Superior Labels Reviews

12/25/2014
Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 185 reviews.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Nov 25, 2014
    These labels are very nice!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I have ordered with them for years. Quality is always good. Shopping and shipping are always easy and fast.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    The labels I ordered look like what I was looking for.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    It would be nice if there was a way to enlarge the picture chosen - just to see it better not to use on the printed object.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I am happy to be able to design the return address labels. Easy to do and good selection
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Once I found Superior Labels, several years ago, I have not even considered checking any other website for labels. I have fun "creating" labels for myself and for my friends as small gifts. There is a good choice of types, styles, appearances, and availability. I will continue coming back to Superior Labels. Thank you for your product.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Good products, great prices.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I am always completely satisfied with your products
  • Nov 19, 2014
    They should make PayPal available.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Website made it very easy to design and order labels. The price was very reasonable and I like the numerous shipping options. Will use Superior labels when I need to order again.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Would prefer a PayPal checkout option.
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    I appreciate that they keep my order information on file and all I have to do is follow the reorder procedure.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I loved the price, although I have not gotten the product yet, so I don't know how it turned out, but it was the least expensive. I liked that I could see what the label would look like as well. The only thing I was hoping for was the find a gold foil label in more custom sizes, I wanted an 1" high with 2" wide. I could find these on other sites, but it was more expensive, most likely due to it being a custom size, which I could understand. It would be nice to add logos or symbols as well, but since these are going onto the back of custom frames it's not a big deal. If they turn out good I will most likely be ordering a bulk order next time.
    Nov 25, 2014
  • Nov 7, 2014
    I have used the address labels before and am running low.
    Nov 17, 2014
  • Nov 7, 2014
    The website was very easy to maneuver as was the checkout process. One of the best!
    Nov 24, 2014
    Good product and Fast delivery! I'm impressed!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    I ordered labels and what I order and how they were printed was different.