Superior Nut Company Reviews

Superior Nut Company Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Nut Company is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 109 reviews. Last rated on 10/05/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Nut Company

2010 Winner

Superior Nut Company Rating

More About Superior Nut Company

Recent Reviews for Superior Nut Company

• Oct 5, 2015
    I found the product I was looking for.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    We like Superior Nut Company's Jordan Almonds because the candy coating is thinner than average while tasting very good. Thick, hard candy coatings have resulted in more than one dental crown being required. We love this brand and will likely browse for other items.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    The shipping is VERY expensive and it's not even expedited. I'm sure people aren't always looking to purchase over $300 or $800 worth of nuts as some orders come from consumers -- not only organizations. I think it would be a good idea to lower the minimum required purchase to receive free shipping.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Can't wait to get these Black Walnuts to start my holiday baking.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I am waiting to see
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Good product. Fair price. Delivered on time. That's all I ever ask!
  • Oct 1, 2015
    I have ordered from this company many times over the last several years and have never been disappointed with the shipping time, and the products are high quality.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    This is some of the best quality chocolate that I have ever purchased. I know it is always fresh.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I have purchased these Melty Mints from Superior Nut Company once before (in April 2015). They are my favorite sweet snack and are not available in this area except at Christmas (if at all). Since they are only for my and my husband's use, I would prefer to not have to pay for expedited shipping, but I understand why the company insists on it at this time of year. Thank you.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I feel that the check out page needs to put the email and phone number both closer to the address. It kept saying I was missing items as they were not as visible. I would also like cheaper custom items. Baskets that are not already made but are reasonably priced for what you pick to put in them.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I was happy to find what I was looking for at an affordable price.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Cheaper than Jelly Great!
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Very satisfied with the walnuts. They are delicious, and good for you. My friends like them, too. Thanks so much!!
  • Sep 24, 2015
    make personal contact and always helpful
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Was driving 35+ miles one way to purchase large 17 oz cans of these nuts at a Christmas Tree Shoppe to feed my neighborhood squirrels and critters during the winter. I paid about $3.99 a can and bought about a dozen cans each time. Price to purchase online is high but with shipping charges added it's almost prohibitive for me as I am retired and a widow on social security.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    The very best there is in glazed fruit. However, I wish loyal, repeat customers who spend in excess of $100 per order be granted the privilege of FREE shipping. & I wish product pricing would not increase yearly.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Looks to be good quality merchandise
    Sep 26, 2015
    Father in law loved the pistachios
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I have ordered the chocolates from Superior and have not been dissatisfied with the quality. I love chocolate and this is top notch. The delivery time is great and always arrives in perfect condition.
    Sep 28, 2015
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Ha these nuts in the past and loved them. However no longer able to find them locally. several years ago I purchased them at Walmart but they don't seem to carry them any longer. Would love to be able to purchase these nuts loally !
    Sep 25, 2015
    I would like to purchase this item locally. Was able to purchase from Walmart but they must not carry anymore as I was not able to find them there. Very disappointed that I can't find this exact product at any local store.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Unsalted, Dry Roasted Peanuts are excellent. I bought them threw Amazon before but they could not assure me that I would get them from Superior Nut Company every time so I am buying direct from them from now on. My wife saw the other products and was very interested.
    Oct 1, 2015