Superior Labels Reviews

01/28/2015
Superior Labels Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Labels is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 174 reviews.
Superior Labels offers high quality return address labels.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Labels

Superior Labels Rating

More About Superior Labels

Recent Reviews for Superior Labels

• Dec 15, 2014
    in checkout please provide an option for the product to be shipped to the address on the item. for ex, I ordered labels with our addr on them. you could easily fill in the blanks with that addr info; have a check box either way. kind of a pain to have to enter the stuff 2x.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    The first part of this survey doesn't match what I did- I simply placed and order, the questions were more geared toward my satisfaction witht the product. Well, I don't know that yet. Survey should be asked once order recieved!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I alwways order christmas address labels each year and always satisfied.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I like these labels because it is difficult to find them so small but I need them small because I use them on postcards.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I absolutely love that I can order these address labels one address per page that fold. It would be nice to have some better customization options. Nicer fonts or a background color.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I have ordered from this company in the past when they provided collegiate address labels. They have discontinued this service, but their high quality product and personal interaction with their customers has made me a return customer whenever I need such products.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Very anxious to get this supply we have nearly run out of them.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Site was easy to navigate.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Excellent, efficient website which offered exactly what I want - assuming it will look as good as I expect - and which was not available elsewhere.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    It was a good offer and I am happy with the purchase.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Superior Labels are easier to peel off than any others I've tried, and the dispenser is a better quality than others also.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Hard to figure how to go from selection to selection
    Dec 14, 2014
    Got the labels, promptly, they were correct, and am quite happy with the labels and the price I paid for them. Thank you.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 8, 2014
    Great service and i received my order faster than expected. THANKS
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Glad I don't need to go to store, purchase blank lables, sneak them into the printer at work, etc. Looking forward to actually mailing Christmas Cards this year.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Over the years, Superior Labels has continued to provided the best service and products that meet my expectations.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Superior Labels have quality products at affordable prices. I have ordered several items over the years and have always been pleased with the products, quality, and timely delivery.
    Dec 11, 2014
    I have ordered from Superior Labels several times. I am always pleased with the product, time of delivery and customer friendly website.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Had a very good variety, which made it easier to choose your company.
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Great website, easy to navigate, exceptional!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Dec 7, 2014
    Great job. Thanks so very much.