Superior Labels Reviews

04/26/2015
Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 125 reviews.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Mar 15, 2015
    They have really cool stuff
    So far a very good.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    superior labels is a fantastic company. they have the best labels at the cheapest rate.
    It is great- Thank you
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I always enjoy re-ordering from Superior Labels. They make it very simple to just sign in and re-order what I ordered last time! Check out is very simple also!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Love this site! Easy to use. Huge selection and many options to choose from.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Great selection and service
  • Mar 4, 2015
    thanks for being quick and easy to use!!!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Easy to order, faster than some others I tried, etc.
    Mar 13, 2015
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Have enjoyed the last order. Expected to see vendor at end of roll--- good thing I kept the receipt!
    Mar 8, 2015
    Reorder. Tried calling but it was voicemail. Was able to reorder online and am very pleased with result. Just mentioning that had a person answered when I called it would have been perfect.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Great experience. Easy to create your labels and shtamps. Will definitely use again.
    Mar 7, 2015
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 8, 2015
    I really enjoy your products. My only "criticism" is some of them are too dark and the pictures are too small in the darker ones. However, overall, I love your labels. In fact, let me compliment one of your customer service reps --- she called me and said it would be too dark and she suggested making the whole label slightly larger. It was a perfect suggestion but no matter what, I think the ones I pick are dark by nature. I really love your labels and telling you about the darkness was just a constructive rather than negative criticism. Thank you very much - Sincerely, Rm Lloyd
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great selection
    Mar 12, 2015
    Our labels were reasonably priced, well done, correct and received in a timely manner
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    I wish the label looked a bit fancier. Also, the type face looked smaller than I expected.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    HIgh Quality at Reasonable Price
    Mar 6, 2015
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    I appreciated that the staff person who made the spelling error on the first labels took full responsibility for the mistake and shipped out the correct labels immediately. I do wish that there was an option to advise that the order is a gift.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Very satisfied with labels I have ordered from here several times . Keep up the good work.
    Mar 10, 2015
    I have ordered several times & will continue to do so. Keep up the good work
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Thank you! I appreciate all the options and reasonable pricing
    Mar 4, 2015