • Sep 17, 2015
    This is a very good company to do business with, I have used hem in the pa, never been disappointed.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    First time trying this company myself but my patient recommend it to me & I trust her so I choose your company!
  • Sep 15, 2015
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Sep 14, 2015
    I LOVE my labels!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Fast and easy
    Sep 20, 2015
    It was fast and easy! I love it!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    easy to find what I wanted and reasonable price
    Sep 19, 2015
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Sep 19, 2015
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Sep 16, 2015
    I found the website to be somewhat archaic. I wanted a specific label that we had ordered previously but could not find it. The website wasn't as user friendly as other sites.