Superior Nut Company Reviews

08/31/2015
Superior Nut Company Ratings and User Reviews. Superior Nut Company is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 111 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Superior Nut Company

2010 Winner

Superior Nut Company Rating

More About Superior Nut Company

Recent Reviews for Superior Nut Company

• Jul 23, 2015
    love the product selection (I like to try something different each order) and the ease of ordering.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Love this product and the service received.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Disappointed there were no gold Jordan almonds available. :(
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Great. Found what I needed right away
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    All of the items I ordered and paid for was not sent and I have tried to contact the company by email and for over a week and I have not gotten any kind of response or resolution of the problem.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    I could not be happier with my purchase from Superior Nuts. The order arrived a day earlier than expected. The Jordan almonds were fresh. The color was exactly what I wanted. It was great working with a company that does what they promise.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Great Jordan almonds!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I love their nuts.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Great selection, great prices.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I love macadamia nut butter
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great first experience. You were placed well in Google hence why I clicked on the site (looking for black walnuts)
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Perfectly sized and assorted nut basket for gift giving! -- Would just prefer that you indicate if the nuts are salted or not. Thanks
    Jul 18, 2015
    Please indicate in description if nuts are salted or not and offer some unsalted products.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I drive by the Superior Nut Company every day on my way home and wish there was a retail outlet associated with the factory to avoid shipping charges.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    They have a good selection and nuts seem to be always fresh.
    Jul 20, 2015
    Everything was excellent.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I have bought their product through Amazon . I wanted to see it is fresher straight from company. The only thing is I save on shipping if I spend 35.
    Jul 28, 2015
    so far the best pistachios
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    Wish shipping was cheaper!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Delicious Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans! If you love chocolate and coffee, I highly recommend these.
    Jul 14, 2015
    I ordered the Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans--absolutely delicious! I would recommend these to anyone who loves a coffee/chocolate combo. Only one somewhat negative comment--the shipping cost is high. I'm thinking that's due to keeping the product as fresh as possible for the consumer.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 12, 2015
    never received or get any help trying to track it.