Superior Labels Reviews

Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 92 reviews.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Nov 15, 2015
    Good selection and prices.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    The process of ordering the mailing labels that I needed was very smooth and quick.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    This is one of the things that I have to reorder. This is one of easiest site to reorder even if you don't know your previous order or date of order. Superior Labels send s you an email to allow you to reorder that particular sale. This really saves time and you know what you are getting from having order the particular item before.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Have ordered from Superior before and now, because they are no muss, no fuss. Easy to do. Like their selection of art to put on labels. Always come back right and fairly quick. Pleased overall and their prices are right & affordable.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    EVERY time I order labels I order from you. You are prompt with the product. Love you guys!!
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I love your labels but some are better than others - I suspect it's my fault because I have trouble with depth perception.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    I always order my address labels from Superior. They are always exceptional quality labels and I receive them quickly. Great company!
  • Nov 7, 2015
    thanks for free lables only pay shipping /handling @$2.95 ive been a long time custermer
  • Nov 6, 2015
    I have always felt good about Superior Labels and Scott Lee. He even made a free adjustment of a screw up which was completely my fault. I will always recomment your fast, fair, friendly, competent service.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I placed my firstm order for the same item about three years ago. They were satisfying then and I'm expecting no difference now.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Have ordered from them before and had a good experience.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Nov 14, 2015
    I like the transparent labels which work on holiday envelopes and business envelopes. Superior is one of the few that offer such a wide selections of options.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with the product and the customer service in the past and expect the same on this order. I think having a customer id number to reorder previous products that we liked would be a great addition. It would show your previous orders and info. Otherwise thank you. Have a great day. Kathleen
    Nov 11, 2015
    Thank you again for "Superior" cutomer service and personal outreach.
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    Received item quicker than expected.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    This is my second time ordering. I had a question regarding a graphic and was responded to via e-mail promptly. Thanks so much. Love doing business with you.
    Nov 17, 2015
    This is my second purchase. I would not go anywhere else. Completely satisfied. Wanda
  • Oct 29, 2015
    It's annoying that the name and address have to be entered twice: once for the label and again for shipping. It should carry forward with the option to change, if needed.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    was looking for roll labels.. others I found were in sheets. not what I wanted.
  • Oct 24, 2015
    I will know about this business when my order arrives. So far it has been a very good experience!
  • Oct 18, 2015
    I ordered labels from another company and when they came, instead of the usual size, they were huge. I came here specifically looking for the smaller size labels. I was able to find the size of the lables and design what I wanted quite easily.
    Nov 5, 2015
    I wanted smaller labels than I was sent from another company. I got the labels from this company in the smaller size I wanted and they arrived very quickly. I'm very happy with them.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    Nov 1, 2015
    I have ordered from this company many times and have never been disappointed. Thank you!