Superior Labels Reviews

02/05/2016
Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 124 reviews.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Dec 7, 2015
    This is my 2nd order with Superior Labels. The first was for return address labels for our wedding invitations. We searched online for hours and they were all so expensive. Then, we found Superior Labels and loved the prices. Since they were so much cheaper than other sites, we were concerned that the labels would look cheap and have a poor quality. When we received them we were extremely pleased with how they turned out. We choose clear labels with our wedding colors and they looked very elegant. We even got compliments on the labels, which was a first! While I never spoke directly with anyone from the company, the service was excellent. In the package with the labels, there was a heart felt form letter from the president of the company that made us feel like we were valued as customers. Of course, everyone gets that form letter, but it really is well written. When we needed to order return address labels and envelope seals for our family Christmas cards, it was no sifting through the internet trying to decide where to order from. We went directly to Superior Labels and, honestly, it took longer to type this note about our experience than it did to design and order our labels. We are looking forward to seeing our labels from this order. We are hoping they will be as great as the last ones. Unless something drastic were to happen, we plan to be long term customers. The Prestianni Family
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Easy to reorder based on past purchases.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    I wished if there were other color choices and different letter style
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Have ordered many times
  • Dec 4, 2015
    I have always been happy with my labels from Superior Labels!
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Superior Labels are exactly that!
  • Dec 3, 2015
    very happy with company and the lables they provide
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Website was easy & quick to use. Shipping information was readily available. Great website!
  • Dec 3, 2015
    I am pleased with the quality and pricing of Superior labels. The website is not difficult to use.
    Dec 10, 2015
  • Dec 3, 2015
    I ordered 2 styles of UNI labels. First one was UNI dome logo was $2 a sheet and the UNI for Life logo was 3.75 per sheet. when walking through the order, it stated price per sheet was $2, but no explanation as to why the additional charge for the UNI for Life logo.
  • Dec 3, 2015
    Thank you for the great trial offer!
  • Nov 29, 2015
    After many orders Superior Labels have continued to be reliable and prompt. This is the only label company which has the AKC image of my fur kids, briard dogs. That with quick service and competitive prices keep me ordering.
    Dec 8, 2015
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Always been satisfied with superior labels. Quality products and a variety of choices. Keep up the great work.
    Dec 9, 2015
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Easy to find and order - thank you
    Dec 8, 2015
  • Nov 15, 2015
    The process of ordering the mailing labels that I needed was very smooth and quick.
    Dec 9, 2015
    The labels are great. They were shipped & delivered quickly.