Superior Nut Company Reviews

Superior Nut Company Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Nut Company is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 79 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Nut Company

2010 Winner

Superior Nut Company Rating

More About Superior Nut Company

Recent Reviews for Superior Nut Company

Nov 13, 2015
    Cherries were a little moister than I expected but otherwise very satisfied.
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Always happy with orders that I have placed with Superior Nut - good company.
  • Oct 20, 2015
    I cant judge the company or recommend friends or decide whether to buy again unless I see the products and what quality they are at. They prices are not below the market even though I am buying wholesale. Adding the shipping fees will make it way over the local market options, I just wanted to see if the quality exceeds
    Nov 18, 2015
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Overall very satisfied with my shopping experience with the Nut company. There prices are cheaper than some other companies as well.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    haven't recived produst yet so can't comment on quality...
    Nov 3, 2015
    all nuts were good EXCEPT for BRAZIL NUTS- many have foul taste.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Ordering online was fast and easy.
  • Oct 16, 2015
    I have no comment at this time - am hoping to get good feedback after recieving my purchase - the price is terrific
  • Oct 16, 2015
    Quality is high, but the prices are exorbitant for the actual amount of product received. Drop the prices by $3 - $7 per unit, and I would shop here more often.
  • Oct 16, 2015
    The checkout was sketchy. I couldn't tell if my paypal order went through and kept going back to it. I hope I didn't get charged three times.
    They are wonderful!
  • Oct 13, 2015
    Always the best experience - everyone says your Jordan Almonds taste the best!
  • Oct 13, 2015
    great selection and offered me a coupon code when i called confused about shipping.
  • Oct 12, 2015
    Easy to use and good products
  • Oct 11, 2015
    Easy and quick. Simple ordering process.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Oct 28, 2015
    I have been extremely satisfied with the products and the speed with which I received them.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    We like Superior Nut Company's Jordan Almonds because the candy coating is thinner than average while tasting very good. Thick, hard candy coatings have resulted in more than one dental crown being required. We love this brand and will likely browse for other items.
    Oct 15, 2015
  • Oct 2, 2015
    Oct 10, 2015
    The Lemoncello Almonds are GREAT. But I thought the price of shipping was outrageous. Here in Oregon now we don't have HOT weather so the 2 day Fed Ex was extreme. I had purchase the almonds originally at Costco but they don't have them on the shelf just now.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Oct 15, 2015
    all but the ginger is actually purchased for two rare parrots In our household. superior nut company has all of the organic untreated fruits that tropical birds require and then some that they just like to eat.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Great Quality!!!!!
    Oct 28, 2015
    Found contamination in bag. Its been two weeks and no one has contacted me yet. Very disappointed with this purchase.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Oct 12, 2015
    One bag had less than 100. One bag had about 5 broken nuts.